main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Beginnings (Dear Diary Challenge 2010) -- OC/Kyp -- Completed 09/12/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Dec 31, 2009.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hands off the cake!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Kyp is a total ... adolescent sometimes [face_laugh] :*

;)

Great banter BTW.

[face_dancing]

:D

2. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Nikk just keeps cracking me up. [face_laugh]

Great updates!

3. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I agree, Nikk is awesome in this fic! He's one of those side characters that makes everything much cooler.

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I know I only just updated about three days ago but I have so much story left to tell until December. :p I don't even know if I'll get this done until then. [face_laugh]

Oh and the song mentioned in this update? This gruesome song right here.
    A few weeks ago Germany won the European Song Contest. [face_plain] Sure, it's great that we won but by God the song is sooooooooooo hideous, it makes my skin crawl. And that fake stupid accent...[face_plain]

Makes you wonder what the heck is wrong with the rest of Europe. [face_laugh]

This was actually Maggy's idea so thanks, sweetie.

[color=black]I got dressed in the clothes I?d worn when Vance had grabbed me. I would have like to burn them, but the thought of going home wearing a pink hospital gown with red hearts was not a nice one.
    [/color]
    [color=black]Outside the sun was setting and the air was cool and even a little moist. If I hadn?t known better, I would have thought it was about to rain. Nikk?s sparkly red speeder that Kyp had used to get us here was parked in the back of the small med center. I was anxious to get inside and head back home. Or rather, I was anxious to get off the planet.
    [/color]
    [color=black]I shoved my hands into the pockets of my coat, walking beside Kyp while deep in thought. What would happen next, I wondered? Would it be safe to go home and pack? Or would Vance possibly be waiting? The thought made my stomach twist.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Oh!? I said loudly, stopping Kyp by placing a hand on his arm. ?I forgot to tell you that Nikk called.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]?And??
    [/color]
    [color=black]I dropped my hand, shoving it back into my pocket. ?Vance got away.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]Kyp said nothing for a while. I watched him closely, wondering what was going through his mind. His brows were pulled down into a little frown but otherwise there was nothing to let me know that he was irritated. But I felt it through our bond. He could pretty much keep a close lid on his feelings when he wanted to but little pieces still came through. I knew that he was afraid for me, that he was ready to leave and I was certain that had it been up to him, he?d have hurried to the space port right that moment.
    [/color]
    [color=black]He sighed. ?We?ll head home, pack only the things we need and then we?ll go.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]Kyp unlocked the speeder with a remote unit and I stepped up to the passenger door, pressing down on the release button. The door swerved upward and I climbed in. The first thing I noted was Nikk?s cologne absolutely [i]everywhere[/i]. He kept his little ride as clean and tidy as possible. The black leather seats looked like no one had ever sat on them before and they squeaked awkwardly as soon as you tried to make yourself comfortable.
    [/color]
    [color=black]And, of course, there was one of those advanced radio systems built into the dashboard. Wouldn?t be Nikk?s speeder without it.
    [/color]
    [color=black]Kyp took the drivers? side and leaned back for a moment, hands in his lap. He?d pulled his hair back into a messy ponytail and I reached out to play with a few stray strands. He turned my way with a forced smile that was supposed to be reassuring. But it didn?t quite reach his eyes so it didn?t really do the trick.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?I need to make a few quick calls when we get home.? He said to fill the silence. ?I want a flight off Coruscant as soon as possible.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]He turned away to look through the side window, no doubt thoughts a chaotic jumble in his mind. I reached forward and turned his head with the tips of my fingers. ?What is it you?re worried about, Kyp??
    [/color]
    [color=black]Anger flashed behind his beautiful green eyes. I dropped my hand as he gripped the steering unit in front of him. His knuckles were white. ?Insanely stupid question, Liz.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]I shook my head. ?No, it isn?t. Are you worried that something might happen to me or are you worried about what you?ll do if Vance crosses your way??
    [/color]
    [colo

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Deliciously worth the wait -- of course. Kailene and Ceillean -- queens of green-eyed guy mush -- different guys, same result LOL

[face_dancing]

[face_love]

Liz and Jaina are blessed.

