main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beauties at C3

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediMaster22, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    Thanks, Steve, I know i rock.... sometimes.

Thanks for all the compliments on the costume and other stuff, you guys really know how to flatter a girl. I am really glad I meet so many great people there. And I am happy everyone liked the Ventress costume!

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
  3. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Majority of the peopel that I saw on both sides of the gender line were pretty incredible and good looking. Wow, I was proved wrong apparently

Yeah I don't know where you were, but most of the people I had to stand in line next to looked more like this
    [image=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/snap-hiss/chilloutguy.jpg] than this [image=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/snap-hiss/chrisandAS.jpg]

!snap

4. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Oh man, I saw that first dude sitting in that chair. It was pretty incredible.

5. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Hey there Ms. Ventress! How's it going?

I met her when the Canadian Garrison was all huddled in a corner at the Hyatt during the 501st party. Besides being VERY attractive, she is a very, very cool person too!

It was a pleasure to meet you! I wish I was able to see you in costume. You weren't at the 501st pic, were you Erin? There was a Ventress there, but not sure if it was you.

6. ms_ventress

Aug 10, 2004
    hey! HI!

I don't huddle! haha.

I am in the front row in the 501st pic beside the emperor. I was wondering why they didn't move me with the other sith lords. I should have been in the back with them. Oh well I got to help take some of the Vader's helmets off, when the yelled "BUCKETS OFF!" So I was of some use. Thanks for the compliments, you make me blush.

It was very nice to meet you and the other Canadian Garrison memebers.

7. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    So that WAS you!! Have you been to Rebelscum.com? They have a BIG pic of the 501st!!

As for not putting you in the back...maybe they thought you were too cute to hide ;)

8. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    I got a picture of leia slave girl aswell lol thing is though there was alot of people saying along the lines of "look at the state of that" the only place I saw her everyday was opposite the main entrance everytime

9. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    "Did anyone see that hot miniskirted imperial officer chick"

[image=http://www.petridish.net/pics/20592/IMG_3709.jpg]

10. ms_ventress

Aug 10, 2004
    i didn't see you! I wish i did, we could have got a bad girl picture together.

--oh i was wondering if those are standard issue imperial fish nets stockings? hehe! You look awesome!

11. DarthLexsidous

DarthLexsidous Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2004
    Yeah Ms Ventress we saw you a couple of times. My daughter wanted a picture with you, but it seemed everytime we saw you we were rushing to another room. :(

12. ms_ventress

Aug 10, 2004
    i am sorry! i feel bad now! I was trying to find my friends and get ready for the costume contest, and i constantly had to go into the bathroom to de-sweat, pleather really doesn't breathe. I should have worn the costume all four days, but the bald cap almost to 3 hours to get on with the make-up, if you would like i can email you a picture of me in the costume when i can get the good picture from my friend. I have a few if you would like!

Again i am really sorry.

13. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I was wondering why they didn't move me with the other sith lords.
    Remember what happened to Asajj when she told Dooku she was a Sith? ;)

And yeah, that Slave Leia everyone's drooling over was at C2 with the same Solo (Hiya Jimmy!). She just had more clothes on

14. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'd definitely take orders from that Imperial Officer. Mini skirts should be standard Imperial issue.

15. DarthLexsidous

Jan 24, 2004
    Yeah if you could that would really be great. She was all upset because we didnt see you on Sunday.

16. ms_ventress

Aug 10, 2004
    DarthLexsidous i sent you a PM.

17. DarthLexsidous

Jan 24, 2004
    Im sorry Im not at home, I am at work but I just signed in my home email.

18. ms_ventress

Aug 10, 2004
    thats ok, i can email the pics in a few days!

19. DarthLexsidous

Jan 24, 2004
    Thank you so much, you looked great.

20. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    The Blonde Imperial with the Fishnets was stunning, but there was also one with a short Betty Page style bangs haircut, a minier skirt and bare midriff with a tummy tatto. I first saw her helping out with the store line in a Stormtrooper outfit, without her helmet on.

There is a shot of her at the C@C party in the Hyperspace Picture Album (pic 112), but you need to be a Hyperspace member to see it.

I may get motivated enough to see how Photo-Bucket works, then I can post all the shots I got of all the cool custumed people.

21. MrGarindan

MrGarindan Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Go-Mer-Tunic, you're talking about this Imperial officer. Yes, the galaxy would take orders from her.

[image=http://www.geocities.com/joshy_nm/112.jpg]

This picture was from the starwars.com CIII photo gallery. I've seen and have others snapped by Celebration attendees.

22. BescinPrix

BescinPrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2004
    If the empire had had more officers like that fem officer, or the female "bikini" trooper, there would have been no rebellion. :)

23. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    Yep, that's the one. When I saw her I started second gussing my alegiance to the rebellion.

24. MrGarindan

MrGarindan Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Oops, I unintentionally got your name wrong in my last post, Go-Mer-Tonic.

25. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    That's cool. You made up for it by posting her picture.

I have been trying to describe her for pages now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.