main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Before the Clone Wars-Jango Fett, Mandalore-Action

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CloneCommanderCody, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneCommanderCody

CloneCommanderCody Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2006
    Title: Before the Clone Wars
    Author: CloneCommanderCody
    Characters: Jango Fett, Mandalore, Gerlon, Buzz, Zaxx, and others
    Timeframe: Nine years Post-TPM
    Genre: Action
    Keywords: Jango, bounty hunter
    Summary: Before the Clone Wars is based on Jango Fett's life right before the Clone War Era.

One day when Jango was counting his credits he recieved from previous assassinations, he recieves a call from his fellow bounty hunter. He picks up the phone and he begins to talk.

"Hello," said Jango. "Hey buddy. It's me. Mandalore." "Oh hey. What've you been up to?" Jango asked in a wondering tone of voice. "Me and my boys are gonna look for some fresh meat tonight. Wanna join?" Mandalore asked. "Count me in," said Jango in a joyful voice. "Ok. Meet us at the cantina at six sharp," Mandalore stated. "You got it Mandalore. Well, Jango over and out."

Jango hung up the phone. He reached for all of his gear and left the apartment he was in. "Boba!" he yelled. "Yes father," said Boba softly. "We're leaving. Now." "I'll be down in a few minutes!" yelled Boba. "Ok son!" he yelled back up. Jango took a few steps around the apartment and saw Boba walking down the stairs. "Let's go," he told Boba. "Okay dad," he replied.

Jango and Boba left their apartment only to see one of Mandalore's many fellow bounty hunters, Gerlon. Gerlon was in business with Mandalore for about fifteen years. Jango had heard about him, but he never had the chance to talk to him face-to-face. So for both of the bounty hunters, it was a first encounter.

"Hi. Are you..." Jango interrupted before he could finish his question. "Jango Fett? Yes I am. Nice to meet you Gerlon," said Jango "How'd you know my name? Well never mind. Nice to meet you. I'll be lookin' forward to working with you Jango," he stated. "Dad! When are we going to go?" Boba asked. "Soon enough Boba,'' Jango replied to his question. "Well I gotta go to the cantina," Jango told Gerlon. "Ok. Well I'll meet you guys there!" exclaimed Gerlon. "Yeah. I'm sure you will," stated Boba.

The first to take off was Gerlon. Then as soon as he left, Jango took a look around. "Boba, you can stay here for the night. I've gotta go take care of some bounty hunter business. "Okay father," he replied. "Take care of your self. Here take this blaster. If anyone ya don't know goes inside of the apartment, shoot 'em. In the head!" Boba looked around. "You got it dad!" Boba stated. Jango opened the slide door and Boba went inside. "Later son." Boba turned around. "Later dad!" Jango then took off for the cantina.

Jango got in his A-72 Speeder and took off for the cantina. Minutes later he arrived at the entrance to the cantina.Jango then enters the cantina seeing Mandalore, Gerlon, Buzz, and Zaxx inside waiting for him. Mandalore was the first to notice Jango. He approached and talked to Jango for the first time in person for almost three years. Jango saw Mandalore approaching him and he began the discussion.

?Jango!? exclaimed Mandalore. Buzz, the famous Rodian, approached Jango. ?Ashuta!? Jango strafed around and saw Buzz. ?Oh. Hello to ya too,? he said. ?Well, let?s discuss the plans for our hunt tonight,? stated Mandalore. ?Why don?t we go to the Tusken Raider Camp? I have some business to handle with the Chieftain,? said Jango. ?Look Jango. We all got business with the Tusken Raiders and their Chieftain,? said Gerlon angrily. ?You know what. Let?s go to the Krayt Dragon Cave. We can all take it down,? said Mandalore. ?Yeah. That would be good,? said Jango. ?Alright. We?ll leave right now,? said Gerlon. ?Ashuta,? said Buzz. ?It?s settled than. Let?s go,? said Mandalore.

The bounty hunters left the cantina and went to the Eastern Dune Sea to go inside of the Giant Krayt Dragon Cave. All of them arrive at the cave looking inside of the cave seeing the surprise that was left there. Seeing the Giant there they were going to kill, they suddenly began to have reconsiderations about going there to kill the Giant Krayt Dragon.

?Alright guys. You ready?? Jango turned around and saw that Buzz

2. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    please read and review
    [face_praying]

3. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Interesting story... can't wait to see more! :D

D_N :cool:

4. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    thanks...be sure to check my other story here is the link.

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/23070343/p1/?0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.