Squee!

~~

Kyp really knows how to melt a lady from the inside out.

[face_love]

6. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I not like the song either LOL
    nice that you give them some downtime and snuggle-and-cuddle-time before the showdown with Vance :D

sweet updates :D

7. EmpressJainaSoloFel

Jan 3, 2009
    Some mush was really needed here, and I'm glad you included it.

8. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_love] [:D] =P~

I can't think of a better way to spend your time while waiting for a flight![face_love] :p

Excellent, and much needed, mush !!!

9. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I listened to Kyp?s steadily beating heart as I laid my head on his chest, running my fingers around his naval. He played with my hair while the two of us simply enjoyed this quiet moment together. There was no need to speak because words would have ruined this wonderful moment we had and since we both knew it wouldn?t last long the silence was absolutely?perfect.

I let my mind wander and asked myself what the future held for us. Would we have these sorts of quiet moments often? Trying to be honest with myself, I didn?t want quiet all the time. I wanted a house full of laughter and fun and joy. I wanted more than just Kyp and myself. I wanted ?

I stopped those thoughts right there and slowly sat up. The way things were going it wasn?t the time to start thinking about family. It wasn?t even something Kyp and I had generally talked about, not even in passing. Between all the stuff we had to do, the topic never really came up.

?Everything alright?? Kyp asked softly, lifting my hands to his mouth. He kissed my knuckles in succession and a flutter went through my belly.

?Of course. Why wouldn?t it be??

He shrugged. ?Just wondering.? He pushed himself up into a sitting position and cupped my face in both his hands. I felt like I would melt on the spot the way he kissed me?so slow, so enticing?and just like that I wanted more.

But there wouldn?t be more. At least not now. He touched his forehead to mine and closed his eyes for a moment. ?I love you, Eliziya.? He whispered and I bit my lip to hold back a girlish sounding giggle.

Eventually, we had to accept the fact that it was time to face the world again.

It wasn?t the most romantic way to end our little get together between the sheets but we had a time span of about an hour and a half before we had to be at the space port to catch our flight off planet. We got up and got dressed, finished packing in record time and were out the door only thirty minutes later.

This time I actually went out armed. I felt the need to pat myself on the shoulder for a job well done.

Outside the night was as quiet as it ever got on Coruscant.

It wasn?t.

The only real and complete silence you would get on this planet was within your own four walls and then only if you really had a privacy bubble in place. And since that sort of technology was mainly reserved for communications companies, the things cost an arm and a leg.

We headed up towards the landing area for the residential speeders, our private little lot a few feet away. The place was deserted.

I looked up into the night sky, asking myself when a sentient being had last seen stars from this vantage point. Hundreds of years ago maybe? Maybe even longer?

It?s kind of sad when you think about it. Coruscant is a magnificent place and there are always new things to learn about new cultures but the one thing this planet lacks is nature. No naturally grown trees, no naturally grown parks or sees or rivers. Everything that even comes close to nature is handmade.

With my thoughts revolving around this subject, I noticed belatedly that the speeder lot wasn?t as deserted as I had thought. A tingle started at the nape of my neck and ran down my spine, a most uncomfortable feeling indeed. I shivered as if someone had dipped me into an ice cold bath, including the big fat ice cubes.

I stopped in my tracks and narrowed my eyes in the dimly lit area. Darkness was another thing widely foreign on this world. Sure, there was night but it never got so dark that you couldn?t see anymore. There were always lights somewhere in the vicinity. Right now I was standing underneath a hovering lamp that was strung behind other spheres of light like a necklace.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent update. =D= The gentle tender tone of the first scene contrasts very well with the Vance sighting(s) and those lend the perfect touch of ack!urgency [face_worried]

Makes the idea of vacation far away even more appealing.

11. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Nikk?s sparkly red speeder Of course he has a red speeder. :p

But most of all I wondered how all this would end. Uh oh.

Great updates

12. EmpressJainaSoloFel

Jan 3, 2009
    Uh-oh, poor Liz. Somehow I don't think this will be the trip she'd hoped for.

13. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Two weeks since last I updated! :eek:

A first. :p

Here's a quick update before MsLanna's kicks me out of the challenge. [face_laugh]

[color=black]?Nikk?s on his way.? Kyp said quietly, tucking his com link back into his pocket.
    [/color]
    [color=black]I grabbed his elbow and pulled him aside, away from the general public. I found a little corner next to a standard credit machine within a small alcove where we could have just a touch of privacy if we kept our voices low.
    [/color]
    [color=black]As in very low.
    [/color]
    [color=black]There were surveillance cams hovering in each and every corner, security officers walking about and eyeing everyone as if they were potential criminals and any odd movements would be considered a reason for them to gang up on you and haul your ass into a back room. So I made certain that whoever had their eye on us, and there was definitely [i]someone[/i] watching, they would think we wanted a moment together.
    [/color]
    [color=black]I leaned against the wall and pulled Kyp towards me. He braced one hand next to my head and for all intents and purposes it seemed like we were just an average human couple wanting a bit of quiet time. Only where there would usually have been a spark of desire in Kyp?s eyes, now all I saw was a spark of good old fashioned I-am-pissed-off.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?I just want to leave.? I whispered.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Will leaving make him go away?? He spoke with the voice he usually reserved for students at the temple, which made me feel that much more stupid.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?No but ??
    [/color]
    [color=black]?No more running away, remember??
    [/color]
    [color=black]I [i]had[/i] said that, hadn?t I? And I knew running away would solve none of our problems because either Vance would follow us or he?d be waiting for us when we got back. I could run to the outskirts of the universe and I would always look over my shoulder fearing that he might find me. And I really didn?t want to imagine what he would do once he got what he wanted.
    [/color]
    [color=black]It?s pretty amazing what the urge for revenge can do to a person, how a person can step over the line?
    [/color]
    [color=black]?What do you suppose we do then?? I hissed at Kyp with a frown. ?We?re at the space port, for Force?s sake! You want to stake him out here in public??
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Of course not.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Behead him then, perhaps?? I asked raising my brows. ?Because it?s either that or we come up with a plan. Which I find quite difficult given the fact that [i]we?re in public[/i].?
    [/color]
    [color=black]Kyp closed his eyes for a long moment. I felt through our bond a jumble of emotions about ready to break free. He was holding himself together but just barely and that fact was blatantly clear by the way he kept balling his hands into fists. If Vance would have shown up in that moment, he would have been a dead man. And then Kyp would have had a lot of explaining to do to the authorities and that was a scenario I wanted to avoid.
    [/color]
    [color=black]Jedi or no Jedi ? you can?t go out killing people just because you feel like it.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?We wait.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]?For what?? I tried my best to keep my voice down but it was difficult. ?He?s watching us, Kyp. I can feel it.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]?I know.? He took a deep breath and finally opened his eyes again. When he looked at me the hard edges in his face softened a bit and his lips lifted into a slight smile. ?Let him watch. Let him see that we?re not afraid.? He straightened up and backed away. ?Never afraid.?
    [/color]
    [color=black]Easy for him to say. He wasn?t the one who?d been locked up in a room with a lullaby playing throughout the entire time and let?s not forget the beatings and the poison?
    [/color]
    [color=black]The quiet beep of Kyp?s comlink brought me back to the present and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Just thinking back to Vance?s smiling face and his need to take revenge made my stomach twist in uncomfortable ways.
    [/color]
    [color=black]I took deep breat

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Bait, as in throw me to the really hungry alligators why don't you? Good night! Bait?! :p

I think Kyp's going to rip his head off with a tongue lashing that's what I think. To blazes if it's semi in public. o_O

Or Liz will. [face_dancing]

Been there and done that already. Barely got out the first time. :eek: [face_worried]

15. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Uh oh, Nikk, you might want to duck.

