Been under the weather - need an extra hand

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    just letting everyone know I ahve been under the weather just a tad the past 2 weeks thus the reason I have not really participated much in here. Trophies are still coming along however donations are still needed. Im hoping to have a still needed list by tomorrow.

I am asking for help at this time now since I am still not up to running speed. I will need help with the slideshow. I have not been able to gather photos for this, nor have I received any submissions. It would be most helpful if someone would volunteer to work closely with Brotherhalo who will be putting the slideshow together for me. The theme this year is Star Wars - then and now 30th anniverary. If you have anything you feel would work for the show please PM me.

I will need someone to round up photos and email them to brother halo. Im looking for diverse pics, old and new events. as old as you can find to the newest you can find :)

I would appreciate any support anyone can give.

Programming outline is done however I still need more details from everyone regarding exactly what entertainment or time slot they need so I can add those in accordingly. So PM those to me if you can so I can recap

Greencat I am home for another week from work at least so feel free to call me at home, I cant talk long though I get tuckered out easily LOL LEt me know how long your raffle will go and any contests you have so I can include that on the time line for you :) I thought it would be fun if we did a bit of trivia and have answers submitted by table. So whatever table has the most points after a few rounds wins some goofiness door prize or something. At any rate let me know your thoughts.

I still need an opening act if you feel your act should open the show please pm me details.

Fingers crossed I will be up and running full speed very soon. Int he meantime, keep moving forward and things should start to come together nicely in the next couple of weeks :)

Thanks for everyones support!

2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    back up and running so feel free to pm me with questions or concerns. Or post them here.

This forum will be the key place for communication between all volunteers over the final few weeks before the show.
    SO I hope to see activity pick up in here soon ;) LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.