Beyond Beginnings (Dear Diary Challenge 2010) -- OC/Kyp -- Completed 09/12/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Dec 31, 2009.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
  2. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
  3. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    The people of Deyer colony were decorating the city with colorful bands and putting up lights directed to a central area where they?d already put up what seemed to be a stage. There was loud laughter while men and women worked to finish before night finally settled.

?What are they celebrating?? I asked softly, holding Kyp?s hand as we strolled through the city.

?Summer solstice festival.? He pointed to a bronze statue that stood near the stage, tall and evidently nude female with short pudgy arms and a big smile. ?Fertility Goddess.? Kyp said with a hint of a smile. ?I always thought she was pretty ugly. Still think she is.?

I gasped and pinched his arm. ?You don?t talk ill about a Goddess. Imagine she?s listening to you now. And she?s a fertility Goddess. You should be thankful she worked her magic on me.?

Kyp laughed. ?I don?t believe in Gods.?

?Maybe you should. Because you never know.? I winked at him and he laid his arm around my shoulders as we passed the stage and more decorated homes to walk down a small alley that led to the guest house. Even the guest house had colorful bands and ribbons spread along the roof and connected to lamp posts in the street.

When we entered, I noticed Soraya was still bustling around the place with a cleaning cloth in her hand and still wearing the same apron she?d had on during dinner. I sensed that Kyp was tired, I could actually see it in the dark rings underneath his eyes but I was still wide awake and pretty curious about this festival and Deyer in general. And if Soraya had lived here all her life, she was the perfect person to pose questions to.

?Why don?t you go up and lay down?? I said to Kyp as we headed to a flight of stairs that led up to the second floor. ?I want to take a look around.?

?Liz ??

?Nothing is going to happen, Kyp. Don?t worry. And besides, you?re tired. Get some rest. I?ll be up in a little while.?

I could see how he warred with himself. On the one hand he didn?t want to seem too protective (which he was) and on the other hand, he wanted me to be as safe as I possibly could. But honestly, what could happen here? The people were peaceful.

?Go, Kyp. I?ll be okay.?

Kyp sighed and tiredly rubbed his eyes. He kissed me softly, cupping the side of my face in his hand. ?Promise me you won?t do anything stupid.?
    I grimaced. ?Kyp ??

?Behave yourself, Eliziya.?

I tried hard not to smile. I didn?t succeed. ?I?ll behave myself. I promise.?

?And don?t go wandering outside on your own.?

I laughed at him. ?Wasn?t planning to.?

He kissed me again, longer and slower. He lingered a few seconds and then he kissed the tip of my nose and disappeared up the flight of stairs.

?He loves you.?

I whirled around as Soraya approached me. Her smile was warm and kind but I detected sadness through the Force.
    ?Yes.? I said with a nod. ?He?s a bit overprotective sometimes.?

?I imagine that can be somewhat?aggravating.?

I laughed. ?You have no idea.?

Soraya sighed and folded wrinkled hands behind her back. Her green eyes stared at me with unanswered questions. I sensed that there was something on her mind so I stepped closer and placed a hand on her arm as a reassuring gesture. ?Is there something bothering you??

?Come, child.? She said, patting my hand and nodding towards the dining chamber. ?There?s something that I would like to show you.?

I followed her through the dining chamber to an adjacent room. It was a study or a library of sorts. It wasn?t too big but comfortable. The sofa in the corner of the room was very inviting. I could just imagine curling up on it with candles lit all around me while reading through a book.

?This is where I come for privacy.? Soraya said. ?When the Empire destroyed the city all those years ago, they?d left one wall of my home intact. I build the guest house with that one wall, using it as the beginning.?

?I?m sorry that you lost your home.?

?We rebuilt everything. And the dome around the city is protection should another fleet decide to bomb our world.?

I smiled slightly. ?I doubt that will ever happen again.?

?As do
  4. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    I love the festive atmosphere, Kyp and Liz's mutual solicitousness. And Soraya's manner in revealing her "memories" and that she's family to Kyp -- =D= Very well done and natural, not contrived or anything, just warm and soft like Soraya.