Great update!

16. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Well, my muse is speaking to me again. [face_dancing] And it's about time, too.

[color=black]I sensed Kyp was about to mouth off at Nikk but I beat him to it. I was [i]stunned[/i]. In hindsight I understood where Nikk was coming from because I [i]would[/i] be perfect bait to lure Vance out into the open but, and this was a [i]big[/i] but, I wasn?t about to put my life on the line again. Not after everything I had already had to endure at his hands.
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Bait?!? I narrowed my eyes on Nikk and when he simply arched a perfect brow and when I noticed how his lips rose into a smile, I snapped. This is how it?s always been between Nikk and myself. I love the guy to bits and pieces but there are times when he upsets me so much that I just want to pummel him with a big stick. This was such a time. Too bad I didn?t have a stick.
    [/color]
    [color=black]I tackled him and I was kind of proud of myself because I actually succeeded in throwing Nikk to the ground. My surprise was mirrored in his face and that fact alone almost made me laugh. Almost. I straddled him while gripping the front of his shirt with both hands. ?Do you have any idea what that bastard [i]did[/i] to me?? I yelled at him while, at the same time, I tried to control my anger. It was like this enormous bubble rising upwards inside me and when it burst I would go ballistic on his butt. ?Even to suggest ??
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Get off me!? Nikk shoved me with both hands and I landed flat on my ass. He got to his feet in a graceful motion while I stared up at him. ?Why the kriff don?t you just calm down and listen to what I have to say??
    [/color]
    [color=black]?Bait, Nikk! Bait usually [i]dies[/i].? Kyp tried to help me up as I struggled to get to my feet but I shrugged him off. There were tears in my eyes. I was angry and scared at the same time and that?s not a good mixture to begin with. ?I barely got out of there the first time!?
    [/color]
    [color=black]And still there was the slightest smile on his face and it ticked me off so much that I went at him again. People were starting to take notice of our little squabble that quickly turned into a fight. I balled my hands into fists and just blindly went at him. He kept ducking out of the way but at least I succeeded in completely wiping the smile off his face. Too much had happened in the past few days for me to stay calm and I didn?t care that security was coming closer with their hands hovering over their weapons or that holo cameras were zooming in on us. I knew we?d be on the daily news but I just didn?t care.
    [/color]
    [color=black]Kyp was the one who broke us up after I?d smacked Nikk in the jaw. Always the gentleman, Nikk simply pushed me none so gently rather than hit me. In a way I had hoped for him to retaliate in some fashion but he?d never hurt me. He was too much of honorable man to hit a woman. Plus, I?m pretty sure he?d have to deal with Kyp and that was a thing Nikk tried to avoid as best as possible. Because last time they had really gotten into it, it had ended in the medical ward for both of them.
    [/color]
    [color=black]I calmed myself by taking deep breaths and frowned at the sudden silence between the three of us. Kyp and Nikk were communicating over the Force; I sensed that there was something passing between them and the thing that irked me was that I wasn?t a part of it. But maybe they were yelling at each other and didn?t want the surrounding people to hear what they had to say? It wouldn?t have surprised me at all, especially with the ammo of curse words they had hidden in their brains.
    [/color]
    [color=black]My attention suddenly shifted towards a group of beings behind Nikk and at first I didn?t know why I was drawn to that specific point. There wasn?t anything unusual to see; most of them were single people with their luggage, waiting for their transports. I saw a few of the security guards walking around the premises, one of them talking into the ear piece of a com link. It?s when I saw a flash of a red light that realization dawned and at the same time there was

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo!!! Stellar update! Love all the "raw emotions". And I absolutely love Liz. :* It is a mystery of cosmic proportions how TptB could have left Kyp without such an anchor, a source of joy and passion. o_O

:D

18. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Glad to see your muse is alive and well again, hopefully mine will start cooperating again soon!:p

Awesome update![face_love]

Nikk needs a big smack for using Liz as a distraction like that. Glad to see she knocked him on his butt and got one good shot in. On the bright side though, at least she was able to release some of that pent up anger & frustration. What better person to release it on than Nikk?:p

Kyp, Kyp, Kyp.[face_shame_on_you] Now don't go walking off by yourself to do something noble, crazy and stupid because you think this is your fault, and you need to keep everybody else safe. Follow Liz's advice, you all do this together.

19. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Got to love when the muse come back. [face_dancing]

Kyp, listen to your woman. She's right. Just remember that and you'll save yourself a world of grief. :p

20. EmpressJainaSoloFel

Jan 3, 2009
    Poor Liz :( I love how you wrote their emotions here.

21. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I ran after Kyp, having to weave my way through frightened beings clinging to one another. Their world was so different from mine. The fear I saw on their faces was something I had to deal with far too often, something they only came in contact with maybe once or twice in their life time; if they were lucky, maybe even never.

I called out for Kyp to wait but he wasn?t listening. He was full out in stubborn mode and whatever he was up to, he was under the sole impression that nothing could stop him. He should have known better.

When I finally caught up with him, I grabbed his elbow wanting to spin him around but he shrugged me off, stalking forward to whatever destination he had in mind. Annoyed by him, I ran faster until I was able to block his way by placing myself right in his path and slapping my palms on the center of his chest.

?What are you doing?? I hissed at him. But, as it is, Master Durron is a perfectionist at ignoring that which he does not want to deal with. He stopped for half a second, maybe even less, and then walked around me as if I wasn?t even there in the first place. I pursed my lips, narrowed my eyes and simply sighed. This wasn?t working at all. I tossed the idea of a diplomatic solution and opted for attack instead.

I ran at his back and jumped him from behind, wrapping my arms around his neck. Sure he stopped, and he didn?t make a single sound but ultimately he won. He twisted me around and I found the situation reversed with one of his arms around my waist and the other around my shoulders.

?What are you doing?? I asked him again, more loudly this time and definitely firmer.

?Saving your life.? He whispered hoarsely, his warm breath running along my neck.

?By risking your own?? Incredulity made me wrinkle my brow. ?Are you crazy??

From the corner of my eye I saw Nikk approaching. He wasn?t smiling, which I would have expected from him but instead the expression on his face was rather dire. Kyp loosened his grip around me but he didn?t let go. ?What?? He asked Nikk with an edge to his voice.

?We?ve got company.? Nikk breathed, pointing forward behind a group of backpacking youngsters.

I saw a man lurking in between the group of beings. He walked deliberately slow and when I finally did catch sight of him, it was the smile that made a cold shiver run along my spine.

A part of me wanted to turn around and run. It was the simplest solution by far. But then Vance would find us again, wouldn?t he?

Kyp stepped away from me and I watched, completely stunned, as he walked towards Vance calmly with his hands tucked into the pockets of his jacket.

It was like a bubble of coldness surrounded him as he slowly made his way towards Vance. There was no change in his outer demeanor. To the average person it was as if he was greeting a stranger. But to me it felt like he was on a mission. Straightforward and taking no crap from anyone. It was the strings of cold that unnerved me. Describing him as angry was understating the fact. Nothing could get in his way, that much was certain. And if something or someone decided on meddling?even Nikk seemed to understand this because he stayed behind, expression grim.

But not me.

Like hell I was going to stand back.

I caught up to Kyp and took his hand into mine. He didn?t stop, he kept moving between beings speaking to one another in hushed tones. No one paid attention as we passed by, as I excused us for accidently shoving them.

