main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA been busy

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Thaddius, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Thaddius

Darth_Thaddius Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2008
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been pretty busy lately and that is why I have been inactive on the posts. I know you all are a good support group and I am happy to know you all. I cannot wait to meet you all and Darth Chromer, It is going to be great when we get together and show me what is needed to be fixed up on the Darth Vader. I will hopefully have 2 501st qualified costumes by the end of 2009. It is my goal. I will have my Biker Scout Ready for hoopfest for all that are still interested. We could be called the Spokantina's 501st. N E thoughts. I know we would lose but we could get some real nice promotion to expand our squad and eventually breaking into a garrison once we qualify. Hoping to be in touch with you all a little bit more. Happy holidays and remember, the force is always with you.

Thaddius

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Thank you.

Wherever you are, be safe and have as happy a Holiday as possible.

-Alfredo

3. Darth_Thaddius

Darth_Thaddius Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2008
    Thank you for the appreciation.

I am glad to do it and I cannot wait to get back to the Spokantina and relax. Cannot wait to meet you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.