She'll make a great grandmother ;) :D
  5. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    It's really short but I wanted the next part after this to be a sort of stand alone. :)

Well, suffice it to say I was at a loss for words. And I think it?s understandable when a stranger suddenly comes up to you and says ?Hey, by the way, I?m part of the family. Want some tea??

I clicked the memory box shut and sat back with a sigh on my lips. I had absolutely no idea what to say next, let alone handle this situation. So Soraya and I simply stared at one another and I caught myself comparing her features to Kyp?s. Their eyes were the same emerald green and I presumed that her hair had once been the same dark color. If what she said was true, then maybe he?d inherited the straight nose and jaw from her side of the family. I saw a resemblance but maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me.

?How?? I frowned and cleared my throat, running my finger over the top of the memory box. ?How??

Soraya laughed quietly. ?When our home was attacked all those years ago, I wasn?t on planet. I was visiting my son at the time. When word got back to me?? She shrugged. ?I thought everyone had died. I wasn?t aware that Kyp had survived until years later.?

It was a bit much to take in. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, feeling a monstrous ache coming along. ?I take it you?re his grandmother?? I said. ?If what you?re saying is true, of course.?

?Is the box not proof enough??

I looked up at her indignant tone. ?Anyone could put a box together like this. I?m sorry but I have to be careful with this. If you?re lying to me and I tell Kyp about this, it will kill him.? I frowned at her. ?Why come to me with it anyway? Why not confront Kyp directly.?

?He recognizes me.? She said gently, slowly. She turned her gaze away and the smile on her face seemed far away; she was remembering. ?He doesn?t realize who I am. Not yet. I am?afraid of confronting him.? Her smile turned sad as she turned towards me again. ?I?m not sure how he would take this news and I had a feeling that you are a more open-minded and peaceful person.?

I chuckled at her assessment. ?I suppose so.?

Still, I was unsure. This was a big thing, a huge thing. And what if she was lying? Sure, the memories in the box were real. I would recognize Kyp anywhere, even as a boy but?Force, anyone could have collected the items over the years.

?There is a data chip inside the box.? Soraya said. ?It contains a recording made when Kyp was only a toddler. Perhaps, after you?ve watched it, you?ll believe me.?

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. ?Alright. I?ll watch it. But then what? Do you want me to tell him that you?re part of his family? A family he thought was completely wiped out??

Soraya simply smiled. ?Please. Watch the recording.?

I did.

That very night.

With the memory box tucked underneath my arm, I walked into our room and quietly shut the door behind me. Kyp was fast asleep, sprawled on the bed spread-eagle. He was still wearing his clothes so I guess he?d simply wanted to rest his eyes for a moment.

I walked to the small sofa, grabbed my data pad and rummaged through the memory box for the data chip. I was amazed at what Soraya had collected over the years. In the dim light of the room, I recognized drawings made by a child?s hand, so many old pictures, a leather necklace attached to a sea shell and tucked underneath it all, I finally found the data chip.

I was beyond nervous at this point. Taking a deep breath, I looked up to Kyp?s sleeping form on the bed. I stopped moving for a moment, simply taking him in and smiling to myself. Seeing him like this, so ordinary while he slept, it was difficult to believe that he?d been cause for so much trouble over the years/>
  6. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    AWWWW! Baby Kyp :D Now I really want to call him Kyppie poo. [face_laugh] No, I don't dare! [face_laugh]

[face_mischief]

A *very* cute post.

[face_love]
  7. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    I don't think I'll ever get over the name Kyppie-poo. [face_laugh]
  8. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    ?When the Empire destroyed the city all those years ago, they?d left one wall of my home intact. I build the guest house with that one wall, using it as the beginning.?
    Very symbolic.

Awww, Kyp's first steps and his mother and Zeth's voice captured forever.

=D=
  9. Kailene Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ooohhh, what wonderful memories and mementos to have; I think once Kyp gets over his initial shock (and probably in his case a bit of anger) he will be eternally gratful to have them.

Aaaahh, baby Kyppie, what an absolutely adorable picture that paints. :)

What a cute couple of posts !!! [face_love] [:D]
  10. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Just caught up with this! [face_dancing]

And it is completely worth it.

My favorite part so far: Kyp sulking over cookies - adorable. :D

Also really love the idea of a Kyppie Junior and Little Kyppie. Very, very cute!

