main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Behind Black Eyes- Dark/Light Jacen, challenge response. Angst/tragedy/romance.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Shi-Ann_Kenobi, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shi-Ann_Kenobi

Shi-Ann_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Author's Note: Hello, everyone! [:D] Well, I am FINALLY here to post my story. This story is in response to my won challenge, Fanfiction Challenge/Contest; The Fall of Jacen Solo?. I thought that I should write my own fic now. :p I am not telling you what will happen...whether he will turn or not. You will just have to find out. However, many MAJOR daeths or angstsy stuff will happen...and what is this talk of bringing anakin back? [face_thinking] Well, well, see what happens! This first chapter is set in Jacen's POV. Please let me know how it is! :)

Title: Behind Black Eyes

Genre: Angst/Drama

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING, unless an OC of mine seems to show up. :p

Summary: Jacen is finding himself falling faster then he would like. He wants to wake up, he does, but can he? Can he save Tenel Ka and Allana? What will his family think? His late grandfather? CanAnakin Skywalker save his eldest grandson before it is too late? Tahiri is also being seduced...being seduced by Jacen's promises of Anakin coming back...all Jacen wants is to see through his black eyes.

Author Note: Me again. :p Please let me know what y'all think!:D This is going to be broken, maybe hard to read. that is the effect I am trying to make. His thought must be so jumbled. This is hwo I want it. :p the rest will eb mroe readable soon though. :)

JACEN'S POV!!!

Pfft.

People say that they know what I am going through. Uncle Luke tries to help me, Aunt Mara is by my side always. They say they know. Know what it is like to feel like this. They don't know. They don't know how to it feels to be afraid to go to sleep, to face your own family. I can not escape from the guilt; my mother makes me guilty, and my late grandfather is nagging in my dreams and head all of the time. Friggen bastard; what a hypocrtie. He turned, and now he's ragging on me. If everybody would just leave me alone I could sort out my thoughts. But no, they ALL have to be on my case. My uncle, even my new Master. My family thinks that they know everyting about me. well, they are wrong. Very, very, very, wrong.

There are secrets.

They don't know about Allana. They don't know about Tenel Ka. Mom asks me who the father is...I can't- I just can't tell her. I am caught, caught in a web of deceit, lies, and pain. I created it, I know, but it hurts. I don't know what to do. I am utterly stuck. I can not run, for there is nowhere to hide. I can not sleep, for I dream of terror. I can not run to my mother anymore, she is too distant. I can not even come to Tenel Ka anymore. I can't; it is too dangerous. People will talk, with a good reason to. Sometimes I regret even having Allana, even creating that little brat. She's just a baby, really, but I hate her.

I hate my own daughter.

In truth, I love her, but, pain and pleasure have mixed together nowadays, cold and hot coming together. I am both chilled by my own actions, yet I boil with fury at almost nothing. I want to cry. I want to stop. I know I falling...falling to the Dark Side. I love Allana, but I hate what she has done to my life. I hate what Tenel Ka has done to my life. Yes, I played a part, but dammit it wasn't my fault! Really, I swear! I offered to help her, Tenel Ka was the one that suggested that we sleep together. So, it really isn't my fault.

Not to mention Tahiri. I want her to be miserable too, as mean as it sounds. I want her to be downright miserable, because I am. I know she's pretty upset still about Anakin, which is what is going to help me. I know that I am strong enough to do it. With her help, we an do it!

We can bring my brother back from the Force!.

I know we can. Yet, there is a stern, pleading voice within my head nd heart warning me against this. It is him. It is him bugging me, pleading with me. My grandfather, Anaki

2. Rau_Fang

Rau_Fang Jedi Master star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Good Stream of Consciousness! It flowed, even though it was his dark ramblings.

I'm not going to lie I have not read much about Jacen Solo, I know nothing.

He turned, and now he's ragging on me.

I really liked that line. It parallels what Anakin would say about Obi-Wan. Ya Know? That whole thing about holding him back and such... I immediately draw the connections between Anakin and Jacen. I love it!

Because I'm your Paddy I figured I'd respond first... laugh out loud and such...

3. Shi-Ann_Kenobi

Jan 2, 2007
    Thank you Padawan! [:D] Yepp, trying to connect Anakin and Jacen together. ;)

I am brewing a task for you. :p

4. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I love stream-of-consciousness. Anakin Skywalker haunting his dreams ... not good. Jacen needs to learn that if he comes clean he might be unhappy for a time, but he'll be better off in the long run. Loved the reference to the Shadow Academy. The YJK was my first taste of the EU.

Could you PM me when you update, please?

5. Shi-Ann_Kenobi

Jan 2, 2007
    Sure! I'll be happy to! ;)

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very nicely done! =D=

7. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Pain and pleasure have mixed together nowadays, cold and hot coming together.
    Ooh, that line gave me chills.

You?ve given Jacen the perfect combination of sheer determination and emotion. Excellent work getting into his head and exploring his thoughts.

Bravo!=D=

8. Shi-Ann_Kenobi

Jan 2, 2007
    [face_blush]

Thank you all! :D Now I shall go give my beloved Padawan a task. ;)

I will update soon. :)

~Shi-Ann~

9. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Good job! =D=

Jacen is quite the screwed up young man...can't wait to see how Tahiri fits into this...and Anakin!!! [face_dancing]

They're my favourites! [face_love]

PM's when you continue this (if you do them). [face_batting]

Ant.
    ]-}

10. Shi-Ann_Kenobi

Jan 2, 2007
    [face_shh!] They'll fit in. ;)

[face_mischief]

~Shi~

11. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Ooh. Great! I'l keep reading. I love the stream-of-consciousness; it reminds me of TS Eliot. Great job so far!

12. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY S.A.K! (pun intended;) )
    i wanna pm if u doin em!

13. Terje_Lisan

Terje_Lisan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2005
    That was freakin...AWESOME!!!! You so got into Jacen's head and having Anakin in his mind was a bonus. That line where he said he hated his daughter was chilling but it was in his character. You captured his dilemmia in that he knows he is falling but still continues. And that last part where he is crying out for help was a brilliant ending!

I'll keep reading definetly!!! PM me if you ever continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.