Beyond Beginnings (Dear Diary Challenge 2010) -- OC/Kyp -- Completed 09/12/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Dec 31, 2009.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
  2. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Obviously, he kept the cookies for himself. How could you be so stingy when it came to sweets? Would he pass the basket over for me to indulge? Of course not.

Foresee a battle with him and a child over cookies. [face_laugh]

?I?ll be a perfect gentleman.?
    I'm sure. [face_whistling]

Great update.
  3. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Would Kyp really refuse one cookie to the woman he loves, the mother of his child?

And that jest - he's lucky Liz didn't demand to be soothed with cookies. ;)
  4. Kailene Jedi Knight

star 3
    My plan was to spend the rest of my life with the knucklehead who wouldn?t share his cookies.[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Those two are just so darn funny together - and a perfect couple. They can both perfectly dish it out and well as take.

Great job !!
  5. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow. It's been a month!

I stopped in front of the door, my hand hovering above the opening mechanism encased in the wall. Biting my lip, I wondered if I could postpone the thing with the box, maybe wait another day or two but?yeah, if Kyp found out I?d kept this big secret to myself for too long, he?d be pretty pissed off.

I don?t like my man pissed off. Especially towards me.

Sighing, I ran the tips of my fingers over the number pad and the door opened quietly. The room was just the way I?d left it earlier in the day but still it felt different. Or maybe it was only me. Either way, something was different.
    It was like the air was thicker, warmer and the closer I got to the box, the more it felt like I was about to break out in a sweat.

I knelt down on the floor, bent over to retrieve the box from under the sofa. When my fingers touched the cool, dark wood I took a deep breath and finally pulled it out. I stared at it where it sat on the floor, trailing my finger along the golden clasp in the front. This was Kyp?s family history.

I just hoped it wouldn?t tear him apart.

?Why are you sitting on the floor??

Crap.

I swallowed before I turned around to meet Kyp?s curious gaze. He smiled a little, the tiniest frown on his forehead. He stood in the doorway, arms over his chest while he leaned against the frame. He looked marvelous this way, even with his hair haphazardly bound at the nape of his neck. Wavy strands framed his handsome face and his eyes twinkled in the soft light pooling through the window.

?Come sit by me.? I said, placing my hand on the cool floor to my left. ?There?s something you need to see.?

Kyp pushed away from the doorframe and with two short strides, he sat his nice tight butt down next to me. His smile was still in place and he eyed me appreciatively. ?Have I told you lately how beautiful you are??

I chuckled. ?Just a few minutes ago. But I never tire of hearing it.?

?Good.? He leaned my way and found my lips in a sweet little kiss. ?Because I?m going to say it again tonight.? He kissed my neck. ?And then tomorrow.? His lips wandered to my shoulder. ?And the day after that.? And then I felt the tip of his tongue run upwards towards my ear. ?Until you tell me to stop.?

I closed my eyes and in a husky whisper I said, ?I won?t ever tell you to stop.?

?Good.? He kissed me again, longer and slower and for a quiet moment, the box was suddenly forgotten.

Reality caught up far too quickly, though. As much as I wanted to stay in his embrace, as much as I wanted to keep kissing him and then some, it was time to show him the box.

?Remember you said that Soraya seemed familiar?? I asked quietly.

He raised a brow. ?Yeah.? He said slowly. ?Why are you bringing her up? I don?t want to talk about her.?
    I sighed. Defensive already even though I hadn?t even started.

?Yeah, well?we?re going to have to.? I reached to the other side and took the heavy wooden box in both hands. ?She?um?showed me this.? Gods, my hands were shaking, my heart was up in my throat and I felt nauseous all of a sudden.

?It?s yours.?

I thrust it towards him and before it could drop to the floor and possibly break, he caught it. ?What are you talking about??

I sighed. ?Open it. I?m pretty sure you?ll realize why Soraya seems so familiar to you.?

Kyp hesitated, looking from me to the box and back again. For a long moment he simply stared at the thing and then he swallowed, shaking his head just a little. ?What?s inside?? He asked quietly.

?Open it and find out.? I nodded towards the still closed box and realized that he was nervous.