=D=
  11. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    When morning finally arrived, I was staring through the window. I was still seated on the comfy little sofa in our room. It was going to be a beautiful day. I could tell by the way the sky changed from dark to light blue with strings of oranges and pinks poking through fluffy white clouds. Bird-like creatures soared through the air, singing a beautiful song that was absolutely mesmerizing when heard with the rushing water of the ocean nearby.

I hadn?t slept. Throughout the night all I could do was wonder how I was going to break the news to Kyp. I had mixed feelings about this entire family thing. Why lay this burden on my shoulders?

In a way, I understood that Soraya?s fear. Not every day you lay a bomb on someone like that: oh, by the way. You?re my grandson. Care for some tea?

Still?

I didn?t even have an inkling of a clue how Kyp would react. And that?s really saying something because I?ve known the man for years. Scenarios crossed my mind that either ended in a good way with a whole bunch of hugs and kisses or ended in a bad way with a bunch of shouts and disbelief and what-the-kriffs. The feeling I had in the pit of my stomach ? it was leaning towards the shouting, disbelief and what-the-kriffs.

Oh, this was a mess. This was one enormous pile of smelly crap and I was stuck right in the middle.

I shoved the box of memories underneath the sofa with a sigh and shuffled towards the bed. Kyp was a pretty heavy sleeper when he had time for himself ? if I didn?t wake him, he?d sleep through the entire day and well into the evening. I sat down on the bed and watched him for a long while. It was said that when someone slept, you could see his true face without worries or hardships.

Back when Kyp and I had first started seeing each other, I?d watched him sleep as often as I could. Because when he slept I knew that he was at peace.

It took me about an hour to get my act together, to have a semblance of calm. I had to make sure that I was relatively at ease before he opened his eyes and said hello by smiling at me. Once he was awake, he knew something would be amiss. He always did.

So I tried my best to be?normal.

I kissed the tip of his nose first, then his closed eyes before I finally settled on his lips. It was a warm tingle at the nape of my neck that let me know that he was awake. He didn?t move though; he was enjoying the little kisses. Maybe even a bit too much.

Slowly, I let my fingers wander underneath the covers. I trailed a path down his stomach, down to his hips where I pinched him. He jumped into a sitting position with a laugh.

?Evil.?

?Determined.? I said with a wink and smiled as I took in his overly disheveled appearance. His hair was like a halo around his head; he seriously looked like he?d stuck a finger into power socket.

Kyp leaned back and smiled at me. ?How?re you feeling??

I shrugged. ?Same as always.?

?No morning sickness??

I grimaced. ?No.? I said with a sigh. ?And hopefully never again.?

?Have you eaten yet??

Arching a brow, I cleared my throat. ?You?re very irritating. Stop asking questions.?

He made a face as if he were hurt. ?Come on, babe. I have to make sure you and the baby are okay so I?ll ask questions. Get used to it.?

I clutched his pillow and threw it at his head. I was so not on board with this overprotective streak he had going on.

?And yes, this also means I have to deal with your mood swings.? He said, which earned him another swap with the pillow.

?We?re absolutely fine. So you don't need to worry.? I said, laughing.

He pulled me into a warm embrace and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled closely and his hands wandered down to my belly. I had to wonder how long it would take until the pregnancy finally showed. I was overjoyed of course but I couldn't help but ask myself how things would go once we got back home.

I'd learned early on to ignore whispers and rumors but knowing that there were still a few people out there who wanted to harm Kyp and myself...the mere thought made me sick.

?What's wrong?? Kyp whispered, linking his hands with mine.

I shrugg
  12. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    I really, really adore the two of them. [face_love] Liz is so -- terrific even with her mood swings [face_laugh] I like Kyp's tell it straight -- and I too take it as truth everyone else is thinking but isn't saying, except maybe Corran or Han -- and even they -- are more often than not held in place by their wives :p [face_laugh] They know they'll get the couhch if they speak too freely. [face_laugh]

Did enjoy the mush of course.

And being able to post freely the last few days -- [face_shhh]

You didn't hear me say that. :D

[:D]

13. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Looking forward to Kyp's reaction to Soraya- and how she tells hims. :)

Aww, he's being all protective...and begging for a knock upside the head by being so. ;)

=D=
  14. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes, another update! But I'm back in Kyp and baby mode. :p

The first thing that hit me was the smell of honey. Honey in all sorts of shapes and sizes. There was the foamy ale Soraya was selling, there were cakes and little candy pieces and even a few loaves of bread.

