Before/Saga Fanfiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Before-Saga_Awards, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. iceaffinity Jedi Master

star 1
    Congratuations to everyone who won!

Also, a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me! [face_love] I'm a little in shock. Thank you all so much!
  2. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Escapes from awards sock* Done and just in time, a Darth storm is on its way!

But I want to give a huge thanks to all who helped me make this possible and especially my volunteers and JediMara77 who wrote this amazing ceremony! [:D]

And another big congratulations to all the winners and nominees on a job well done! =D=
  3. Maggy Force Ghost

star 4
    Congratulations to the winners for BEFORE THE SAGA

Anderson84
    Ardavenport
    AzureAngel2
    Commander-DWH
    Darth Corsa
    gaarastar58
    JediDingo
    JediStretch
    LaForzaViva
    MiralukaJedi
    obimom
    Padawan4687
    Shillani
    SoA
    The1stJediPrincess
    tjace

Congratulations to the winners for THE SAGA:

anakinfansince1993
    Briannakin
    DarthIshtar
    Earlybird-obi-wan
    FelsGoddess
    ForceForGood
    Gkilkenny
    Harpalyce
    Hazel
    Iceaffinity
    Iverna
    JediMara77
    Kataja
    KELIA
    Luna_Nightshade
    obimom
    Talesofyesac
    The_Face
    TheMacUnleashed
    Valairy_Scot

Kudos to the organizers and crew for those awards:

LilyHobbitJedi
    Master_Jaina1011
    KrystalBlaze
    DaenaBenjen42
    kotORBF2Female_Raven

Thanks for all the hard work :D

=D==D=

Looking forward to next weeks ceremony :D

@};-
  4. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Congratulations, everyone. I haven't been in and around SWFF much lately, but I do know that you guys are a talented bunch of writers. Keep the wonderful fics flowing, winners, nominees, and Jedi Council board authors, and my very best thanks to the hard-working volunteers! =D= [:D]
  5. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    My five minute run to the store turned into an hour, but oh well..

Congradulations to all who won and to the volunteers for putting on a wonderful show.

I'm going to be following next weeks adwards more closely, so I hope to see you all then :)
  6. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Woohoo congrats to all the other winners, - Fels for Of Loyalty, JediMara, and Obimom tying for the authorly side. =D=

Great work by the volunteers and superb script by JediMara. :)

@};-
  7. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Living down under only has one disadvantage, I'm still asleepI-) when the ceremony takes place.
    Its 9am here. Yes,yes I'm up now:D

Congratulations to all the winners, nominees and ceremony organisers and volunteers.
    And thank you.[:D]
  8. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Congratulations and great job to all the nominees and winners...

And especially to our stellar Awards crew, who did a fantastic job and made holding the Awards look like a piece of cake. We are thankful for your hard work, and it was wonderful. Also, JediMara77--you did a wonderful job with the ceremony! Everyone needs to take a well-deserved break...and we'll get to have more fun next Saturday!
  9. tjace Force Ghost

star 4
    I... won something :eek:. Thank you everyone who voted and volunteered, and congrats to the other winners!

10. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    *rushes back in from doing housework...* <-- We've got people coming... this demanded a good cleaning.

Congratulations to all winners of both eras, and [:D] to the nominees. Remember: everybody is awesome, winner, nominee, or otherwise!

And [:D] to my fellow volunteers!!!!! [:D] Well done, all. :)
  11. The_Face Ex-Manager

star 5
    Congratulations to everyone who won in the large swath of Golden Yodas I missed! And congrats to the nominees; there was some great competition this year. And thank you, people who voted for Braken! He's a joy to write, so it's good that I'm not forcing him on an audience that hates him. :p

Thanks again to the volunteers for putting this together! =D=
  12. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me! It's been a wonderful ride on Wife of Deceit!
  13. obimom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I"m back...and a big Thank you to all who voted for me. Wow...I'm honored.

Congrats also to all those who also won...this was fun..!
  14. TheMacUnleashed Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    A huge "Congrats!" to all of the winners, and a just-as-big "Thank you!"to everyone who voted for me. Val, it's an honor to share the Best Songfic Award with you. [:D]
  15. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Thank you very much! :D

And congratulations to everyone and a thank you to those involved.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Living in the Netherlands and asleep during the ceremonyI-)

But now awake and congrats to all the winners=D=[face_dancing]=D=[face_dancing]=D=
  17. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    First of all congrats to all the winners of this years award! =D=

And then a big cheer to all the hard-working folk who organised this wonderful show; before, during and after the show! Thanks for turning fan fiction writing into an event with heart & soul. @};-

Yeah, Sionnach got a tie nominee for best non-human in "Before the Saga"!

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/P8060037.jpg]

Lucien is best villain! [face_dancing]

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/P8080085.jpg]

And I am considered "Best-all around" & "Best underrated" alike!

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P2090067.jpg]

Wow!

I humbly thank all my JC friends (including the swpants666, earlybird-Obi-Wan, Chilla & Gkilkenny) for so much sweetness and support.

Especially to swpants666 as a substitute editor for "Wolf whelp" and the chief editor for "Cat litter", the next book of my series about Lucien & his harem of women (= Isabeau, the step-sister/ Sionnach = the very unlike disciple and Grianan, the one who believes despite being at the deceiving end of dark side madness).

And the bird for being handy with a drilling machine plus weird Dutch walls and hanging up large canvas stretchers:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Benelux%20Fanforce%20acties/P2120126.jpg]

And also would like to show my gratitude to Lady_Misty & FelsGoddess who are on my update list for "Wolf whelp".

But on top of all I thank my gorgeous husband DarthUncle for bearing my funny bone and the constant absence of silence & serenity in our house. Especially around bedtime, when I do not only go on about my teacher adventures at school, but also with plot bunnies. You are a miracle from every angle. Not many men really like the books their wives read (= Jane Austen, Diana Gabaldon, Charlaine Harris & Jaqueline Carey). And an even smaller number would react that gracefully when it is up to people falling in a trance when writing or painting. Or freaking out about computer acting crazy on a regular basis. The past 15 months were not always easy, but I love you as you are, Bridgit Jones... er dear husband. You make me whole. I believe in you and the "Carpe diem!" life style that you did introduce to me from summer 2005 on.

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3060078.jpg]

*goes on playing "Hider in the house, due to very public on-line love declaration! wonders if the neighbour cat will share the secrets of the outside garden with her!*
  18. mavjade It's so Fluffy Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Congratulations to all of the winners!! =D=
    (I had planned on being here for the ceremony but my internet decided otherwise! :( )

A huge THANK YOU! to all the volunteers for your hard work! You guys rock! @};- [:D]

19. RX_Sith C&G Game Host,

Game Host
    star 5
    Congratulations to all of the winners! =D=
  20. kataja Force Ghost

star 4
    *rushes in between 30 hour work-day and bed*

Congratulations to all winners and nominees! And thank you to the Award Crew for your amazing work!!! [:D] [face_dancing] =D= [:D]

And of course special thanks to all of you wo voted for me ;) [:D]
  21. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Congrats to all the winners and nominees, and thanks to the awards crew for all their hard work and for putting on a good ceremony =D=
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.