main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Because You Loved Me (Obi/OC songfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by diamond_pony2002, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: Because You Loved Me

Author: diamond_pony2002

Summary: Vitani gives her former master a birthday present. Vitani is 30

Disclaimers: I don?t own them and never will, sadly. They all belong to Mr. Lucas :-( Vitani is mine. The lyrics belong to Celine Deon Notes: It would help if you read ?Little Angel of Mine? and ?Angel? first.

Vitani Evold quickly drove back to the Temple in her green speeder and hopped out after parking it, running straight to Obi-Wan Kenobi?s apartment, which was on the fifteenth floor. She ran up the stairs the whole way. She burst through the door, panting and sweating and collapsed on the couch. When her former master saw her he ran to the kitchen and came hurrying back with a wet cloth, laying it over her forehead and kneeling beside her.

?Vitani! Are you all right, little angel?? Obi-Wan asked worriedly and wiped the cloth over her face. Vitani nodded and coughed up a storm and they threw her forward, so Obi-Wan firmly patted her on the back.

?I?m getting old,? she choked out and Obi-Wan went to get her a glass of water. He helped her sit up and held the glass to her lips while she drank greedily. Before long the glass was drained and Vitani was back against the arm rest.

?Where?s the fire?? Obi-Wan joked and sat cross-legged in the same spot.

?Ha ha, very funny. Anyway, I just came up here to tell you to get showered and dressed. We?re going out. You have an hour before we leave. Oh! And wear something nice, like your tux,? Vitani said as she raced out, leaving a very confused and dazed Obi-Wan. The man scratched his head and then shook it, standing up and doing as his daughter said. Now she really was his daughter. He?d adopted her the day they became master and padawan. So, he hopped in the shower, got dressed, and met Vitani down at her speeder. She was wearing a green, silk dress that had sleeves to just above her biceps and had black markings on it, like a different language, black high heels, and green eye shadow.

(A.N. Like a Chinese dress!)

Her blonde hair was up in a tight bun with two sticks in the shape of an ?X? poking through it and she wore her make-up just perfectly. He stared at her before blinking and kissing her cheek.

?Oh, Vitani, you look beautiful!? he exclaimed and they got in the speeder.

?You don?t look too bad yourself, old man,? she teased and smiled.

?Oh, so I went from ?Daddy? to ?Old man?? Okay, fine, but I?ll get you back,? he answered. She giggled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

?You look very handsome, Daddy,? she said and sped off. It was a 15 minute drive to the park and they walked to a stage where there was a talent show going on. They stood in the middle of the crowd and Vitani leaned in to talk over the crowd.

?I?ll be right back, Daddy. I have something I have to do,? she said and quickly ran behind the stage. Five auditions later, Obi-Wan started to get worried and almost went to look for his daughter, but the curtain on the stage rose and there stood Vitani, holding a microphone and staring out at the crowd. Obi-Wan looked on in confusion.

?Hello, everyone. My name is Vitani Evold Kenobi and I wrote this song for my father,? she said and looked back, nodding her head before turning back around and singing.

For all those times you stood by me
    For all the truth that you made me see
    For all the joy you brought to my life
    For all the wrongs that you made right
    For every dream you made come true
    For all the love I found in you
    I'll be forever thankful Baby
    You're the one who held me up
    And never let me fall
    You're the one who saw me through
    Through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
    You were my voice when I couldn't speak
    You were my eyes when I couldn't see
    You saw the best there was in me
    Lifted me up when I couldn't see
    You gave me faith cause you believed
    I'm everything I am because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
    Yo

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003

I like this very much. I also happen to be a Celine fan also.

I like this character you've created very much and would be veryinterested in learning more of her background.

3. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    We'll see what I can come up with! I won't be here for the rest of the week though. I'll be visiting my sister! YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.