And it seemed half the colony was there to have a taste of all that honey. Soraya looked absolutely stunning with her tanned skin and the white dress. Her smile lit up half the planet and little wrinkles appeared at the sides of her green eyes. She seemed like the mother of the colony the way she shook hands and patted backs or how she laughed aloud at things people were saying.

When she saw us approaching, she immediately stopped what she was doing. Her smile was frozen in place as she leaned down to a young woman, probably giving her instructions. She nodded a few times and then Soraya walked towards us, wiping her hands on an apron she had tied around her waist.
    She seemed distant. I saw the unasked question in her eyes.

Did I tell Kyp the news yet?

I gave her an almost imperceptible head shake. The light in her eyes dimmed a little.

?This is a lovely lovely place you've set up.? I said, raising my voice over the sounds of music and laughter and loud talk all around us.

?It's the biggest festival on the planet.? Soraya said. ?Would you care for refreshments?? She gestured to her booth. ?I'm certain you'd like the mead.?

I bet I would. But I doubted the baby would appreciate it much.

I smiled apologetically. ?Thank you but I'll pass. But I'd love to try a piece of that cake.?

Or maybe two pieces or even three...and maybe some of the candy and the bread, too...

Soraya took a step closer and took my hand, leading me towards her booth. I noted her skin was dry and calloused, the hands of a woman who?d been working hard all her life.

?The cake is amazing.? She said. ?Ahna made it just this morning?? She kept on going about all the stuff she was selling and how she was collecting for a charity.
    I took a quick look over my shoulder and shot Kyp a smile.

Soraya was completely ignoring him although I couldn't blame her. They were strangers to one another and he wasn?t really being the nicest guy. Standing with his arms across his chest, he was looking out over the crowd as if he was expecting an ambush at any minute. Eyes slightly narrowed, feet spread a bit just in case he had to sprint to kick some bad guys' ass. And he?d seemed to have lost his tongue because he hadn?t even said hello.

A little nod was all the greeting Soraya was going to get.

I wished he?d loosen up a little and enjoy the party. Already a few of the colonists were giving him strange looks, some were whispering and I swear I saw a group of girls point and giggle.

Giggling girls, never a good thing.

Deep down inside I think Kyp knew that he was connected to Soraya on some level. And he didn't like it so he went on the defensive. In all honesty, maybe he was afraid. I'd sure as hell be afraid in his shoes. He comes home, he has no idea what to expect and then an old woman shows up who stirs up crazy feelings inside.

With a somewhat rueful smile, I turned away from Kyp, giving Soraya my undevided attention. If Kyp got into trouble, I'd hear it. Men would be wailing in pain while women cried for some sort of security force to save the wailing men.

That's my Kyp. He butts heads together and asks questions later.

Sighing, I watched as Soraya went back to filling up mugs and cups with mead for the grown-ups and juice for the kids. I was amazed at the simplicity of this village, the easy-going atmosphere. I was amazed at the heartiness and warmth these people held for one another. Standing beside Soraya, I suddenly felt the growing need to be a part of it.

?Need some help?? I asked and I was delighted when she thrust a mug in my hands and showed me how to work...er...the...um...good Gods! What's it called? A drink dispenser?

?I've never seen you around here before.?

I smiled politely as the middle aged, very drunk man kept coming closer and closer. Even ac/>
  15. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    What a wonderful, homey, fun! festival!! :D And Liz sure knows how to -- do the crazy tourist [face_laugh]

:*

And Kyp gives her a foot rub without being asked.

:* :* !!!!!!

Yup, sweetie is definitely a keeper. =P~

:)

16. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    [face_laugh] Well, there's an effective method to leave your mark on the locals.

Great update!
  17. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    That festival sounds great and delicious!

Looking forward to Kyp finding out about Soraya, too.
  18. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Last update for this week! I promise! But I can't sit on this update. I'm all giddy that I've finally finished it.

After I nearly lost the whole damned thing due to a computer glitch. [face_worried]

I was livid. I swear.

