main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Becoming as Official FanForce Chapter...

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sebulba-X, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    You guys have sort of hit the ground running, so I wanted to interject this info in as some things seem to be slipping thru the cracks.

1. Already have your forum, so that's a moot point.
    2. 3 Announced meetings with 3 or more in attendance. Meeting notices need to be sent to me at least 3 days before the event so I can get them posted on the FanForce News Page.
    3. A summery of the meeting needs to be sent to me (or a link directing me to a summery) so I can verify that the club isn't filled with one person's username socks). I only need the summeries of the first 3 meetings, after you're official I don't need to verify attendence anymore.
    4. At or after the 3rd meeting, someone 18-years-old or older a City Rep needs to be elected so that person can be the main contact for your group and the FanForce Administration. Their duities would include being the person to send me items to post on the FanForce News page, participation in the City Rep forum policy discussions, and as previously mentioned, just being the main contact. This person doens't have to be the president of the group...it can be whatever you want it to be really.
    5. After you've become official, forum benefits such as cutom banners, custom color schemes, FF icons, officier titles, unlimited forum editing time, etc can then be granted.

At this point, I've only be PM'd notices for two meetings, but havn't recieved summaries for either. I've been told you guys have had 5 meetings at this point, so if I get summaries of those and who attended, I could maybe push this thru. If it turns out I can't, then give me a list of your upcoming events and we can get this taken care of.

Anyway, I'm here to help as best I can in assiting you with things on the boards, regardless if you're official or not, so please let me know how I can help. Feel free to post or PM any questions you have and I'll get them answered as soon as I can. Thanks.

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Having recieved a PM from ChrisKenobi explaining everything, you guys are now official...Congrats! :D

Things you now have the ability to do to customize your forum:
    • Created an official icon for your group to be uploaded
    • Customize your banner & color scheme to your liking
    • Give your club's officers username titles
    • Change your forum editing time (currently set at 90 minutes)
    If and when you guys decide on any of these things let me know and I'll get the changes pushed thru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.