main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beavis and Butthead vs. Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by darth_paul, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    First off, I should explain that I just wanted to tell you about this production; I am not its creator. That honor belongs to Lokmer (J. Daniel Sawyer), who some of you may know from the fan filmmaking board or from BlenderWars. A few years back, his production company, ArtisticWhispers, did an audio drama entitled Beavis and Butthead vs. Darth Vader.

It's set in the Star Wars universe, and is the story of a reborn Emperor Palpatine fighting the usual company, a young Jedi named Josh, and Beavis and Butthead.

It is hilarious! It's done largely with sound clips from Star Wars and Beavis and Butthead with some original dialogue (in the roles of Palpatine and Josh). It works amazingly well. I'd encourage you to check it out at BlenderWars Movies.

-Paul

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Hey thanks for the link DarthPaul. That was some good stuff. Very entertaining, especailly if you like B&B like I do! :p

Keith

3. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    I should probably warn.... The content is a little bit rough. There's some language (about what you'd expect from B&B) and some sexual moaning - so if you're easily offended, consider yourself told.

-Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.