main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before the Saga Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KnightWriter, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Title Blame Nat

Authors=Sabrelight, Jade_Max, Bellyup, Jedi_Suzeran and possibly Excalibur and Stormknight.

Date begun=10/26/02

Summary=Anakin and Natalie come to NAboo, where Nat has to double for the missing Queen Amidala. But due to protocol these two have to hide their real relationship.

Sequel= "What if Anakin met Natalie Portman,"

Notes=Takes place in the AOTC era.

2. Djuva

Djuva Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2000
    Title: Backlash - Seed of Darkness

Author: Djuva

Date begun: 07/29/02

Summary: Darth Sidious and his master get on the trail of said secret and try to use it for their own ends.

Sequel: This story is part of the Backlash-Series on Roj Kell's life

Notes: The prologue, if you will, is set a thousand years before TPM, and the main story spans from pre-TPM to post-AOTC.

3. mistryljediskywalker

mistryljediskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 2002
    Title: Life's Lessons

Author: mistryljediskywalker

Date begun: sometime in November

Summary: A young Padawan struggles with his oyalty to family and the Jedi while dealing with his own problems.

Sequel: sequel to The Beginning

Note: this is an AU. It's the third story in my large series which can be found at my site . I sugest you read the two before this one first. If you read the others in the series it'll just mean you know how it ends.

4. Lady_Kandriya

Lady_Kandriya Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Title Whispers in the Night

Author Lady_Kandriya

Date begun 11/19/02

Summary Investigating a "Force-quake," Ren Palpatine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Qui-Gon Jinn go to Ralicais -- and into the very heart of danger.

Notes AU. Palpatine is a Jedi and, further, Obi-Wan's master. TPM Era.

5. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Title: Knights of the Old Republic

Author: yoda4982

Date Begun: 11/13/02

Summary: Its all Yoda all the time. In the time yoda trained Ikrit. Follow the Jedi master before he sat on the council.

Notes: Yoda, Ikrit, OC, EU complinet(at least i hope it will be) Action and adventer, Force Knowlege.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Title: Life Goes On
    Author: Miana Kenobi
    Date begun: 3/24/02
    Summary: In Incurable I showed you what it was like when a friend died. Now I show you what it's like a year later.
    Sequel: Sequel to Incurable
    Notes: all Original Characters

7. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Title: Rebel High

Authors: Tahiri and Amidala22

Date begun: May 28, 2002

Summary: All the Star Wars characters (and we mean ALL) are thrown into the high school academic atmosphere.

Notes: AU, features all characters in Star Wars interacting with one another in a school atmosphere. Features three schools: the Empire's Imperial Academy, the rebels and Jedi's school Rebel High, and the Yuuzhan Vong and other aliens' Worldship Institute. L/M, A/A, A/T, H/L, J/J, J/TK, and features characters from the PT, OT, JA, NJO, JQ, and etc. HUMOR/ACTION/ADVENTURE fic.

8. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Title I Will Always Cry Alone

Author Ganki
    Date begun 8/2/02

Summary: Wining a tournament was great until he realized his master wasn�t there to see it. Illusion of failure will plague Obi-Wans mind. Making him venerable to a dark foe. Will he fight?

Notes: JA, Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon, No Sequel

9. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Title: Dreams Die Hard

Author: Shaindl

Date Begun: 11/22/02

Summary: In the time of the Empire, a man once helped by Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sets down their story to leave a record of what the Jedi really were.

Notes: The story is written in first person, and I've been told that it's different from most things out there. Hope you'll read it!

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
  11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Title:
    The Soul Destroyer. Obi angst.
    Author:jacen200015
    Date begun: 11/9/02
    Summary: Qui-gon is between life and death, a mysterious girl. can Obi save his master from the mysterious girl and save another soul who is under the detroyer's influence?
    Sequel?: There may be a sequal.
    Notes: JA, AU and Angst. Obi is 15 years old.