My face was even hot because I was so angry.

But now all is good. Retrieved what I could, rewrote the rest (which was annoying, for the record) and so here it is!

It was past mid day when I started getting hungry. Ahna, the sweetest girl, brought me a few slices of cake and some of the juice the kids were enjoying. Kyp sat next to me, staring out towards the crowd with the strangest look in his eyes. For a moment there, I thought he'd drifted off into a personal little dream world of his.

?You okay?? I asked, sipping at my juice and trying hard not to make a face because it was so damned sweet. I set it aside and took a bite of the cake. Oh, it was delicious. Yep...I was so taking that entire cake back to the guest house with me...
    I waited a few seconds but Kyp didn't answer. Frowning and putting my plate aside, I poked his upper arm. ?Hey. You in there somewhere?? I waved my hand in front of his face.

He blinked a few times and turned my way. ?Sorry. You were saying something??

I gasped loudly, making sure my frown seemed as real as possible. ?Are you saying...you weren't listening to me?? I all but squeaked. I was in such a good mood, it was fairly difficult to keep a straight face, let alone pretend to be angry. ?I can't believe you.? I crossed my arms over my chest and turned away from him.

?Liz --? I felt his shock through our Force bond.

?Can you imagine how difficult it was to come up with all the right words? It took me almost forever to even raise the courage to broach the subject!? I shot him an evil look over my shoulder. ?And you weren't even listening!? I hissed.
    He'd lost all color. I'd rarely seen him so pale before. He was moving his mouth like a fish out of water, trying to find something to say and undoubtedly trying to apologize for something he hadn't even done.

Which made this whole scheme that much more fun.

?I...um...? He swallowed. ?I'm...sorry?? He said carefully.

?You're sorry?? I echoed, shaking my head in mock disbelief. ?Great. You're sorry.?

?By the Force...why are you being this way?? He said, raising his voice just a little. He rolled his eyes, too.

?You don't have to yell at me!?

His eyebrows nearly slipped off his head. ?I'm not yelling.? He said as calmly as he possibly could. It was like he was treading on egg shells.

That's when I couldn't keep it inside anymore. At first it was only a chuckle and then it was full out laughter. My stomach even started to hurt because I was laughing so much. ?Oh, you should have seen your face!? I said in between gasps of air.

?And just think, I was only playing you now.? I leaned closer and lowered my voice. ?I've heard pregnant women can get difficult.?

Kyp narrowed his eyes. ?Not funny, Eliziya. So not funny.?

?Oh but it was.? I gave him a little peck on the cheek. ?I really had you rattled there didn't I??

He cleared his throat a few times and looked away. Good Gods ? the man was sulking!

?You're not angry with me, are you?? I asked, poking at his hand. ?It was only a little fun.?

?At my expense.?

?I couldn't resist!? I said with a slight giggle. ?You were day dreaming --?

?I was thinking.? He said hotly but I noted how the side of his mouth lifted just a fraction.

?Thinking about what??

Ahna chose that moment to approach us. She was a very pretty woman with long straight blond hair that fell over her shoulders like a water fall. Her eyes were so dark they seemed almost black and her little button nose made her look a lot younger than she was. ?Soraya is wondering if you'd like some more juice??

I smiled at her. ?Thanks so much but I'm fine.? I nodded towards my half empty cup on a little side table. ?But I'd love another slice of cake, if that's okay??

Kyp cleared his throat. ?You've already had three slices...?

Slowly, I swiveled my head towa/>
  19. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Liz's teasing [face_laugh] [face_laugh] :* !!!!!!

Her talk with Soraya -- yeah finding the "perfect" time will be tricky [face_thinking]

The last bit there -- oh squee! Melted completely!!

[face_love]

20. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_love] How lovely and romantic! [face_love]
  21. Kailene Jedi Knight

star 3
    Liz is something else - what a hot ticket she is. [face_laugh]

Awww, what a lovely and sweet proposal.[face_love]

I think once Kyp gets over his initial anger and shock, he'll love the thought of finding out he has family.
  22. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Oh no! Glad to hear the computer glitch is taken care of. [:D]

?Not funny, Eliziya. So not funny.?
    Yes it was. :p

Great update.
  23. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG Connie...

Now I know why I love Liz as much as I do.

