been awhile for me here

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by jedi1701a, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi1701a Jedi Knight

star 1
    hello all it has been a long time sence i have been here on fanforce i have been with out net so iam glad to be back and i hope to get involed as much as i can also on a fun note the usa tour 2006 stopped in portland today at the bevers game i went to the game today and Chewbacca,Darth Vader,Wicket,where there. i had herd wispers that it was the actual actors in the comstumes but i was unable to verify that info. but i have pics i thought u all would enjoy
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/jedi1701a/IMG_0018.jpg
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/jedi1701a/IMG_0015.jpg
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/jedi1701a/IMG_0016.jpg

well i hope u all enjoyed the pics also they were giving away shirts that said usa road trip 2006 and had small pics off all three on the front bad thing is only one size large and 100% cotton
    well untill later
    may the force be with you all
    brad
  2. grumpydevil Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi there Brad!

Welcome (back) to the group, we hope you stick around and partake in all of the discussions and events that are happening. We've started to have monthly meetings and hope to see you there.

-Kyle
  3. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh hey this is a small world! Brad... I was behind you in the line for the pictures!!!! I was wearing my "Got Wings" Imperial Forces t-shirt... my buddy, Michael and I went to go get some pictures taken. The ewok was holding Michael's blaster and helmet for some of the pics we took! I actually remember seeing you up there getting your pics taken! If I had only known...
  4. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  5. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Great to see you back !!

6. jedi1701a Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh my i remimber that i have a pic on my photobucket of one guy getting choke by chewy. i remimber u all in shirts i forgot to ask where u guys got them let me know if you would please
  7. jedi1701a Jedi Knight

star 1
    and a great big thankis to everyone on the welcome backs i have missed these place so much but thank god iam back
  8. MasterKeyan Jedi Knight

star 1
    =D= not to be repetative, but indeed, Welcome back, Brad...glad to see people return. Are you in the Portland area, or a geographical oddity, like me?

Master Keyan Flamecloud
    m.k.a. Mike
  9. jedi1701a Jedi Knight

star 1
    i am in hillsboro the little big town called intel city lolololololololol so i am in the area
  10. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4

Yeah that was Michael from DST that was getting choked by Chewie. As far as the shirts, I don't know where Michael got his, but I got my "Got Wings" shirt on ebay...... I am kind of known as the Ebay king among the members of DST.
  11. jedi1701a Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanks for the info i will look in to it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.