main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW Bees were sent by Satan

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by mle, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mle

mle Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2003
    Think about it. They tempt us with their sweet, sweet, honey. And they look so cute and fluffy. Soft cuddly Bumble bees: they have cartoons about them and childrens toys. But beneath all that lies a terrible posion.....

And since a bee stung my foot on the first day of the year I havent really been able to walk since. My foot is crazy swollen. OUch :(

Damn you Santa!!! UH... satan!!!

2. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    I for one never could get the hang of eating Bee spew (since you're stuck at home with a swollen foot, google the subject to see how bees make honey).

Now that I've grossed you out, we should do lunch sometime since we're neighbors.

3. mle

Nov 16, 2003
    Sounds lovely. Honey sandwiches all round?

Oh, it takes a lot more than the idea of spewing to gross me out food wise. I have this sort of.. pact with my sister. Whenever we travel, we'll eat whatever is put in front of us (excepting of course if we are ill or allergic). So in vietnam i ate snails, deer liver and something's brain... and im cool with that :)

Since when are we neighbours?

4. hollyinlowercase

hollyinlowercase Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2006
    *realises this post is only for shadowfire and mle and leaves post*
    ;)

5. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    I've done the snails thing myself. I draw the line at brains though... unless I'm a zombie of course.

Since I work in North Sydney and live in Neutral Bay! Say, can I borrow a cup of sugar?

6. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Mmm honey sandwich. Can I come to lunch too? I like bee vomit!

I've not been able to walk since December 19th. I think I've almost perfected this limp. I fell on a train and it wasn't fun. Damn thing lurched and I lost my balance. I've had it x-rayed but nothings broken.

At least that's more time for video games!

7. mle

Nov 16, 2003
    awww. poor messi. It sucks to not be able to walk, hey? Im better now. i even walked down to Luna Park and back today, and saw my friend annie doing a silly dance with luna bell and luna bob. She works there as a performer.

But yeah, im back in wollongong now, so lunch will have to wait. I think of this as my home now :) At least until July when i jet off to england.

8. Kehleyr

Kehleyr Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    For bee spew, it tastes pretty damn good! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.