main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Awards Before/Saga Fanfiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Before-Saga_Awards, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceaffinity

iceaffinity Jedi Knight star 1

May 23, 2010
    Congratuations to everyone who won!

Also, a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me! [face_love] I'm a little in shock. Thank you all so much!

2. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    *Escapes from awards sock* Done and just in time, a Darth storm is on its way!

But I want to give a huge thanks to all who helped me make this possible and especially my volunteers and JediMara77 who wrote this amazing ceremony! [:D]

And another big congratulations to all the winners and nominees on a job well done! =D=

3. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Congratulations to the winners for BEFORE THE SAGA

Anderson84
    Ardavenport
    AzureAngel2
    Commander-DWH
    Darth Corsa
    gaarastar58
    JediDingo
    JediStretch
    LaForzaViva
    MiralukaJedi
    obimom
    Padawan4687
    Shillani
    SoA
    The1stJediPrincess
    tjace

Congratulations to the winners for THE SAGA:

anakinfansince1993
    Briannakin
    DarthIshtar
    Earlybird-obi-wan
    FelsGoddess
    ForceForGood
    Gkilkenny
    Harpalyce
    Hazel
    Iceaffinity
    Iverna
    JediMara77
    Kataja
    KELIA
    Luna_Nightshade
    obimom
    Talesofyesac
    The_Face
    TheMacUnleashed
    Valairy_Scot

Kudos to the organizers and crew for those awards:

LilyHobbitJedi
    Master_Jaina1011
    KrystalBlaze
    DaenaBenjen42
    kotORBF2Female_Raven

Thanks for all the hard work :D

=D==D=

Looking forward to next weeks ceremony :D

@};-

4. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Congratulations, everyone. I haven't been in and around SWFF much lately, but I do know that you guys are a talented bunch of writers. Keep the wonderful fics flowing, winners, nominees, and Jedi Council board authors, and my very best thanks to the hard-working volunteers! =D= [:D]

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    My five minute run to the store turned into an hour, but oh well..

Congradulations to all who won and to the volunteers for putting on a wonderful show.

I'm going to be following next weeks adwards more closely, so I hope to see you all then :)

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Force Ghost star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo congrats to all the other winners, - Fels for Of Loyalty, JediMara, and Obimom tying for the authorly side. =D=

Great work by the volunteers and superb script by JediMara. :)

@};-

7. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Living down under only has one disadvantage, I'm still asleepI-) when the ceremony takes place.
    Its 9am here. Yes,yes I'm up now:D

Congratulations to all the winners, nominees and ceremony organisers and volunteers.
    And thank you.[:D]

8. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Congratulations and great job to all the nominees and winners...

And especially to our stellar Awards crew, who did a fantastic job and made holding the Awards look like a piece of cake. We are thankful for your hard work, and it was wonderful. Also, JediMara77--you did a wonderful job with the ceremony! Everyone needs to take a well-deserved break...and we'll get to have more fun next Saturday!

9. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I... won something :eek:. Thank you everyone who voted and volunteered, and congrats to the other winners!

10. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    *rushes back in from doing housework...* <-- We've got people coming... this demanded a good cleaning.

Congratulations to all winners of both eras, and [:D] to the nominees. Remember: everybody is awesome, winner, nominee, or otherwise!

And [:D] to my fellow volunteers!!!!! [:D] Well done, all. :)

11. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Congratulations to everyone who won in the large swath of Golden Yodas I missed! And congrats to the nominees; there was some great competition this year. And thank you, people who voted for Braken! He's a joy to write, so it's good that I'm not forcing him on an audience that hates him. :p

Thanks again to the volunteers for putting this together! =D=

12. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me! It's been a wonderful ride on Wife of Deceit!

13. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    I"m back...and a big Thank you to all who voted for me. Wow...I'm honored.

Congrats also to all those who also won...this was fun..!

14. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    A huge "Congrats!" to all of the winners, and a just-as-big "Thank you!"to everyone who voted for me. Val, it's an honor to share the Best Songfic Award with you. [:D]

15. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Sep 5, 2004
    Thank you very much! :D

And congratulations to everyone and a thank you to those involved.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Living in the Netherlands and asleep during the ceremonyI-)

But now awake and congrats to all the winners=D=[face_dancing]=D=[face_dancing]=D=

17. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    First of all congrats to all the winners of this years award! =D=

And then a big cheer to all the hard-working folk who organised this wonderful show; before, during and after the show! Thanks for turning fan fiction writing into an event with heart & soul. @};-

Yeah, Sionnach got a tie nominee for best non-human in "Before the Saga"!

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/P8060037.jpg]

Lucien is best villain! [face_dancing]

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Art%20Studies/P8080085.jpg]

And I am considered "Best-all around" & "Best underrated" alike!

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P2090067.jpg]

Wow!

I humbly thank all my JC friends (including the swpants666, earlybird-Obi-Wan, Chilla & Gkilkenny) for so much sweetness and support.

Especially to swpants666 as a substitute editor for "Wolf whelp" and the chief editor for "Cat litter", the next book of my series about Lucien & his harem of women (= Isabeau, the step-sister/ Sionnach = the very unlike disciple and Grianan, the one who believes despite being at the deceiving end of dark side madness).

And the bird for being handy with a drilling machine plus weird Dutch walls and hanging up large canvas stretchers:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/Benelux%20Fanforce%20acties/P2120126.jpg]

And also would like to show my gratitude to Lady_Misty & FelsGoddess who are on my update list for "Wolf whelp".

But on top of all I thank my gorgeous husband DarthUncle for bearing my funny bone and the constant absence of silence & serenity in our house. Especially around bedtime, when I do not only go on about my teacher adventures at school, but also with plot bunnies. You are a miracle from every angle. Not many men really like the books their wives read (= Jane Austen, Diana Gabaldon, Charlaine Harris & Jaqueline Carey). And an even smaller number would react that gracefully when it is up to people falling in a trance when writing or painting. Or freaking out about computer acting crazy on a regular basis. The past 15 months were not always easy, but I love you as you are, Bridgit Jones... er dear husband. You make me whole. I believe in you and the "Carpe diem!" life style that you did introduce to me from summer 2005 on.

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3060078.jpg]

*goes on playing "Hider in the house, due to very public on-line love declaration! wonders if the neighbour cat will share the secrets of the outside garden with her!*

18. mavjade

mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 10, 2005
    Congratulations to all of the winners!! =D=
    (I had planned on being here for the ceremony but my internet decided otherwise! :( )

A huge THANK YOU! to all the volunteers for your hard work! You guys rock! @};- [:D]

19. RX_Sith

RX_Sith C&G Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 13, 2006
    Congratulations to all of the winners! =D=

20. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    *rushes in between 30 hour work-day and bed*

Congratulations to all winners and nominees! And thank you to the Award Crew for your amazing work!!! [:D] [face_dancing] =D= [:D]

And of course special thanks to all of you wo voted for me ;) [:D]

21. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Congrats to all the winners and nominees, and thanks to the awards crew for all their hard work and for putting on a good ceremony =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.