My heart felt like it was trying to pump itself up into my throat. With each step we took, I grew more nervous. And all the while I wondered what Kyp had planned. I knew he couldn?t be so crazy as to attack the ma

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Awesome!! Simple solution works best LOL =D=

23. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004

?You want me to suffer because you know I scattered your sons? molecules all over space. You know I turned them into dust. I turned them into nothing. All that?s left are the memories you hold because not even your wife could deal with the fact that an eighteen year old kid took away what you held dearest in your heart. I took your life away, Vance. I took everything from you. And here I am free and alive.? He chuckled softly. ?Where were you when your family needed you? You were supposed to protect them, weren?t you? Yet you failed. Your sons are dead because you failed. Your wife is dead because you failed. You?re a failure, Vance. You are nothing. Just like your sons. Just like your wife. Dead. Nothing.?
    :eek:

Great update!

24. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    There was a sudden and thick hushed quietness after the crowd had dispersed, watching while armed space port security leveled their weapons on Kyp and Vance. One of the guards kicked Vance?s knife away, while another grabbed Kyp?s shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. Kyp did nothing to defend himself. He stared at Vance with an emotionless mask. Vance lay on the ground writhing in pain, holding his arm to his side and breathing heavily. It wasn?t enough, in my opinion. As awful as it was, I wanted him to suffer. I wanted him to feel the pain ten times over. He deserved it.

He deserved so much more.

I held on to that thought with disdain in my heart. Wasn?t this the exact same thing Vance had been after all this time? Revenge for that which had been done to him? Having another suffer for his own pain?

I forced myself to look away from Vance, feeling only pity for him.

The first thing for the guards to do was arrest the attacker, right? Because the guy with the broken arm and dislocated shoulder couldn?t possibly be the bad guy. Like hell I was going to let them take Kyp into custody without having a say.

The moment I heard the jingle of stun cuffs, I ripped myself free of Nikk?s grasp. I ignored his high-pitched call for me to stay put.

?No!? I yelled at the top of my lungs, pushing the security guard aside. Admittedly, it wasn?t the smartest thing to do because just like that, I heard over a dozen clicking sounds all around me. More blasters leveled on me as I stepped in front of Kyp. Through our bond I heard him urging me to stop but I wouldn?t.

?He?s not the bad guy here.? I said loudly. My voice carried in the silence and I hoped dearly that I wasn?t making a big mistake. You never knew if one of these guards was a trigger happy lunatic. I wasn?t keen on getting shot. ?Darvis Vance attacked us. Not the other way around.?

?Step away.? The security guard said. He was a young human male with closely cropped blond hair. He seemed to have a military background with the way he pointed that damned blaster into my face, with the way he slowly circled us. ?Now.?

?No.? I said sternly, shaking my head. ?This has gone on long enough. I will not let Vance win.?

?We can straighten this out later. Now I need you to step away.?

?No!? I raised my voice. ?Vance kidnapped me! Poisoned me! You?re arresting the wrong person.?

?Eliziya.?

Kyp?s soft and tender voice brought my eyes down towards him and my heart nearly broke. The conviction on his face, the knowledge that he would do anything to resolve this situation peacefully...it was the right thing to do. I knew that but still it was hard to accept. ?They?re only doing their job. All this will be cleared up soon. Let them do what they have to do.?

I knelt down beside him and touched my fingers to his face. ?This isn?t right. And you know it.?

?We can make this right, sweetheart.? He took my hands into his and kissed my fingers, smiling that warm smile that I adored so very much. ?All this will be over soon, I promise.? Kyp took a deep breath and touched my palm to his face. ?Let them do what they have to do, Eliziya. I?ll be alright.?

I hated having to see how the security guard signaled one of his buddies to cuff Kyp while another dragged Vance to his feet. All the while Kyp smiled at me; he sent reassuring thoughts and feelings through the Force but it didn?t make me feel any better.

Nikk came up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. He tugged me back to his body and wrapped his arms around me while we watched security lead Kyp and Darvis Vance away.

And all I could so was finally let go of the tears that I had held back for so long.

[/color

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Awesomeness!! I do love Kyp in this!!! Very much!!!

And Liz -- :* :*

Nikk is a wonderful friend to them both. :D

Kyp's last words and the smug smile and the tackle hug!!!

Squee!