I think on a subconscious level he already knew who Soraya was. He just hadn?t wanted to accept it yet.

Taking a deep breath, Kyp undid the golden clasp at the front. It swung back and forth for a moment with a quiet squeaky sound. He opened the top slowly and with a frown stared at the contents encased by thick folds of dark red velvet.

He didn?t make a sound as he took out a little white sea shell attached to a thick black string. He held it up, laid his head to the/>
  6. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    marvelous and sweet and natural reaction from such a discovery [face_thinking]
  7. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay, an update! [face_dancing]

It's good that Liz finally showed Kyp the box and I think it's a good sign that he didn't want to be left alone after it. He is willing to share the moment with her.

@};-
  8. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    [face_thinking] Wonder how much Kyp remembers.

Great update!
  9. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    My muse has taken me in an entirely different direction than first anticipated. I like it better this way. :)

Oh and no worries. Nothing bad is going to happen. ;)

We walked for about an hour, holding hands, both of us silent. It felt like back when we were younger; I could pretend that we hadn?t a care in the world and simply enjoy nature at its best. The evening was warm, the sun bathing everything in a beautiful golden and orange light as it slowly descended behind the horizon.

The only thing I didn?t like was the quiet.

I wiggled bare toes in the sand, kicked at it a few times and I almost tripped and landed flat on my face. Kyp was there in an instant, holding me upright. Standing behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and when I looked over my shoulder, I had expected to see amusement because no doubt I?d looked like a complete idiot tripping over my own feet but no?there wasn?t really anything there at all.

?You okay?? He asked quietly.

?Perfectly fine. Just having one of my klutzy episodes again, that?s all.?

?Be careful.? He kissed the top of my head. ?Please. I don?t want you hurting yourself.?

I sighed and turned around to face him. ?Kyp. There is something you need to understand.? I took his hands into mine. ?I am pregnant. I am not an invalid.?

He blinked, inclined his head to the side a bit. ?Okay. Fine. Let?s say you fall. Hit your head on a rock. Hit the ground too hard and the baby gets hurt. Then what??
    I dropped his hands and frowned at him. I didn?t like the edge in his voice, the sudden hostility. He?d completely closed himself off from the Force so I had no way of knowing what he was feeling but I was pretty sure that he was angry, maybe even disappointed.

?Are you trying to pick a fight with me, Kyp?? I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest. The wind brought along the scent and taste of salt from the sea. My skin tingled as I stared at him, the little bracelet he?d give me just a few hours earlier dangling on my wrist.

Kyp took a deep breath and shook his head. ?Of course not. I?m just worried, that?s all.?

I grimaced. ?It?s more than that and you know it. That box ??

?I?m not talking about it.? He turned away from me and stalked off in the direction we?d come from, back towards the village.

?Wait!? I hurried to catch up with him and when I finally did, I took his arm and spun him around. ?Kyp, honestly. You need to ??

?What part of not talking did you not understand?? He snapped, pulling his arm out of my grasp. ?And I really don?t need your professional opinion right now.?

I closed my eyes for a moment, listening to his quiet footsteps as he kept walking. How lovely would it have been if the sea could have washed all hardships away? I wished I could take it all back, giving him the box.

I knew he was hurting. And there wasn?t anything I could do about it.

I ran to keep up with him, tripped again but caught myself just in time before I found myself rolling around in the sand. Kyp kept going and I stopped, watched as the wind danced with his hair, how his muscles were tense and bunched up underneath his shirt. He just kept walking, straight ahead yet aimless.

?Kyp, wait!? I called out but my voice was lost in the growing wind. ?Dammit, you stubborn idiot!? I cursed myself for having left my shoes in the village. It?s a wonderful feeling, the sand beneath your feet but not when you?re trying to run.

I slipped and fell forward but twisted to the side. Which was a bad idea because I hurt my ankle. Plopping down in the sand, I tried to keep a lid on the pain. It was like a serpent slithering upwards into my leg, biting down hard on my knee while poisoning my ankle. Gods, it hurt like kriff.

Tears sprang to my eyes and not only because I was stupid enough to slip and hurt my foot but because?well, this entire situation was stupid. This was supposed to be a time for Kyp and myself to get away from all the drama but instead?yeah.