12. JediKnightCorey

JediKnightCorey Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2002
    Title:Skin Deep
    Author: JediKnightCorey
    Date begun: 11-30-02
    Summary: Words exchanged between friends leave scars that last. Can Obi-Wan repair the damage he caused?
    Notes: JA fic. Action/Slight Romance

13. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Title: One Small Child
    Author: Cascadia
    Date begun: 4 December 2002 [one post, complete]
    Summary: One winter night, Obi-Wan learns about sacrifice . . . [a Christmas story]
    Notes: JA, Obi-Wan (age 20)

14. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    Title: The Holy Holocron
    Author: Smokem_Alien
    Date begun: 12/05/02
    Summary: A comical story of two jedis sacred quest done in script form.

Notes: If anyone is interested in helping please let me know.

15. Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Jedi Master star 3

Jul 4, 2002
    Title: The Snow-Star: A Legend of Naboo
    Author: Wilhelmina
    Date begun: December 5, 2002
    Summary: This is an old Naboo legend told in the wintertime.
    Notes: One post, all OCs, with a passing reference to three canon characters (Padmé, Luke, and Leia, but not by name.)

16. Firedrake88

Firedrake88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    Title: My Place is at Your Side
    Author: Erika
    Date begun: 12-02-02
    Summary: When Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fall prey to a vengeful madman, will their loyalty to each other condemn them both to death?
    Sequel: No
    Notes: This story is complete

17. Kenobism

Kenobism Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
  18. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
  19. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Title: Shades of Green
    Author:EmilieDarklighter
    Summary: A dark secret and an anciet custom threaten to destroy the freedom and happiness of a young desert boy. Can fifteen-year-old Luke Skywalker endure the secrets of his past and the freedom-shattering traditions of his planet-arranged marriage?
    Sequel? No sequel; but the story is planned to be very long and takes place in three different parts.
    Notes Action/Adventure/Luke and Mara Romance Major characters include Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Kenobi, Leia Solo, Han Solo, and Kat Skye, an OC. Follows the EU, but excludes all of the books that include Callista Ming. This story begins three years prior to A New Hope, and extends to thirteen years after it.

20. female_obi_wan

female_obi_wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    Title: I know now
    Author: female_obi-wan
    begun: 8/12/02 (one post)
    summary: Q/O non-slash,in episode III after Anakin's turning

21. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002
    Title: A Tangle of Tears
    Author: Me, Niobiie-of-Belfalas
    Date Begun: Sorry, not sure. About late November. I would have put this on this tread at the beginning, but I did know how to do links till yesterday.
    Summary: A Jedi Knight shows up on Corascant with a slave, and the council lets her keep the slave. Sad story, torture. JA
    Sequel: No.

-Nio

22. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Title:Sins of the Father
    Author:FELICIA_ZEZILI
    Date begun: 12/11
    Summary: Before his final mission Xanatos has a love affair with a fellow Padawan. When it is discovered that she is pregnant great means are made to keep the birth of the child secret but Xanatos returns many years later for his son, Obi-Wan.
    Notes: JA/Drama/Angst and somewhat messed up romance/ Obviously AU

23. CIR

CIR Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2001
    EPISODE 3:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH
    copyrighted by A. A. Silver

IT IS A TIME OF CONFUSION.
    THE SMALL WORLD OF NABOO IS STRANGELY SUFFERING COMPLETE ECOLOGICAL DEVASATION.
    ALL NABOO AND GUNGANS MUST BE EVACUTATED.

THE CLONE WARS CONTINUE, WITH THE REPUBLIC SIDE GAINING WITHSTANDING THE DRIOD ARMYS OF THE SEAPARITISTS. THE JEDI ARMY HAS WITHERED AND FACES COLLASPE. THE REPUBLIC IS IN GRAVE DANGER.

CALLED TO THE RUCKUSS AROUND NABOO, THE SITH LORD DARTH TRYDON IS SECRETLY BEHIND THE DESTURCTIOn OF SENATOR ADMIDLIA'S HOMEWOLRD. BUT HOW AND WHY ARE UNKNOWN..

SCENE ONE:
    For several mouths, Refugees ships have helped the Naboo off their dying world. Corrielian freighters offer assitance.
    Personal craft for the brave, speed in all directions away from their home. Federation ships oversee the operation.

A cargo vessel ship sails through the inky blackness of space. The Herringhym approaches the defense gate over the small planet of Naboo.

Captain: ??This is the Galactic Republic cargo vessel, U. S. Herringhym requesting permission to dock???

COMPUTER (V.O.): Scanning

Flight Controller: The radar is picking up two extra signatures.

Captain: {pause} ??Checking.??

Flight Controller: ??Captain, they?re in your shadow!??

Before the captain can respond, a massive explosion on the underside of the ship flares out. Two tiny fighters buzz out from under the ship. They begin firing on the orbital star gate.

INTRO. Jedi Apprentice, Major Anakin Skywalker
    Anakin Skywalker: ?? This is Eagle One, I?m locked and loaded, and ready to fly.??
    Dispatcher: ?? Permission to launch granted, Eagle One.??
    The high-tech fighter zooms out of the confines of the launch bay and into space
    Part 1-Scene 4
    INTRO. JEDI MASTER OBI-WAN
    The Jedi zooms through space. The two bogeys spot him and start their approach. A second fighter joins Anakin.
    Anakin Skywalker: ??Alright, split up. One on One. Get out in front of them.

OBI-WAN: Padawn, that is not standard procedure.

nakin Skywalker: Screw procedures. Ahh, my fighter banked left into space. Big mistake. (looks back) First, one who frys the bad guy buys the drinks.
    OBI-WAN: Deal.
    Anakin peels away from Will and heads into space. Anakin maneuvers in front of the enemy fighter.
    OBI-WAN: ??Another Mutant Suicide Squad.??
    Anakin Skywalker: ??Man, those mutant gens are ugly up close.??
    Anakin fires at his man. He misses. He speeds up, but shoot right past his fighter.

Anakin: Oh, no. No, blast it! That was so stupid.
    Mutant inside cockpit grins. Fires at Anakin.

Anakin Skywalker: Ugh, I can?t maneuver!
    Fighter is dangerously close to Anakin. Anakin frantically looks this way and that. Laser barley misses his ship.

On instict Anakin slams the brake. He watches the bogey spin like a pinwheel in front of him.

Anakin?s Computer: Target locked.
    As the fighter jerks in an attempt to escape his doom, Anakin fires his lasers blasting the hopeless fighter into oblivion. Anakin flies right through the small nova.
    Anakin Skywalker: ??Yeah!??
    Anakin watches the nova for a moment, then speaks into the COM.
    Anakin Skywalker: Bogie One dispatched. Hey Master, I got my bad guy..how about you?
    Anakin puts his weapons in standby mode and recycles his excess energy.
    OBI-WAN: Anakin, He?s right on my tail!
    Anakin looks across the vastness of space and spots his friend fleeing from the enemy fighter. The fiegter is mimking what Anakins did. Twin laser cannons barely miss OBI-WAN's craft.

Obi_Wan hit by twin lasers in the side of his craft

OBI-WANl: Ahhh!

Anakin: ??Master I-??

Will: ??Be silent padawn. (wipes sweat off his face)

In desperation, Obi-Wan jerk his fighter towards the defense grid, like a boy running home.
    Obi-One has become the prey, as gene tech fighter closes the gap between them. Twins lasers cannons fire on him. The next set of lasers nail the small craft. Anakin jumps in his seat as he watches the craft get hit.

Anakin: ??Master!??

Obi-Wan stays silent.
    The enemy shi

24. CIR

CIR Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2001
    EPISODE 3:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH
    copyrighted by A. A. Silver

IT IS A TIME OF CONFUSION.
    THE SMALL WORLD OF NABOO IS STRANGELY SUFFERING COMPLETE ECOLOGICAL DEVASATION.
    ALL NABOO AND GUNGANS MUST BE EVACUTATED.

THE CLONE WARS CONTINUE, WITH THE REPUBLIC SIDE GAINING WITHSTANDING THE DRIOD ARMYS OF THE SEAPARITISTS. THE JEDI ARMY HAS WITHERED AND FACES COLLASPE. THE REPUBLIC IS IN GRAVE DANGER.

CALLED TO THE RUCKUSS AROUND NABOO, THE SITH LORD DARTH TRYDON IS SECRETLY BEHIND THE DESTURCTIOn OF SENATOR ADMIDLIA'S HOMEWOLRD. BUT HOW AND WHY ARE UNKNOWN..

SCENE ONE:
    For several mouths, Refugees ships have helped the Naboo off their dying world. Corrielian freighters offer assitance.
    Personal craft for the brave, speed in all directions away from their home. Federation ships oversee the operation.

A cargo vessel ship sails through the inky blackness of space. The Herringhym approaches the defense gate over the small planet of Naboo.

Captain: ??This is the Galactic Republic cargo vessel, U. S. Herringhym requesting permission to dock???

COMPUTER (V.O.): Scanning

Flight Controller: The radar is picking up two extra signatures.

Captain: {pause} ??Checking.??

Flight Controller: ??Captain, they?re in your shadow!??

Before the captain can respond, a massive explosion on the underside of the ship flares out. Two tiny fighters buzz out from under the ship. They begin firing on the orbital star gate.

INTRO. Jedi Apprentice, Major Anakin Skywalker
    Anakin Skywalker: ?? This is Eagle One, I?m locked and loaded, and ready to fly.??
    Dispatcher: ?? Permission to launch granted, Eagle One.??
    The high-tech fighter zooms out of the confines of the launch bay and into space
    Part 1-Scene 4
    INTRO. JEDI MASTER OBI-WAN
    The Jedi zooms through space. The two bogeys spot him and start their approach. A second fighter joins Anakin.
    Anakin Skywalker: ??Alright, split up. One on One. Get out in front of them.

OBI-WAN: Padawn, that is not standard procedure.

nakin Skywalker: Screw procedures. Ahh, my fighter banked left into space. Big mistake. (looks back) First, one who frys the bad guy buys the drinks.
    OBI-WAN: Deal.
    Anakin peels away from Will and heads into space. Anakin maneuvers in front of the enemy fighter.
    OBI-WAN: ??Another Mutant Suicide Squad.??
    Anakin Skywalker: ??Man, those mutant gens are ugly up close.??
    Anakin fires at his man. He misses. He speeds up, but shoot right past his fighter.

Anakin: Oh, no. No, blast it! That was so stupid.
    Mutant inside cockpit grins. Fires at Anakin.

Anakin Skywalker: Ugh, I can?t maneuver!
    Fighter is dangerously close to Anakin. Anakin frantically looks this way and that. Laser barley misses his ship.

On instict Anakin slams the brake. He watches the bogey spin like a pinwheel in front of him.

Anakin?s Computer: Target locked.
    As the fighter jerks in an attempt to escape his doom, Anakin fires his lasers blasting the hopeless fighter into oblivion. Anakin flies right through the small nova.
    Anakin Skywalker: ??Yeah!??
    Anakin watches the nova for a moment, then speaks into the COM.
    Anakin Skywalker: Bogie One dispatched. Hey Master, I got my bad guy..how about you?
    Anakin puts his weapons in standby mode and recycles his excess energy.
    OBI-WAN: Anakin, He?s right on my tail!
    Anakin looks across the vastness of space and spots his friend fleeing from the enemy fighter. The fiegter is mimking what Anakins did. Twin laser cannons barely miss OBI-WAN's craft.

Obi_Wan hit by twin lasers in the side of his craft

OBI-WANl: Ahhh!

Anakin: ??Master I-??

Will: ??Be silent padawn. (wipes sweat off his face)

In desperation, Obi-Wan jerk his fighter towards the defense grid, like a boy running home.
    Obi-One has become the prey, as gene tech fighter closes the gap between them. Twins lasers cannons fire on him. The next set of lasers nail the small craft. Anakin jumps in his seat as he watches the craft get hit.

Anakin: ??Master!??

Obi-Wan stays silent.
    The enemy shi

25. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    CIR, consider this a listing of stories. You're allowed to have a thread all of your own to post your actual fic in. :) ;)

Title: The Dark Side of the Moon

Author: LittleJedi

Date begun: 13th December 2002

Summary: Sifo-Dyas and his Padawan, Seph, are sent to a moon of Bogden to investigate the murders of several Senators ?and find more than they bargained for.

Notes: Set just prior to the events of The Phantom Menace, primarily Sifo-Dyas and Original Characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.