main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Been here a couple of days and wanted to ask some questions

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Hello_Fett, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Hello_Fett

Hello_Fett Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2013
    Hey everyone!

1. Is there an easier way of posting photos than having to put them online first and using the URL?

2. I can't seem to find threads on things I want to post, is it ok to start a new thread and if there was a good place have a moderator move the message... or just post into more generalized boards?

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    It's a good way to ask first. :)

1. Sadly not. There's no option to upload a pic directly. You need to upload it somewhere first. If you need help with this, please, take a look at the special feature thread at the header of WNU.

2. Generally spoken, it's fine to post a new thread if you can't find a place anywhere. Usually it's asked to check the first three to five pages of a board to be on the save side. If you're still unsure, feel free to send a message at the mods of said board. They are happy to answer instead of possibly locking or moving a thread. :)

I can't give you an advice for posting in more specific or general boards, because it depends on what kind of thread it is and what kind of feedback you like to get.

I hope this helps. If not, feel free to ask again or to clarify. :)

Hello_Fett likes this.