I took a quivering breath and forced myself back up. The problem was, I didn?t have much hold on one leg so it />
  10. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    now kyp can say i told you so and liz can say: don't rub it in -- and is it really different--basically they have a similar response to stress: i don't want to talk about it because there's nothing to discuss, i can handle it ... which is the exact same thing she's trying to prove: i don't need help ... so hopefully both of those hokey fallacies are sucked down the proverbial drain :p

11. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Stubborn - meet Pigheaded. :rolleyes:

Outch, Liz is not having a good day, is she?
  12. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    I dreamt of a little boy running around a meadow, arms stretched out to the sides as if he were pretending he could fly. The sun was shining and there were little colorful birds soaring through the sky. I heard the sound of a river nearby along with the buzzing of insects settled atop flowers that bloomed in a multitude of different colors.

Even though the view was spectacular it was the little boy who completely held my attention.

I was utterly enthralled by his innocence and his lovely childish laugh made me want to laugh right along with him. He looked at me, smiled and big green eyes twinkled in the sunlight. Disheveled dark brown hair reached down to his chin and strands of it partially covered his eyes as the wind swept through the meadow.

My heart reached out to this little boy and I had this sudden urge to hold him against my chest and never let him go. He was important.
    He was my life.

And I knew without a doubt that this little boy?was my son.

Sounded crazy to me too, especially since I?d just knocked my head open but I felt that it was more than a dream. I was seeing a glimpse of what was to come.

He turned my way and he smiled right before he lifted a hand to wave at me. I waved back, my vision blurred and then I woke up.
    The moment I opened my eyes, I started cursing like you wouldn?t believe it. Now, I?ve had my shares of headaches throughout my life but I?ve never hit my head like this before. And it hurt like hell. So cursing was totally in order.

?Open your eyes for me.?

There was a man hovering above me and he was holding a very annoying beeping scanning device. I?d never seen the man before, an elderly human with sun kissed skin and a thick snow white braid hanging over his shoulder. I turned my head away because that stupid scanner was sure as kriff not doing me any good.
    ?I?m fine.? I mumbled, throwing my arm over my face. ?Leave me alone.?

?I need to check ??

?Go away, dammit.?

Next thing I know there was a rough, calloused hand holding mine. I cracked one eye open and peeked underneath my arm. Kyp was kneeling on the floor and he looked like a total mess while he gently held onto my hand. Green eyes were pleading for me to do what the white haired man said. All I wanted were some pain meds for the headache and then a long, very long, nap.

Reluctantly, I let my arm slide from my face and opened my eyes. The doctor ? I assumed he was a doctor ? led the scanner around my head, hmph-ing and oohing a little before he checked my pulse and blood pressure and when he was finished he packed the scanning device away and straightened to his full height.
    He was pretty damned tall.

?You have a mild concussion.? He said and when he saw the shock on my face, he smiled warmly. ?There?s nothing you need to worry about. You?ll be perfectly fine in a few days. You should rest as much as you can.?

My heartbeat went wild suddenly. ?What about the baby??

?I suppose the little one is comfortable and warm at the moment.? He winked. ?Also perfectly fine. I?d suggest watching your step next time you?re out walking along the beach.?

He turned away and I watched him leave. Confused, feeling slightly nauseous, I took a deep breath and ?

Kyp was suddenly right above me, cupping my face with his hands. ?You scared the kriffing hell out of me, Eliziya.?

?Come on, Kyp. Not like I did it on pur??

?Shut up.? He leaned forward and touched his forehead to mine while his thumbs gently caressed my cheeks. ?Just?shut up.? The quiver in his voice was the thing that did it. I couldn?t say a damned word even if I?d wanted to.
  13. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    SQUEE!!! SQUEE!

Beautiful, lovable, edible Kyp! :D :D :D

Ahem. Glad he's gonna talk to Soraya.

Liz is right about remembering any happy times there are [face_thinking] and that there is something special about connecting to someone who knew you back when LOL

14. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Aww, her vision at the beginning was so sweet.

