main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beauties at C3

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediMaster22, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Aww cool picture of you and Nick!!

As far as hottie men go...how about that Zack Jensen ladies?? WHEW!

There were quite a few good looking Anakins floating around, especially that guy who had the looks down perfectly. Did anyone else see him? He was the guy who was trapped in the hallway for like 5 hours posing for pics LOL.

And let's not forget our very own Nabooty_Call who makes quite a fine Obi-Wan! ;)

2. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    yes lots of cuties! i can remember quite a few! hehe!

3. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    Meriwyn!!

yeah, Zach and Jesse are great!

Nabooty is as close as I've seen to Ewan as anyone. Nice!

KFalcon77 (Clone Wars Obi) definitely handsome too.

I really thought it was cute watching the guys trip and be silly watching the Leia's and other gals...even talking about them. What a hoot.

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Of course, the only Han in my eyes that was hot was my boyfriend ;)

Ray Park. Nuff said.

5. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    Doh! How could I forget Ray?? And we'll throw Jay Laga'aia and Tem Morrison in there too :)

6. MrGarindan

MrGarindan Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I think that what skywalker_1982 meant was that ya'll are gushing over him.

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Meri, how CAN you forget Ray Park?! Roar.

8. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    I KNOW right?? That's like me forgetting Ewan! Blasphemy LOL

9. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    I have to begrudgingly admit that there were some sharp looking male costumers.

Did you guys catch the dead on Darth Maul?

There were a few good Anakins, the one I liked best was apparently dubbed "sexy anakin" by a lot of the women.

Over at IGN, people who didn't get to go to the convention were trying to make themselves feel better by predicting a .003% female turn out.

I flooded the thread with all the amazing looking women I could find pictures of, and those negative guys found a rock to crawl under.

It went from a Triumph sketch to: "Oh my god I can't beleive I didn't go to this thing!", "Will they do this again".

Did you female costumers get hit on alot? I know I was just feeling lucky to be getting pictures of all of you, I wasn't about to blow it by trying to ask anyone for their phone number. Of course a lot of you had the good sense to keep your signifigant others close by, that must have helped a bit.

Another question, for those of you who were there with boyfriends/etc, how many people were polite enough to take both of your pictures as a couple, and how many were like: "Can I borrow her for a mininte?"

10. Princess-Leah

Jun 12, 2001
    I wasn't in costume but I had more than a few interesting requests and compliments during the convention. An interesting experience to say the least.

11. Foo_Fighter

Foo_Fighter Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    Was C3 the first time Christy (super-hot Slave Leia)wore that outfit? I've seen pics of her from other conventions and events, but it looks like it's mainly been the ANH or ESB outfits.
    Was this a "debut"?
    If so, I'd have to say it was a smashing success!
    BRAVO!

12. Princess-Leah

Jun 12, 2001
    I don't think it was her first time, I've seen pics from other conventions of her and Jimmy (Han).

13. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    You know who I missed this time around: Tania

She was at the last two conventions, mostly wearing a slave Leia outfit, but at CII she also had the ripped shirt Padme.

It was when I saw pictures of her from CI (I didn't go to that one) that I knew I had to go to any future Celebrations.

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Go-Mer, I cannot tell you how many times I was hit on with each costume I was wearing. I was actually surprised that some of these men had the gall in front of my boyfriend (obviously my boyfriend because we were holding hands). Needless to say, I didn't want to say no to a picture because that's downright rude. Except when iycis and I were both on the phone with our boyfriends trying to meet up with them and guys kept interrupting us. It was very rude and inconsiderate. I understand you want a picture, but you see we're on the telephone. *rolls eyes*

Meri, you're fired. ;)

15. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    What costumes were you guys wearing?

16. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Pretty Boy:

[image=http://www.petridish.net/pics/20592/IMG_3826.jpg]

17. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    Yeah, that's the one I have heard was dubbed "sexy Anakin" by a lot of the ladies.

18. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I had: Ysanne Isard and two Padme's (Naboo Lake Dress & Geonosis Battle)

She had: Slave Leia, Snow Bunny Padme & Imperial Officer

19. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    I kissed Ray Park on the cheek.

20. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    That's the Anakin!! I couldn't believe how much he actually looked like Hayden.

21. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    He did, and two of my friends were calling him Hot Anakin. The guy actually had GROUPIES. These girls were in plain clothes just enamored with him. It was adorable.

I make it a must to touch Ray Park at every con I go to that he is at. CIII, I didn't. Ahhh the muscles.

22. Go-Mer-Tonic

Aug 22, 1999
    Schoolgirl Bounty, did you happen to kiss Ray Park in the autograph room right before the C@C party?

edit: Eh, nevermind... Turns out the pic I snapped had a brunette in it.

23. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Another question, for those of you who were there with boyfriends/etc, how many people were polite enough to take both of your pictures as a couple, and how many were like: "Can I borrow her for a mininte?"

Better question, to those of you there with out boyfriend... How you dooin'

SWfreakness- to he11 with the anakin look alike, check out the blonde!!!

For the record, I did get to touch Ray Park, didn't do much for me. Did anyone see his newborn on Sunday, now that is one adorable baby!

How bout the women actors? Hotties a plenty!

Note to people who ask to get a pic of a hottie without their signifigant other. Don't ask, take the pic of both of them. Thats why they invented the crop tool in Photoshop!!

24. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Maybe one or two guys asked my boyfriend if he could take a picture of me. There were a few people who asked if they could have our picture together, especially when he was in TIE Pilot & me in Isard. There was actually a guy there who showed interest in me at another Con, and when he saw me with my boyfriend, he took a picture of me, didn't even say a word to my boyfriend. I found that highly disrespectful, since he knows my boyfriend and saw him standing right next to me.

I don't think most of the men taking pictures weren't asking significant others to disrespect them, because let's face it.....they want a picture of us rather of them. What bothered my boyfriend were the creepy men with video cameras that would tape me, then when I would turn around, they'd run away.

25. MLady23

MLady23 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    Okay, this my sound a little weird to anyone under twenty-one, but...did anyone else at Celebration3 think Roger Guyett (big, tall Visual Effects presentation guy) was 'Smokin' Hot' with his dapper gray suit, sexy shaved head and English accent? Or was it just ME?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.