main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before They Were Wraiths (Please R/R) (Hey! Check This Out!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Barefoot_XO, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    I think you people will enjoy this. I've often wanted to know more about each of the Wraiths and what they were thinking at the different points in their lives. I intend to write a series of short stories about each of the Wraiths, except Wedge. Jesmin, Falynn, Grinder, Kell, Runt, Ton, Face, Myn, Tyria, Piggy, Castin, Dia, Shalla, Gara, Elassar, Baljos, Bhindi, Sharr and yes, even Wes will have a tale.

Some of them will be comical, but some will be serious. Many of the stories will relate to what I know of their histories. For instance, in the case of Wes I might choose to write the tale of his first kill, Kissek Doran.

The first story will be Daddy Don't Cry, a Piggy story.

~~

If you have an idea for a good Wraith tale, please suggest it and I'll consider writing it. Please read and review. The first story will be up on Sunday...

Thanks

Barefoot

2. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I'd read, sounds good!

3. Barefoot_XO

Oct 19, 2004
    Guess what? I had a good deal of free time today and was able to complete Daddy Don't Cry. I'm willing to put it up ahead of schedule, but I'm not sure if anyone would like to read it...

[face_whistling] [face_whistling]

Any thoughts?

Well, I'll be watching to see if anybody is interested. If I get a big enough reaction I may even post tonight...

Barefoot

4. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    You'll probably get a better reaction if you just post it than if you wait for people to say they want you to post it. Just a suggestion.

~Abby~

5. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Besides the fact that a thread of this type is considered advertising. You've done this several times already, and I was overlooking them as you were posting your story to them, but this cannot continue.

Dana

6. Barefoot_XO

Oct 19, 2004
    Deleted

Daddy Don't Cry is posted as its own story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.