Hyper-protective Kyp better be careful. :p

Great update!
  15. Iverna Force Ghost

star 4
    Yayyyy update! I love this story. And Kyp is yummy when he's all concerned and protective. [face_love] Although yeah... better not overdo it there, boyo. You'll get in trouble with Liz. :p

Love these two as usual. And I really like where you're taking us with this and the constant mix of conflict and cuteness and "awww" moments. =D=
  16. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Hyper-overprotective Kyp is so cute and so annoying. :rolleyes: :p
  17. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Update! It's a real update. :p

Hope you like. :)

A day later, after the headache had mostly subsided, I wandered through the quiet guesthouse. I minded my step, of course. Falling down the stairs wouldn?t be very wise and running my head through a wall would really ruin the rest of the vacation so I moved slowly.

While I walked the deserted halls, I stopped and took a few moments to look at paintings on the walls. I?d rarely seen art this old before. When I ran my fingers across the canvas, I was surprised that the paint was real and not some fancy technology. I felt hard edges and crevices in the paint and as I closed my eyes, I imagined the artist bowed over the canvas with a brush in his hand, each stroke like a word in a book.

?Are you still feeling ill??

I spun around and inwardly chastised myself for letting someone sneak up on me. Yeah, just perfect Jedi material, right?

Soraya stepped closer, her hands folded in front of her. She seemed tired. Her normally lively green eyes were darker than usual. The smile that had seemed permanent was barely visible and even her snow white hair was tousled.

?I?m fine. I couldn?t sleep.? I said quietly, forcing a little smile. ?Is everything alright??

Soraya sighed and shook her head. ?I met Kyp in town this afternoon. Did he tell you??

?No.? I?d taken a little nap while Kyp had been out and about enjoying his home. With my idiotic fall and the pregnancy, I?d been feeling completely beside myself and sleep had been there to grant me comfort. ?Did you speak to one another??

Her smile faltered, leaving behind the face of a tired old woman. ?I tried to.?

?I?m sorry, Soraya. He said he'd talk to you.? I said quietly. ?I thought he?d taken this?discovery?fairly well.?

?He?s good at hiding his feelings.?

I nearly snorted. The woman had no idea. Kyp was the master at hiding his feelings. The uber master. If there was something higher up the ranks than master that?d be Kyp. If he didn?t want you to know what he was thinking or feeling, you didn?t know.

Period.

?Will you walk with me?? I asked, holding out my hand for her to take. ?I was hoping to get a bit of fresh air.?

Soraya?s gaze got caught on the silver bracelet dangling around my wrist. The soft yellowish light from the glow lamps above reflected off the jade stones. She gave a quiet gasp and took my wrist into her hand. Her fingers were cold on my skin when she gently prodded the piece of jewelry. ?I haven?t seen one of these in years.? She whispered quietly.

?It?s a beautiful bracelet, isn?t it??

?It?s more than just that, my dear.? She smiled a little, running her finger along one of the stones. ?Each stone is a promise. Five stones for five promises. A bracelet such as this is given to the person who owns your heart.? Soraya said and let go of my hand. ?He?s asked you to become his wife.?

I raised my brows as I took a closer look at the bracelet. I?d realized, of course, that it was a symbol for our future union but I hadn?t even thought about what the stones could mean. ?Five promises?? I whispered. ?Are all promises the same with each bracelet??

Soraya laughed quietly as she led the way further down the hall. ?Of course not, my dear. He?ll keep the promises to himself until the ceremony. It?s a custom here.?

?I didn?t?I didn?t know.? I wrinkled my nose, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable. ?I thought it would be simple like back home on Coruscant.?

Soraya clucked her tongue and shook her head. ?You?ll be family soon. And no family of mine will have just a simple wedding ceremony. We?ll find you a beautiful gown and we?ll have the girls over to fix your hair and make-up.?

I gulped. ?Girls?? I was pretty sure it came out as a squeak.

?And there shall be a feast. Music and dance. A wedding as it should be.?

?A feast??

Soraya laughed and patted my hand as she led the way down the stairs. ?Don?t worry. We?ll make this an unforgettable event.?

I didn?t doubt it for a minute.

Soraya was completely in her element. She talked and talked and talked and planned and after we sat outside on t
  18. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Poor sweet Kyp all locked away, by choice [face_thinking] but still; does he even know what he's feeling or should feel? Nothing could ever prepare a person for meeting a family you had always believed was nonexistent o_O Then you mix in things you'd rather forget and guilt, etc.

