main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before Clone Wars DVD Comes Out...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by MALICE_MIZER, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    I'm a hyperspace subscriber, and I would like to find some way to download the Clone Wars QuickTime Cartoons independent of starwars.com. I can't just right-click...save target as... on the links, and I have not been successful by copying the movie clips to my hard drive from my temporary internet files. I don't want to get them off Kazaa, because I just feel so...dirty doing that.

Anyone have a solution?

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Why doesn't it work from your Temp Internet folder? Do you get an error message? If yes, what?

3. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    I can copy them, but the Quicktime clips are only 1KB in size, and do not play unless my modem is on. I'm not at home, so I can't troubleshoot too accurately, but that's my best description.

4. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    Try saving the page. once the movies fully loaded go under file and save page as. Then you go to where ever you saved it and there should be a link to the page and a file. Open the file and the movie should be in there. Just drag it out.

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.