;Beat me up Obi-Wan (Electronic battleing Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DarthBreezy, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/07/img/eobi12.jpg]

I picked this up at KB yesterday.. press his belt pack, move him around and he makes smaking/grunting/fighting sounds... Wonderfully sadistic...

I never saw Jango but this was just too too funny...
  2. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I have Jango - he is just as good. In fact, my local Entertainer here in the UK has both Jango and Obi-Wan on sale for half-price.
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I have to find one of those "Beat me up" Jango Fetts...my cousin always asks to play with "the big guy" (Boba Fett door alarm) when he comes to my house. So, this would be the perfect gift for him!
  4. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    The Jango and Obi are so funny !!! I picked them up from KB in Chicago a few months ago and still have them in their boxes. Whenever
    my wife shows people my room she activates both of them and has them battle each other
    [face_laugh]
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    There is a Jango Fett Room Alarm as well - I found one at a TRU here in the UK awhile back.
    If you don't mind ordering from the UK,here is the link to the Entertainer site. Hit the link to the Star Wars sale, then go to Saga. Both Battling figures are in stock and are on the first page. ( I have ordered from these guys - they are reputable). I don't think they have the Room Alarm tho!
  6. Obi-Wan-Kenobi--Jedi Jedi Padawan

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this thread. I'm just wondering, what are these "Beat-them-up" figures? What do they do?
  7. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Obi - I only have Jango so this description pertains to him. The figure is about 12 inches tall and poseable. There are two buttons on top of his jetpack: press one and Jango talks (4 different lines). The other produces sound effects (blasters, missiles, and jetpack. The jetpack has 'flames' which light up with this effect). If you press one of the buttons to activate Jango and then move him around, he produces 'hand-to-hand' combat sounds. He's a pretty good figure.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.