Five promises, is that the most romantic thing or what.

[face_dancing]

19. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Love that Kyp used something from his culture for the proposal.

Great update.
  20. Rogue11JSF Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Delurks*

Up?

...I'm sure you're busy...

but please post again? Please?

*Lurks*
  21. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you, Rogue, for virtually kicking me in the rear end. :p Life is busy but this is so nice to write so it was fairly easy to get an update done in an hour or so. :)

Found my notes, know where I want to go with this so...let's continue.

[:D]

?They are driving me nuts.? I whispered as the door closed behind me. I leaned against the cool material, palms against the door, arms spread wide. I had to find a way to keep the horde of female wedding crazies as far away from me as possible lest I loose the last bit of my halfway intact mind.

Kyp, seated on the sofa, looked up from his data pad, his eyebrows raised. For the past two days, I was the one being hunted by native women wanting to take measurements for a ridiculously colorful gown that was supposedly a traditional thing worn at occasions such as a union of marriage.

I wasn't about to look like a clown on my wedding day, thank you very much.

I caught the slightest smile on Kyp's face and narrowed my eyes. ?Don't you even think about laughing.? I snapped at him, pushing away from the door. I thrust a finger in his direction. ?Where have you been anyway? For the past four hours ? let me repeat this ? four flippin' hours, I've been manhandled by women who want to make me all pretty for the wedding! They keep pulling my hair, poking me while taking measurements for this godawful gown. They want me to wear make-up that would rival a circus act, I swear. I need to hide, Kyp.? I took a deep breath. ?Find me a hiding place. Somewhere they won't ever find me.?

My voice took on a high pitched whiny tone as I pleaded for him to find a way out of this mess.

Instead, the man had the audacity to laugh. He laid the data pad on the table and sat back, hands folded on his stomach.

?So great you find this amusing.? I said, scowling while starting to pace the length of our room.

?Why don't you just tell them to stop??

?Because!? I threw my hands into the air and took a deep breath, hoping it would calm me but it really didn't work. I was still on edge and irritated and not even a dumpster load of chocolate could make me feel better.

?Because what? You have a big mouth, Liz. Use it.?

?I do not have a big mouth!? I gasped at him, placed my hands on my hips and leveled a cold stare on him. I stuttered. ?And...and...and if I do, then it's your fault.?

Kyp snorted.

?Hasn't Ahna spoken to you yet? Isn't she crawling up your butt already, explaining all the details what the groom has to do bla bla bla??

While Soraya had the decency to hold her distance at least half a day, her granddaughter (and Kyp's cousin, who he didn't even know about yet) had taken charge. If persistence had a name, it would be Ahna.

?She tried.? Kyp said. ?But I already know all the customs and I've been hiding here for the entire day. And each time someone comes to knock, I ignore it.?

I sat down on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest. I wondered if this was the way Jaina had felt before she got married. Cornered like an animal, not being able to breathe and fearing what came next. I was feeling like this wedding wasn't even about Kyp and myself but for other people wanting to be there. Putting on this great show for a crowd to be left gasping and crying, something to be remembered for years to come.

I thought about home and what my friends were doing. Friends who weren't going to be there for our big day. I couldn't help but wonder if Jag and Jaina had finished with their honeymoon. If they were back home, already working like crazy trying to keep the galaxy from falling apart.

I thought about Nikk and wondered if he was getting himself into trouble again. I would have loved to have him around because with his good-looks and charming ways he would have turned the wedding crazies into puddles of goo long enough for me to escape. And Anja...I sighed when I thought about her. Anja would have made me laugh. Anja would have taken charge and everything would have been wonderful.

I was suddenly overcome with homesickness so fierce that without warning tears clouded />
  22. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    I love Liz not wanting to be sucked into a three ring circus of a wedding (got tickled at Kyp's answer: just tell them to stop LOL), for wanting her friends there, for being there for Kyp as a "therapist", ;) and just as herself. Beautiful, indispensable, snarky Liz. Liz is right of course. He does need to know why from Soraya and it's a very valid question.

