main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before The Duel [Episode III posibility? Vignette. Obi Torture]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by YT-Website, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YT-Website

YT-Website Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Heres one of the possibilities of Episode III. This is a one poster.
    Youll soon know what its about, hope you like!

Obi-Wan hung 4 feet from the ground.

The fall wouldn?t kill him, he did not fear that, but the tethers that held his hands above his head, were to tight. Held by the most powerful Force-powers imaginable. The heat radiated of the walls, the floor, and the ceiling. The charcoal-black room was scarcely lighted. The only light came from veins of a substance unknown to Obi-Wan, giving it a red ethereal glow.

I have a bad feeling about this. Obi-Wan was one for a sense of humor, though that remark did nothing to lighten his mood.

The events prior to this suggested that Kenobi would not survive. The Purge, he thought. The Jedi Purge, as it was called, had started. It was very nearly finished, few Jedi were left, the Temple was left in ruins, and, as far as Obi-Wan knew, could have been removed. From all of existence, he thought, how will the galaxy be like, if this would be completed? Well, he thought, there would be no more Yoda tripping me down the stairs. He made himself do a cheap laugh. This, also, did little to lighten the mood.

Mace Windu, Plo Koon, and all the other Masters Obi had befriended, and known, had been defeated. Anakin, he thought, why? Anakin had turned to the Dark Side, Obi-Wan still did not know the events which caused this, but he had. Anakin is no more, he told himself, all that is left is Vader. Dooku had disappeared, along with Yoda. Did Master Yoda survive? He wondered to himself, Or did he go down with Dooku in the duel? He pushed that thought away.

Anakin had disappeared for a time, and when he came back, was seemingly different. The events after that were known all to well, The Purge. I have to survive... he told himself, Padme is pregnant... Padme?s twins, even though they were not born, were great in the Force. Though, as far as he knew, Vader did not know of this. I can?t let Vader have them.

A Dark sense came over him, Obi-Wan hid those thoughts.

The bonds loosened.

It was time for the duel.

2. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    I like it! Obi-Wan's thoughts were well-done.

3. YT-Website

Mar 20, 2002
    Thanks!
    Thats one thing I always try for.
    Just ask Neon Star, hehe.

4. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    ::dies::

Padawan! This is incredible! I love the way you write Obi's thoughts! Its... its... awesome!

~Dot

5. YT-Website

Mar 20, 2002
    Yay! I thought youd like it, though you never know...
    More reviews!
    :) :) :)

6. YT-Website

Mar 20, 2002
  7. MoonHeart_Maz

MoonHeart_Maz Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2003
    YT,
    that was so very good. u do a great job of getting inside peoples thoughts. very well written, i hope that u dont plan on ending it there. this good be a really great story, good job and keep up the good work with a postie soon please.
    moonheart Maz

8. YT-Website

Mar 20, 2002
  9. YT-Website

Mar 20, 2002
    UP!!!
    Comon... I need reveiws...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.