Phx Before you ask about the colour change...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :(

sideshow :_|

And KW, I completely support your decision.

This breaks my heart.
  2. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Fortunately we're not losing Sideshow, he's just behind the scenes at new digs now working his butt off for us and all of Fan Force.
  3. KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus

star 8
    Thank you, jada :).

The next meeting will be an interesting one, that's for sure.
  4. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    let me reiterate...

me = leaving the TFN boards, not the PFF...

5. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    sideshow, is there a way to contact you if we need to?
  6. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    if you need my cell number, you can PM me, i should be around for a little while longer...
  7. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Well this sucks ass...

(Once again, Parsec celebrates his right to say "ass" on the boards... possibly for the last time!) :(

PS. Can I say "ass" when we move?! :D
  8. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    its not like there's anyone here to edit you...we've all been demoted... :p
  9. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll change my colors and you'll be sorry...
  10. Darth_Greedo Jedi Master

star 3
    THis is a bunch of crap. If the guy was not such an ass we would not have a problem right now. THe way he went about this was all wrong. But I am glad we are moving to new boards because I am getting a little sick and tired of this one. And all of its assanine rules.

How was that for you parsec you are not the only one excersizing something here.

Sorry I can not spell at all.
  11. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    Change can be painful... but that's all this is, change. The power of the PFF community is STRONGER than any bulletin board or website that might host it! We choose our own destiny. In this case, our choice probably will involve change. However, when everything has settled the PFF will still be together, posting messages, having fun, and enjoying the one common force we share among all of us... Star Wars! I look forward to this month's meeting. MTFBWY.
  12. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    //wipes tears from her eyes//

That was beautiful man!
  13. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Darth_Rinku Jedi Master

star 1
    Yes, Webb is the man. Keep it up Webb!! You're doing a great job.

I didn't think sideshow was leaving FF just the boards, but it's still messed up what's happening.
    I too can not wait for this months meeting. It'll be an interesting one for sure.
  16. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Have no fear, your RSA's are here !!!!!!!

IA, Mick, and myself had a meeting over at Sideshow's last night. We agreed on the information we need to gather and that's taking place right now. We also plan on having a solution in place for the PFF by sunday one way or another and see no problem that would prevent us from making that deadline. We'll then present it to the team at the meeting the following saturday.

Alot of prelim work has been done by Sideshow, so please give him a hearty thanks at the meeting (dunno if he'll peek in here).
  17. Lord_Reaper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wait a minute.. We couldn't say ass before? I thought I had been saying ass this whole time. I know an assload of people who have used the word ass, and in addition... What's wrong with a little ass every now and then?

I think it was some of the iterations of ass that we weren't supposed to use. Like Ass+Courtney Love's band.

Now that I think of it, I did hear the word bitch on the Simpsons... but not ass. Marge had to write the dictionary people to change that from being an okay word. So, I say, "for Unlawful Carnal Knowledge to the man who's tryin' to bring us down."
  18. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Reaper, why on earth did you ASSume that we couldn't say ass?

;)
  19. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    No, no, no... we can totally say ASS! I had made a comment about it in one of the "bad language" threads but it turns out it's not considered foul language... ASS! ASS! ASS! Just try and stop me!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;)
  20. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    And by the way... this whole situation blows!
  21. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Within reason guys...please :) Thank you.
  22. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Void! At least morale is high! ;)
  23. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just because no one in the southwest has moderator powers doesn't mean we don't know where you live. ;)
  24. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey will someone do me a favor...since I won't be able to make it to the meeting will someone please send me a PM with a link to our new stomping grounds or what ever you decide at the meeting? It would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to miss out. :D
  25. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What, leave Wench behind? :p I don't think that's to likely. We'll make sure you know what's going on.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.