main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beauties at C3

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediMaster22, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    I only saw one beauty at C3...

2. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    I only saw one beauty at C3...
    Paul?

»Who dares wins«

3. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    That really hot one apparently had her glued on pantys come loose at one point. The sides are cut off and she used that fabric glue to keep the front and back secure.

Lot of good that did. ;)

There was a bevy of amazing SW related babes everywhere I looked.

4. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    There were some really good Slave Leias there. I kept forgetting to get the camera out...

5. MrRebel360

MrRebel360 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Yeah who was the hot one everyone mentioned. I saw her several times with that Han Solo look alike. She seemed familiar, from CII but I wasn't sure. She a member of this FanForce.

Also, who was the Han Solo look alike, he has the acting down solid for Solo, thought he did a good job too.

6. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    That really hot one apparently had her glued on pantys come loose at one point. The sides are cut off and she used that fabric glue to keep the front and back secure.

You would think with something as crucial as those panties she would at least sew it in.

7. TarkinTime

TarkinTime Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    Did anyone see actress Bai Ling on sunday? No bra, and her nipples were solid as a rock; and her skirt was slipping.

She looked rather slutty actually.

8. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    I have never seen panties and being that crucial myself. ;)

9. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Classic. Thank you for this thread.

10. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    omg, stop talking about slave Leia. She's so overrated. :p

11. PrincessSolo

PrincessSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2003
    Models? Um nooo, but she'll be amused to hear that. I don't know who got that information but you shouldn't assume anything unless you've actually talked with the person you're wondering about. I'm a good friend of said Slave Leia hottie. We were rooming together and I bunked with her, hahaha ;)

Yes she did have panties on, and no, neither she nor Jimmy (the Han) are models.

They are both just incredibly good looking Star Wars fans who cosplay as Han and Leia. If they look familiar, it's because they were at CI and CII and have been at Comic Con together a few times in the past as well.

~Princess Solo

12. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    That MrsKinnee girl was beautiful. :p

13. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    I hate you, Jeff.

14. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    Sorry but Slave Leia is one of the cornerstones of hot SW chickdom.

There were all kinds of hot SW related women besides slave Leia. There was this one stormtrooper who had this short Betty Page bangs kind of haircut who was at least as hot as any of the Slave Leias, just going on her head alone.

She was also at the C at C party where she wore this imperial style uniform with a mini skirt and boots, and an exposed midriff.

A lot of guys were trying to get her picture, and her apparent boyfriend seemed to take that well.

15. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Interesting note about the "models" in question. I have seen them at both Ci and II and now three times a lady!

I hope I don't get anyone in trouble with this but as a group of us were heading downtown saturday night we passed the Han walking the other direction and he had his arm around this girl, as they approached we all looked up expecting to see the hot leia walking with him. Nope, it was some other chick. The funny part was not that, but we distinctivly heard him say to the girl "Well... What would Han do in this situation..." My Gawd we laughed so damn hard as soon as we were out of earshot.

16. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    to all the girls that wore the slave outfit, you guys are brave! And it was freezing all the time outside!

--- I have a request to all of you guys that got pics with me in my Asajj Ventress costume... bald cap or with just the black spiky hair. Could you please email me the photo with you to

erinscott@shaw.ca

Thanks a bunch!

17. Seth_Skywalker

Seth_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    For me it seemed that anytime a 501 stormtrooper removed his helmet there was a handsome and very sexy man underneath...with just the perfect amount of sweaty glow around his toughened brow.

18. Seth_Skywalker

Seth_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Amy Allen's boobs are so big they have their own gravity. I couldn't stop starring and started to get pulled into them.

19. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Seth, that happened to all of us...

Did anyone see that hot miniskirted imperial officer chick at the celebration party? She was near the stage with her boyfriend when the rock band was playing, and I must've passed like 10 times by them.

If I'm not mistaken, her costume was black, and she had black short hair.

At one point she hugged her boyfriend and her skirt was so short her panties were seen... not that I'm complaining :D.

20. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    That's who I was talking about. The one with the short, straight-bangs haircut.

21. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Yeah, there were quite a few hotties there. I was actually kinda surprised at the amount of females at the convention, a ton more than I was expecting. I liked the female trooper wearing a 2 piece armor and the tatoo on her stomach. :p

22. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Did anyone see actress Bai Ling on sunday? No bra, and her nipples were solid as a rock; and her skirt was slipping.

She looked rather slutty actually.

Then you definitely won't want to see the August Playboy. ;)

23. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    omg, stop talking about slave Leia. She's so overrated.

wow, jealous much?

24. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999

[b]Errant_Venture:[/b] I liked the female trooper wearing a 2 piece armor and the tatoo on her stomach.[hr][/blockquote]Yeah the blond with the "form fitting" chest plate. She made my wait in the store more bearable.

25. WitchKing73

WitchKing73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
    Your honor, I submit this thread as evidence item "A" in the trial that proves all the negative 'Star Wars fan' stereotypes as true. I cannot in good faith and conscience reasonably defend them anymore.

Prosecutor Triumph the I.C.D., please call your first witness . . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.