main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beauties at C3

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediMaster22, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    If someone chooses to wear the skimpiest costume possible, they need to at least tone up.

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I agree... My wife wouldn't be wearing this outfit if she didn't run 5-10k on a regular basis.

3. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I hate to continue all the talk about the 'overweightness' but seriously. When it comes down to a male choosing a mate, males want a hourglass figure. Having an hourglass figure, like myself, reveals that the female in question is...fertile and is prime breeding material. So all you guys can look at all the extermely skinny woman but just remember: She's not prime breeding material. And majority of the hourglass shapes don't have 21 inch waists. It is more like 25-30 inch waists. While I was at CIII, I had a couple people make comments on my attire-as usual, they are just jealous of my...endowment- but I just walked on like I owned the place. Whatever. Like I said, they are just jealous. My ex said something that I will never forget: Having a few extra pounds is just cushion for the pushin' ;). Don't be Hatin!

Solo

4. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    If some of you guys want to start another thread about how ugly you think some people were, then feel free.

This thread is meant to compliment the beautys of C3, not to put down people you didn't like to look at.

5. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    Thank you Go-Mer-Tonic!!! I totally agree. You wanna bash the healthy-looking people please do it on another thread. It does hurt somepeople's feelings.

Solo

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    True :)
    I myself am not the slimest guy on earth ;)
    But I still believe that some costumes should be worn only by people who have the right figure... I mean, my mom looks great for a 52 year old woman, but I really don't see her wearing a metal bikini anytime soon! :)
    I am more disturbed by the pic posted by Zaxxon (very crude and rude in my opinion), than by "work out" comments... But that's just me!
    Anyways, back on topic :)

7. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I've always found his posts kinda funny

8. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    I know it's all meant in good fun, but you have to consider other people's feelings.

9. MLady23

MLady23 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    Hey, how about no 'Hatin' on anyone, skinny or fat...

10. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    YIANNN you're on the hotties thread!!!

I was also quite taken with some of the anis, but my favorite hottie was the singing Jedi in his fur suit and chewie make-up. I thought he was awesome!

We all experirnced moments of costume viewing unpleasantness, it is neither tackful, or polite to berate people about it. (at least not where they can read it.)

11. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I never understood the correlation between girls who wear Slave Leia costumes being "slutty." Since I've been in fandom, I've heard that girls who tend to dress in the more provocative costumes are this that and the other thing. Out of all the Slave Leias at CIII, I knew two of them. They are the complete opposite of what I stated above.

Can someone justify that correlation? Just curious as to where it came to be.

12. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    IMO it took far more courage for that guy to walk around as Malakili then it did for the slave leia's.

The coolest thing about SW costuming is is doesn't matter what you look like. It's the costume people admire. (Although, that theory gets shaky around the leia's.)

13. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    You mean they aren't this, that or the other thing BellaSabrina?

14. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Um.. "Hot Anakin" as some of you call him, my friend dubbed him "Hamakin" because he was hamming it up for the cameras. His name is Steve and he is from Salt Lake City, and is 19. His father is XO of Alpine Garrison, his sister Desiree was one of the Slave Leias, and his father was one of the Vaders there. He definitely does look a lot like Hayden.

15. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I never recall making a connection between the leia outfit and promiscuity. Just cause you dress sexy, act sexy, and are sexy doesnt mean you hop into bed with everyone who gives you the time of day, its 12:32 by the way.

Sexy is a state of mind, like everything else in this world. Sex is the actual act and fluid exchange. Perhaps most men want the sexy to be slutty and thus increase their chances at gettin' some.

16. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    "Sexy is a state of mind, like everything else in this world. Sex is the actual act and fluid exchange. Perhaps most men want the sexy to be slutty and thus increase their chances at gettin' some. "

Bruno, do you by any chance know my ex? ;) He said the same thing about the Slave Leia's too.

Solo

17. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I don't think I do. I know I would never be caught saying something like that out loud in public where others would hear it. The would probably revoke my Male Gender License permanently and then what would I do?

18. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I just found that picture online, and had to post it... My one and only C3 beauty, my amazing wife :) [face_love]

Picture

Thnks for the great pic BobaFett-MP :)

19. Foo_Fighter

Foo_Fighter Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    NICE!
    (I'm assuming your wife is the Slave Leia, and not Salacious Crumb! :) )

20. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Ah, the very costume I was "forced" to stand behind through the duration of the C2 costume contest.... :p

21. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

I remmeber you and your wife. Let me dig up that photo:

[image=http://www.petridish.net/pics/20592/md-IMG_3620.jpg]

I also assume this creature is yours:

[image=http://www.petridish.net/pics/20592/md-IMG_3633.jpg]

22. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Oh, my! Dimples! My biggest weakness. Must...not...look....

23. Mauve

Mauve Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    I thought all of the Leias looked great although one or two really stood out for me as they had done their hair and makeup more like the character.

I applaud any of the ladies who wore that outfit because although I have a pretty good figure I am too chicken to wear something that skimpy in public. :)

24. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Argh!!! the infamous Celebration Store line!! ;)

25. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Jamin has been trying to talk me into doing a Slave Leia costume...

Who here thinks I can do it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.