It's because of this post!!!!

That was just...

yeah.

Amazing?

No wonder you were so giddy about it.
  24. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Hope you enjoy this one, too.

And I promise, after this update, the actual story continues. ;)

Back at the guesthouse we sat down in a small common room. There was an unlit fireplace opposite the sitting area with a thick black rug right in front of it. I think the thing used to have a head?stars, had I just literally stumbled over a dead animal?

Tall tree-like plants stood in each corner of the room; some even had colorful petals that resembled birds.

Kyp had made hot chocolate and brought out a few cookies from the kitchen. Obviously, he kept the cookies for himself. How could you be so stingy when it came to sweets? Would he pass the basket over for me to indulge? Of course not.

While I sipped my drink with a smirk and watched Kyp munch on his cookies, I suddenly realized how lucky I truly was. I smiled to myself, blowing over the rim of my mug. I was pregnant with his child and soon I would be his wife.

I was going to get married!

I tried not to giggle like a schoolgirl.

But how could I not? Back when I was a little girl, I swore the only day I?d voluntarily wear a dress was the day I got married. And so here I was imagining myself wearing a beautiful white dress with matching shoes and my hair all pretty and piled up at the back of my head. And I?d wear jewelry too. Lots of twinkling gems. And someone would have to put on my make-up. You had to look like a Princess on your wedding day, right?

I laughed as I took another sip of hot chocolate.

My plan was to spend the rest of my life with the knucklehead who wouldn?t share his cookies. I couldn?t even imagine a life without him by my side. It scared the crap out of me just thinking that maybe someday something awful would happen to him when he was out on a mission.

I took a deep breath. It wasn?t the time to dwell on the negative things. I needed to think positive and I had every reason to do so.

Officially, we?d be a family soon.

I sighed.

Family.

That damned box was still up in our room. Even though I thought it was best to have Soraya around once I dropped the bomb on Kyp, I wanted to get it over with. Depending on how he would react, maybe it was a good thing that she wasn?t even in the house.

I set my mug on the table and took a deep breath. ?Hey cookiemonster.?

He looked up at me with a little smile. To emphasize his point that he wasn?t going to share, he bit off a piece of a deliciously looking chocolate cookie and chewed exuberantly. ?Hm??

I thought about shooting him a stupid reply but I held back, thinking that I was the adult here. I would not be annoyed that Kyp, my husband to be, wasn?t sharing his snack.

But you know what? I was annoyed.

Stingy little brat.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my hair. All fun aside, I had to do this. I had to tell Kyp about the memory box and the best way was to do it quickly, right? Like ripping off a bacta patch.

?Um?there?s something I haven?t told you yet.?

I felt a spike of alarm in the Force. He sat forward, elbows perched on his knees and hands folded in front of him. ?Okay.? He said slowly.

?I don?t know where to begin.?

?You don?t know where to begin?? Kyp echoed, brows pulled into a deep frown. ?That?s one hell of a way to start a sentence after I just asked you to marry me, Liz.?

Okay.

It took me about half a minute to actually realize what he?d just said. Then it took me another few seconds to gape at him as if he?d just mutated into some slimy oozing monster. Did he honestly thing I was about to confess to something?

?Aw hell, Kyp. You?re such an idiot sometimes.? I leaned forward to grab a cookie but Kyp pulled the little basket away, out of my reach.

Man?he should have been glad I wasn?t having pregnancy cravings.

?You were about to tell me something.? He said, his voice low and pretty damned cold.

?Are you implying ??

?I?m not implying anything.?

I blew out a breath. ?What I have to tell you has nothing to do with us, dumbass.? I frowned while my brain was working on overtime. ?Were you expecting me to say I had an affair??

Kyp rubbed h/>
  25. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Kyp's a "hot ticket" too [face_mischief] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

:* !!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! He had her going, royally too! ;)

Oh, but he sure knows how to sweeten her up. :* [face_love]

And what is it about men and cookies? [face_laugh]

In Aurra's latest diary update, Luke gobbled up Mara's favorite flavored cookies, the ones he wasn't even supposed to like! o_O :D

Looking forward to Kyp's reaction.

And this back and forth teasing between he and Liz -- I'm adoring every second!

[:D]

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade