main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Before There Were Jedi "Uprising of the Jedi" updated 07/08/03 It's a Post!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZaraValinor, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    Are you poosting any more on this thread ZaraValinor.

2. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Norell Keno had waiting as long as she could inside the small nursery they kept for the
    children, waited as long as an hour after the children had filed out with their parents or with their guardians, but eventually she retired to their quarters. The quarters that had carried her alone for
    over a month would soon be filled with the two occupants it had been meant to carry. She lay there on their bed, her long natural curly, golden locks, cascading in waves over the surface of the pillow. Beneath the perfect eyelids were eyes the most brilliant blue that defied the calmest of waters on Caamas.

She did not hear the footsteps that approached from behind her as much as felt them. A slow smile came over her face and she stifled her laughter. ?Olaun, my love, you?re late.?

He chuckled and curled on the bed next to her, his resting in the crux of her neck and she caught a whiff of the musk that was purely his. ?Sorry, love, but I was detained. I found what I?ve been searching for.?

She flipped around then, her eyes avid on Olaun. ?You found the twins.?

A shadow passed over Olaun?s features and Norell held her breath. ?The Hunters beat
    me to Aurella, I barely managed to get Arrian out in time.?

Norell brought her arms around him and squeezed as if trying to pump the sorrow from
    him. ?How terrible for Arrian!? she declared. ?How is he??

?A little shocked, but I think he will be fine in time. He is uncertain about what I offer him but...,? he affected an attempt at a shrug. ?Right now I take solace that he has not bolted out right. Apparently, he and the Starkiller did not get on very well.?

She could see the pain he kept well hidden. At first she had been grateful that he had
    come back to her whole and lacking the wounds he usually antagonized out of the Hunters but now that she could look into his eyes, she saw the truth behind them. She didn?t chastise him however, she never did. This was his journey, although she yearned for him to make her more apart of it, she knew that he kept her aside to keep her safe. The talents that he and most of the
    others on homebase were absent from her, the vision he saw she trusted on because she knew
    him, knew him inside and out.

His hand came to rest on her enlarged belly, the reason for her hastened fatigue. ?How is
    my little one doing??

Norell scrunched her features into feigned indignance. ?Your little one? I think you
    forget Olaun Keno who is doing most of the work here.?

?Do you still feel bursts of the gift? Is that how you knew it was me?? he asked.

?That and the fact that no one else just walks into our quarters,? she told him, snuggling into his embrace.

He welcomed her freely, tightening his arms around her. ?There had better not be,? he
    joked with a flex of his arms for emphasis.

She took in a deep breath, catching again the wonderful smell of him. ?You?ve been
    away too long. I never feel as ?right? as when you are home. When do you leave next??

?Jors has talked me into staying around for at least a month. It makes sense so I?ve
    agreed. Arrian needs to be convinced to join the cause...?

?....and no one else can do that better then you....?

?....right. So for now I?ve got nothing better to do then be with my wife and my son,? Olaun said.

Norell was well aware that this time would be shorter then Olaun suspected considering
    that Jors was sure to come looking for his recalcitrant beneficiary. It was due to Jors and his families money that this little operation continued and although Jors complained of Olaun?s antics the two shared a deep relationship; that of a father and son. Norell was grateful to Jors for that, for Olaun?s own father had not been the greatest example of fatherhood.

Despite his words Norell knew that there were probably a thousand things waiting for
    Olaun?s attention, from financial concerns to where to strike next at the Hunters and their Confessors. Guilt twinged at her as she contemplated this, but despite all efforts of will she could not force herself

3. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Norell Keno had waiting as long as she could inside the small nursery they kept for the
    children, waited as long as an hour after the children had filed out with their parents or with their guardians, but eventually she retired to their quarters. The quarters that had carried her alone for
    over a month would soon be filled with the two occupants it had been meant to carry. She lay there on their bed, her long natural curly, golden locks, cascading in waves over the surface of the pillow. Beneath the perfect eyelids were eyes the most brilliant blue that defied the calmest of waters on Caamas.

She did not hear the footsteps that approached from behind her as much as felt them. A slow smile came over her face and she stifled her laughter. ?Olaun, my love, you?re late.?

He chuckled and curled on the bed next to her, his resting in the crux of her neck and she caught a whiff of the musk that was purely his. ?Sorry, love, but I was detained. I found what I?ve been searching for.?

She flipped around then, her eyes avid on Olaun. ?You found the twins.?

A shadow passed over Olaun?s features and Norell held her breath. ?The Hunters beat
    me to Aurella, I barely managed to get Arrian out in time.?

Norell brought her arms around him and squeezed as if trying to pump the sorrow from
    him. ?How terrible for Arrian!? she declared. ?How is he??

?A little shocked, but I think he will be fine in time. He is uncertain about what I offer him but...,? he affected an attempt at a shrug. ?Right now I take solace that he has not bolted out right. Apparently, he and the Starkiller did not get on very well.?

She could see the pain he kept well hidden. At first she had been grateful that he had
    come back to her whole and lacking the wounds he usually antagonized out of the Hunters but now that she could look into his eyes, she saw the truth behind them. She didn?t chastise him however, she never did. This was his journey, although she yearned for him to make her more apart of it, she knew that he kept her aside to keep her safe. The talents that he and most of the
    others on homebase were absent from her, the vision he saw she trusted on because she knew
    him, knew him inside and out.

His hand came to rest on her enlarged belly, the reason for her hastened fatigue. ?How is
    my little one doing??

Norell scrunched her features into feigned indignance. ?Your little one? I think you
    forget Olaun Keno who is doing most of the work here.?

?Do you still feel bursts of the gift? Is that how you knew it was me?? he asked.

?That and the fact that no one else just walks into our quarters,? she told him, snuggling into his embrace.

He welcomed her freely, tightening his arms around her. ?There had better not be,? he
    joked with a flex of his arms for emphasis.

She took in a deep breath, catching again the wonderful smell of him. ?You?ve been
    away too long. I never feel as ?right? as when you are home. When do you leave next??

?Jors has talked me into staying around for at least a month. It makes sense so I?ve
    agreed. Arrian needs to be convinced to join the cause...?

?....and no one else can do that better then you....?

?....right. So for now I?ve got nothing better to do then be with my wife and my son,? Olaun said.

Norell was well aware that this time would be shorter then Olaun suspected considering
    that Jors was sure to come looking for his recalcitrant beneficiary. It was due to Jors and his families money that this little operation continued and although Jors complained of Olaun?s antics the two shared a deep relationship; that of a father and son. Norell was grateful to Jors for that, for Olaun?s own father had not been the greatest example of fatherhood.

Despite his words Norell knew that there were probably a thousand things waiting for
    Olaun?s attention, from financial concerns to where to strike next at the Hunters and their Confessors. Guilt twinged at her as she contemplated this, but despite all efforts of will she could not force herself

4. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    That was a sweet post. Glad to see you're keeping up with this one!

--later--

5. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Yes that was a good post.

6. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Are you posting anymore on this thread ZaraValinor, as i would like to know what is going to happen next.

7. Shloz

Shloz Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2001
    Great Posts!

We see the plot unfolding a little more - another father/son confrontation, huh? The Force seems to like this kind of stuff.

I hope Olaun and Jors can owrk out the true path of the Force, because right now...

...to focus his thoughts in the gift that seemed easiest to reach when he was in the deepest of emotions...

...seems to be cause for a little concern...

8. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    When are you doing the next section ZaraValinor.

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.