main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Been stuck in Harry Potter game since December 26, 2001...HELP please...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ShimaraAmidala, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShimaraAmidala

ShimaraAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 15, 2002
    I think this is the right place to ask for help, and if it isn't, I'm sorry. :(

Onto the problem. I get to Professor Quirrel's class, and have to draw the Flipendo Spell with my mouse. I know it is a spiral, and after about 50 tries (I'm not kidding) I managed to get a 47%. Then I did the same thing and got a lousy 16. So, how do you draw that stupid spell? As in, where, how big...all those things. Help, please! I've been stuck since the day after Christmas and it's really beginning to bug me.

2. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Well, I've never played the game but you might want to try GameFaqs or something. Or some other message board like IGN, they even have a Harry Potter Board. Try those because if you haven't beaten like such a small part in like nine months...well, you suck. Plus, its a game designed for 5 year olds. ;[

3. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    Thank you for your help. And who said I wasn't a five-year-old? [face_devil] Actually, I only try to beat that part once a month. Haven't tried since June, as a matter of fact. It's too frustrating. Plus dorko Quirrell keeps saying "What was t-t-that Mr. P-p-p-potter?" everytime I mess it up, which gets pretty annoying after the 100th time. :p I'll try those places out. Thanks.

4. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    I had enormous trouble with that one, but I was trying use a trackball and I'm used to a mouse..

I cna't think of a way to help you though...

5. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    You could tell me where to draw the stupid spiral? [face_beggy]

6. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    *sigh* UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.