Kyp so does deserve her. :D [face_love] !!!!

23. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    I think this is what you would call an update, right?
    Took me long enough. After all these horrible, stressfull weeks, I have a little time on my hands and I want to finish this. Preferably this year so I have a bunch of work to do.

Enjoy. :)

I?d never really considered talking and listening to be tiring work. Ahna had taken several hours to explain to me the wedding ceremony, or rather mating ceremony as she put it, such as the people of Deyer celebrated it and my head felt like it was about to explode.

I now knew that weddings were generally held on the outside since the colonists had a tight connection with nature. Mostly somewhere near the water so the couple could look over the vast ocean and the Gods could bless them with good fortune and happiness.

I?d told Ahna that I?d be around the following morning to get things sorted with my dress. She was a bit disappointed that I wasn?t going to use the traditional garb and the horrible pearls. Well, tough. My wedding, my rules. Simple as that.

I wanted something simple yet elegant, something that fit my person, a dress that I felt comfortable in. I had a feeling it was going to be complicated finding a match. But I wasn?t going to lose hope.

Throughout the entire day I hadn?t seen or heard from Kyp. I was relieved to know that he?d finally found that place within his heart to have a talk with Soraya. His anger and disappointment towards her would abate with time, I was sure of it. Tiny steps to get to where he needed to be. I was insanely proud that he?d managed to take that first little baby step.

As the evening grew darker, I slowly crawled up the stairs in the guesthouse to our suite. Reaching out with my senses, a flicker of hope appeared in the center of my chest. I wanted to see Kyp but I couldn?t feel his presence, at least not in our rooms. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and brushed along his mind.

He didn?t respond.

Irritated, I mumbled under my breath while I walked up the stairs. I stopped and turned around, wondering if there was still someone in the kitchen but I thought better of it because I was feeling a bit nauseous. Almost instantaneously, my hands wandered to my belly. Again I drew on the Force, probing the tiny little life growing within me.

I smiled.

My little boy was doing just fine.

It was then I realized that I hadn?t even told Kyp about the dream I?d had when I?d knocked my head on that stupid rock at the beach. I wasn?t even sure if it had been a dream or not.
    I?m very careful when it comes to these Force visions but I?d like to believe that the boy I?d seen was the little one we?d be greeting with open arms in just a few months. I could hardly wait.

And still I was afraid. Afraid of the future. We?d basically packed our stuff and run away after the ordeal with Vance and even though I knew he was locked up, I also knew that his friend and associate was still out there. I won?t ever forget that crazy look in his eyes when he knocked me against the wall, when he covered me with his big body.

I shuddered and tried to shake the images. The thought of Coruscant, the thought of my home, made me fear for my safety and for the safety of my child.

I wasn?t sure if I wanted to go home anymore.

Taking a deep breath and trying to calm myself, I turned on my heel and headed up the stairs. As I reached the door to our suite, I felt a familiar tingle running along my spine. Kyp was somewhere close by but I couldn?t really pinpoint his position. He was intentionally scrambling his presence.

At least he was on his way back.

I raised my hand to open the door when I was tugged back suddenly. A heavy arm wrapped around my shoulder while the other went around my waist. I laughed quietly as Kyp opened himself to the Force, pouring light into our bond. It was like jumping into a pool of warm water when our minds connected on that level that only lovers are able to do. He kissed my neck, running his lips to my shoulder and collar bone.

?I missed you.? He whispered, fingers lightly finding their way to the hem of my shirt. ?S/>
  24. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

The tone of this post was soft and loving, reflective and hopeful. =D= =D=

@};-

When he calls her Eliziya, I get happy chills [face_laugh] ;)

I adored the description of how they are blended physically, emotionally, through the Force and I was tickled by how he snuck up on her at the door :D

Glad he took first steps with Soraya too. :)

[:D]

!!!!!!!!

25. Kailene Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I finally managed to catch up Cei. And oh how I've missed your Kyp and Liz. [face_love]

I loved this last chapter...it was so full of hope and fear for what the future holds for them, it was gentle and soft and loving. I have to second Jade, when he calls her Eliziya, you can just hear the tenderness and love...it gives me little chills.

Excellent job! [:D]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade