main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Because I Could (Jaina/OC, NJO, plenty of original character) Redone

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Jaina1011, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    this 2995 for me. I decided if i want more readers might as well come here. . .

here goes again . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chp.1
    Prayers

"You're an inconsiderate jerk!"

"And You're a spoiled brat, a snob and a . . and a . . ."

"Can't think of anything to top that?" she said, smiling as his shoulders sagged in defeat.Her brandy eyes twinkled as she leaned in to kiss him.

Jagged Fel smiled back, that faint smile of his which melted her heart, when they broke away. "We can't seem to stay mad at each other, now can we?" he asked, as he pulled Jaina Solo to his chest.

Jaina slid her arms around his waist and hugged him. She looked up into his green eyes and smiled. "What were we fighting about again?"

The faint, subtle smile of Jag's appeared, amking Jaina's heart melt. "I dont remember." he said, making her grin. Jag was the most perfect, considerate, and handsome man in the galaxy and she had him. She had always wondered how she got so lucky. He was the best thing to happen to her since . . well Anakin died.

A soft, simple kiss interrupted her thoughts. Jaina's looked up into her boyfriend's pale green eyes and sighed inside. He reached to caress her soft cheek with his hand, tilting her head to kiss her when the invasion alarms went off. Jag and Jaina groaned and let go of each other relunctantly.

I swear one of these day Jag and I won't be interrupted by these stupid alarms. Jaina thought to herself as she and Jag walked hurriedly toward the hangar bay hand in hand.

No such luck, Goddess. The Vong decided to interrupt today's session of making out with Jag. Kyp said in her head. She knew that he was waiting for her and Jag to get to the hangar bay so the trio could up together. Ever since Borelias, the trio had been inseparable and they always
    lifted off together.

As usual, the hangar bay had only her, Kyp's and Jag's ships in it, making it obvious everyone else was already in the sky. Kyp Durron stood there against his X-wing grinning wickedly at the couple entering.

"Took you guys long enough." Kyp said, putting on his flight helmet that was right above his head. "I was wondering if you even heard the invasion alarms."

Jaina just glared at her best friend, and let go of Jag's hand to grab her flight helmet the technician handed her. She had a comeback ready when Jag interrupted her.

"We were too busy fighting and making up to notice we were desperately needed." Jag said, tightening his helmet and jumping into his cockpit.

"Why Fel I didn't know you had a sense of humor." Kyp replied as they started their pre flight check list.

"How do you think I survived those years at the Chiss Academy?" Jag shot back as Jaina readied her thrusters and shot out of the hangar bay.

"Hey gentleman how about vaping some Vong butt?" she asked as Kyp and Jag protested against her head start. "Oh come on, I know you're better than that!"

"Not fair. We didn't even had a chance this time to see who's the fastest!" Kyp whined as he and Jag caught up to Jaina and vaulted into their positions. Jag snickered but otherwise remained silent.

"Oh lowly mortal men, you never answered my question."

"Which was?" Kyp taunted, as they neared the invasion fleet above Mon Calamari.

Force, Kyp can be annoying, she thought to herself. But what would I do without him or Jag?

"I always knew you loved me, Goddess." Kyp said, in her ear.

"KYP!!" Jaina cried, as they realized they weren't going anywhere.

"I am so ready to kick some Vong butt!" Kyp grumbled, as a coralskipper headed his way. "What about you, Fel?"

Jaina, Kyp, and Jag juked and turned together, using Jag's skills and the Force. "I just hope none of gets killed." Jag grunted as they turned starboard and headed toward one of Mon Calamari mo

2. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Thanks for the first post on my thread. See now you aren't in the dumps I can find it. Nice first Chapter. Keep it up! :)

3. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    thanks TKL! yeah now I can find it!! I have the second post of the 1st chapter next . . on my 3000th post on JC!!!

4. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    3000!!!! posts for me on JC!
    sorry had to do it here . . . i love this story . . nwo i hope people can find it!! on the the second of four parts in CHp.1 Prayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chp.1 Part 2
    Prayers

Captain Derin Benkoski paced the deck of the bridge aboard The Amerila, hidden amongst the moons of Mon Calamari. Behind him, at their station working dutifully were the blue-skinned stoic warrior aliens with which he, Colonel Fel and Major Cherijo Kor trained and grew up with. They were talking quietly, careful not to disturb the captain or his wife, conversing with the other Star Destroyers handling the battle operations. They were just awaiting orders from the Baron or the General. Derin couldn?t help but think something one way or another was going to go wrong.

?Sir. Stop pacing. It?s agitating Amerila.? his second-in-command Hamsh Skora said, causing Derin to stop pacing and look at his wife toward the back of the bridge near the door, sitting quietly, ordering some of the orderlies around just like she used to. He smiled comfortingly, letting her know everything was ok . . . for the moment. He still couldn?t help but think something was going to go wrong.

Hamsh looked up and met his friend?s eyes, shaking his head. Derin sighed heavily and sat down into the chair behind him, dejected and worried. He saw his wife move toward him comfort him but was stopped by a lieutenant motioning for her to follow him out of the bridge. Derin had a feeling his former Intelligence and warrior wife was needed elsewhere.

He blew her a kiss, and prayed she wouldn?t get herself into an argument with one of the officers below. He turned toward the communications officer. ?Any word from the Goddess yet?? he asked, running his hand threw his blond hair.

?No, sir. However . . .? the officer seemed unsure of how to tell him what he had just heard.

The captain glared at him. ?However what??

The Chiss cringed at Derin?s tone. ?However ground control says two X-wings and one clawcraft just took off.? He stopped for a minute to listen to the information just received, then repeated it for the captain. ?One Flight, including Twin Suns Lead, is, uh . . heading our way, sir.?

?Good . . .? he murmured. Dering stood up straight and looked out the viewport only to see three starfighter with an entire squadron of coralskippers behind them. Oh Shavit. He looked up to the sky. Sorry, Mom. ?They?re what?!?

The Amerila, unknown to the enemy, was cloaked and could only be seen within the
    cloak. If the trio even disappeared amongst them, the enemy would for sure know something was up. He had a feeling the goddess would be asking favor of him.

Hamsh laid a big, blue hand on Derin?s shoulder restraining him from strangling the communications officer. ?Remember what the doctor said, sir. Remain calm. It isn?t good for your blood pressure.?

Derin shot the Chiss a death glare. ?I swore you Chiss didn?t have a sense of . . . Oh shavit? Sorry again Mom His and his comrade?s eyes widened when they saw the size of the Vong fleet heading their way behind One Flight.

The bridge erupted into organized chaos. Each officer on duty was sent to battle stations and the communication and tacticians started talking hurriedly with battle technicians on the ground and around them.

?Captain, the Vong ships . . .? Derin waved an impatient hand toward the officer.

?I know. I can see, remember.? He turned to Hamsh who was busy conversing in Chiss with one of the communications officers. ?Open up a channel to Colonel Fel please.?

The two Chiss stopped their conversation abruptly. ?NOW!?

?Yes, sir.? He saw him type in Jag?s personal frequency and nodded to Derin.

?Colonel Fel, did you know you brought the Vong RIGHT TO US?!?

?Good to hear from you too Benkoski. How have you been??

?Fel! This is no joking matter. You, not to mention your girlfriend, me, my wife, Cheri, and my entire crew is in danger. . .? Not to mention Kyp

5. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Happy 3000! and you are evil.

I am sure, however, that Jaina will prevail.

Keep up the good work :)

6. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    thanks TKL!!! appreciate it!!!!

anyways more up later however . . . hehe . . .

7. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    la de da . . .

more tomorrow . . .

yes spring break!

8. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    alright tomorrow . . . more Because I COuld

9. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    Chp.1: Part Three

Cherijo Kor, like her commanding officer and dearest friend, paced the length of the captain?s quarters, which he and his wife shared. The only difference between her and Derin was that she was off duty and a tad bit shorter. Ok maybe a foot shorter than the 6'2" captain. However, she always wished, especially at crucial times like this that she was on duty, on the bridge, with Derin.

?Cheri, please. Stop pacing, Derin did the exact same thing on the bridge.? Amerila looked intently at the major. ?What is bothering the both of you. I haven?t see you this agitated since . . . well a long time.?

The major crossed her arms stopping in front of a holo of her, Jag, and Derin. They were younger, at the Academy and best friends. Then Davin yesterday.

?Hey, Jag! Guess what? Guess What? GUESS WHAT?? Cherijo came runningup to her best friend and tried to run into his arms but he refused. She noticed he had been crying. ?Jag? What?s wrong??

Jag turned carefully to her. ?I just got a message from father.? His eyes welled up with tears. ?Davin . . . Davin . . .?

The poor boy couldn?t finished his sentence. But Cherijo immediately knew what had happened. Jag?s older brother, his idol, had died. And Jag wasn't there to save him.

?Jag, oh Jag. I?m so sorry . . . ? she said, as Jag slid down the wall, his shoulders wracking with sobs. She sat down beside and held him while he cried.

Cherijo touched the holo gently, picking it up and looking at it wistfully. It was one of the saddest most difficult experiences she had with Jag. As it turned out, Davin death's just made Jag even more distant. She turned slowly toward the captain?s wife. ?Jag means everything to Derin and me , just like Derin means everything to you, Jag and me. If anything should happen to him, Derin would blame himself. Just like he blamed himself for Davin and Cherith?s death.?

The sound of shattering glass awoke Cheri from her sleep. She had just left Jag in his room and apparently her brother was back. She rolled off her bed, and grabbed her robe only to find her brother and Derin talking in the living room . Derin had tears streaming down his face, while her brother was picking up the broken pieces of glass all over the floor. Derin turned around to see Cherijo standing in the doorway.

?You heard?? Derin just stood, flexing his hands. She stepped forward to hug him, careful not to step on the pieces of glass. Noticing the angry, betrayed look on her best friend (and at that time lover's face) she decided against it.

?I just left him. He?s a wreck.? she said, reaching Derin?s side. ?What?s wrong with you??

?I was there, Cheri. I was his wingmate. I Was there.? Janeric handed him another glass and he threw it against the wall. It shattered into little pieces, and leaving Derin a little more
    relieved.

?That?s what happened to Jag?s brother. He just shattered into little pieces. His voice took on a vengeful tone. "I swear, this enemy will pay for they have done.?

The blue-eyed major sighed and sat down next to Amerila. ?After Davin died, Jag closed a little bit of himself off. You see I was his first kiss, his first girlfriend" She paused. And the same with Derin except we were the first time with each other. she thought to herself before continuing. " And amazingly enough, we?re still the best of friends. All three of us.?

Before Amerila could say anything, Cherijo shushed her. ?Listen, Jag, Derin and I have been best friend since we were three. Our families were the only humans on Niruaun. I love them like brothers.? She looked toward the ceiling. ?I hope everything is going ok up there. I don?t want to go up and find out Jag in stuck in the middle of a . . .?

Her eyes bulged when she realized what she was thinking. ?Come on we have to go to the bridge.?

Amerila got up slowly. ?Why??

?Because I have a bad feeling. And usually I?m right.? Amerila walked faster.

?Are you sure you?re not Jedi or something?? Cherijo smiled.

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    UP! awesome postie!

11. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    *bangs head vicously against desk then realizes she need to get a post up!!!***

ok guy soon!!! shows hwo loyal I am!! UP!

12. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    alrighty at school and doing absolutely nothing . . . yep!!

13. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    yikes its been awhile . . . hmm maybe ill get more readers soon . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Force help me. Please. I don?t want to kill them like I killed Davin and Cherith. Derin said to himself and he watched in horror the battle before him. More starfighters from the New Republic and the Chiss Empire had arrived but not in time to really have any effect on the outcome. Jaina, Kyp and my best friend are still surrounded. Come on Wedge, please tell me I can do something. Please.

He heard footsteps behind him, then a gasp. He turned around and saw Cherijo and his wife standing there. Tears were already running down his cheeks as he embraced his wife. She stepped back into the shadows, letting him and Cheri talk.

She looked at him with horrified eyes. ?Why aren?t you doing anything??

?I . . . I can?t . . I really can?t.? Derin looked down into his other best friend?s blue eyes.

?Why can?t you??

?Would you disobey an order? Would you?? Derin asked, his voice rising a few pitches.

?For a friend I would.? Cherijo said, softly. He looked toward the love of his life and sighed. He would do anything in the world to save her, just like the trio was doing in the battle. Trying to save each other?s lives. But if one person would live, it would be Jaina. Both Kyp and Jag live for her, just like I live for Amerila.

?You were raised just like me, Major. Why in the galaxy would you disobey a specific order from an Admiral?? Derin said, as the ship rocked.

?Decompression in section six. We were hit!? an officer yelled. Derin spun around.

?How?? He look at the battle raging outside and noticed some Vong ships had moved
    inside the cloak. ?Sithspawn!?

Cherijo tapped him on the back. ?You?re back on duty Major. Man your station pronto. Amerila, you are to resume your rank and help engineering.? Derin said, turning into the grim General he was supposed to be. The emotion was gone from his face and in its place stood a firm frown.

?All hands to battle station. Ship is under attack. I repeat ship is under attack. Clawcraft squadrons, Vanguard and Spike launch.? Hmahs spoke in the intercom. He turned to Derin. ?They?re going to go help Twin Suns. Is that permissible sir??

?Permission granted. Has General Antilles given orders for us to decloak?? Derin asked, his hands clasped in front of him.

?No sir. Both General are in battle as of the moment.? Hamsh said, switching channels.

?So are we. Get through to him. Now!?

?Sir, Vanguard and Spike squadrons have launched and are in the battle field. Are we to let Twin Suns Lead and her flight take cover in the ship??

Derin looked out in the battle beyond him. All three starfighter had taken heavy damage. ?Ask how their shields are holding up.?

?Yes sir.?

?Hamsh, come here.? The blue Chiss walked over and towered over Derin.

?Yes General.? Derin turned away from the viewport and looks at the formations of the squadrons under his command. He motioned for the tacticians to move some flights of each squadrons to take care of the lone coralskippers in the rear of the ship.

?If anything should happen to me or to any of us for that matter. You and you alone are to report to the Baron.? Derin looked back out the viewport. ? I do not want to tell the Baron I killed the only son he has left.?

?Sir, Derin.? Hamsh laid his blue hand on his shoulder again. ?Nothing is going to happen to Jag. I promise you. The best starfighter squadrons are out there right now helping them. In due time, this battle will be over.?

?Sir, Vanguard Two has been shot down. Spike Lead is reporting Two Flight has joined her now.? Derin turned around.

?Repeat what you just said, Lieutenant.? Derin stood there rigid as the officer repeated the causalities. He had just lost half of Spike Squadron and one flight of Vanguard. He was up against the best of the Vong and some of his best has just died.

?Recall the squadrons. Get them back here now. Weapons, laser, ions and torpedoes

14. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why why is it always JAG!

GREAT POSTIES!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.