main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Behind the Conference Room Door -- Jaina/Jag Index v2.0 -- Winter 2010 Updates!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jaina_Jag_Index, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Jag_Index

Jaina_Jag_Index Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2003
    Welcome to the Jaina/Jag Index!

This is Version Two, moved from here. Go check out how much cooler we?ve made this one.

The four managers for this Index are: TKeira_Lea, aurrasingrules101, Jag4Me and Darth_Lex. We are committed to creating an index that is as complete and interactive as possible.

This is the index for all the Jaina/Jag stories posted on the Jedi Council Forums. In order to be included in the index, please send your stories to Jaina_Jag_Index in the following format (absolutely no mark-up codes):

Title:
    Link to story:
    Link to your user profile:
    Co-Authors: (If applicable) And their user profiles
    Timeframe: (post NJO, post-Ruin, etc.)
    Characters:
    Genre: (romance, action, etc.)
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: (WIP, Complete, Vignette, etc., Awards it's won)

We are also collecting Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel fanart. If you have any you would like to submit, please either PM the link to Jaina_Jag_Index.

Thank you for your cooperation and contribution!

Updates will take place on the first Saturday of every month, unless otherwise noted.

Story Reviews:
    We are always looking for people to review Jaina/Jag stories. If you are interested, please PM NYCitygurl.

Current Reviewers:
    -NYCitygurl and Jag4Me

Author Interviewers:

If you wish to see an author interviewed for a monthly newsletter, PM TKeira_Lea. Questions will be accepted as well.

The actual index will be following several posts below this one. If you wish to discuss the relationship between Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel, the Jaina/Jag Index is also sponsoring a discussion thread: The Conference Room.

~TKeira_Lea, Jag4Me, aurrasingrules101, and Darth_Lex~ Your Managers of the Jaina/Jag Index

2. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    Below are buttons for the Jaina/Jag Index. What those buttons entail is J/J artwork that has text noting the Jaina and Jag Index. The indexed authors can put them in their opening posts to advertise the index for new J/J readers.

By BigFatty

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/jji.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/jji3.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/jji2.gif]

By MiraJade

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Mira_Jade/button.jpg]

By oldjedinurse

[image=http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20oldjedinurse/th_JJDestinyButton.jpg]

And for those who do J/J Fan Art . . .

By BigFatty

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/fanart2.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/fanart1.gif]

3. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
  4. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    Challenges:

September 2004 Challenge:
    Your story must explore this idea: Jaina and Jag haven't seen each other in six years. Not since he was assigned back to the Unknown Regions at the end of the war. Now their paths have crossed again, and they have some things to work out...
    The September 2004 Challenge Thread

October 2004 Halloween Challenge:
    1) Open the entry piece with this sentence ? "A blood-curdling scream pierced the night, and everyone in the room froze."
    2) Use the ten words listed below:
    spooky, ghost, skeleton, mask, haunted, foggy, eerie, howl, creepy, grave
    The October Halloween Challenge Thread

December 2004 Holiday Challenge:
    Your story must explore this idea: Jaina is finally going to be meeting Soontir and Syal Fel (Jag's parents ;) ) on a world that is in the middle of winter (take your pick). What happens next is entirely up to you, however keep in mind that the story MUST revolve around a holiday (that is left up to you; however, there is a lovely selection of holidays that can be found here ). This story also must include the idea of gift of giving AND/OR the holiday spirit.
    Jaina/Jag Index Holiday Challenge Thread

March/April 2005 Challenge:
    Your story must explore this idea: Jaina has never learned about Padmé, or her storied history with Anakin Skywalker. As her relationship with Jag becomes more serious, she worries that her calling as a Jedi will ruin whatever chance she has at happiness. Explore some turn of events in which Jaina learns a lesson from her grandmother, a lesson that shows she is capable of both loving and performing her duty?
    If your entry has possible spoilers, please post with the appropriate spoiler warnings in advance.
    March/April Jaina/Jag Index Challenge

October 2005 Challenge:
    Using the backdrop of the Dark Nest Trilogy (either TJK or TUQ) write a missing scene from Jag's POV. You must include mention of Jaina, BUT you can't use her name more than one time. (Yeah, have fun with that) Word limit is 2,500 words maximum. The challenge will start on October 1st and end on October 16th at midnight board time. All entries must be posted in the challenge thread to be judged.
    If your entry has possible spoilers, please post with the appropriate spoiler warnings in advance.
    Jaina/Jag Index October Challenge Thread

November 2005 Challenge:
    In honor of our newly named Index, we have an exciting challenge for November. The scene must take place behind a conference room door. Jaina and Jag can be the only two people in the scene, but?they can?t call each other by their first names. The following words must be included in the story: debrief, ktah, salad, rumble, splat.
    The November 2005 Challenge Thread

Holiday 2005/6 Challenge:
    So yes, the holidays are winding down, but who says they are in the GFFA? A holiday should be part of the story, and so should at least one family relation of both Jaina and Jag. The opening sentence must be: "It looks like snow."
    Holiday 2005/6 Challenge

March 2006 Challenge:
    So here's what we're going to do. Jag just laid his first kiss on Jaina in Rebel Dream - you do remember the bliss right? - and now they are face to face for the first time sin

5. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
  6. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    *J/J Plot Bunny Hutch*

The Jaina/Jag Index is proud to announce a new feature: our own mini Jaina/Jag Plot Bunny Hutch. We have an area a couple of posts into the index that stores all of the J/J plot bunnies that people don?t have time to write.

The rules of adoption are very simple. If you have a plot bunny you want to give up, put it in the Conference Room with a note that you are completely allowing anyone to grab it. If you want to adopt, just say you want a bunny and it?s yours. All unclaimed bunnies will be posted in the index, organized by the name of the authors who submitted.

[b][color=red]D[/color][/b]

[b]Darkwriter[/b]

[hl=black]I was thinking about the part where Han was thinking about how a shame it was Jacen had gone evil, because now he couldn't inherit the Falcon. I think the next best canidate would be Jag. However, he need to be part of the family. So I imagine a conversation like this:

HAN: Jaina, I've been thinking about my will, and I've decided I need to leave the Falcon to someone responsible.
    JAINA: Dad, of course I'll take the Falcon.
    HAN: Um, I was actually thinking of giving it to Jag.
    JAINA: (confused) But he's not part of the family.
    HAN: Right. And we have to keep the Falcon in the family. So I think you should marry him. For the good of the Falcon.
    JAINA: For the good of the Falcon.
    HAN: Exactly. So, what do you say?
    JAINA: What am I getting out of all this?
    HAN: Well, your mother is leaving you Goldenrod.
    JAINA: Wait. You're telling me, when you die, Jag is going to inherit the Falcon...and all I get is 3P0???
    HAN: Um, yes.
    JAINA: I'm your favorite daughter---your favorite CHILD. Why don't I get the Falcon?
    HAN: Well, if you marry Jag, you do.
    JAINA: I cannot believe this. [/hl]

~~~

This has been done before by a couple authors set in the NJO period, but I think it would be neat if for Dark Nest someone experiemented with the what ifs:

1. What if Jag and Jaina had never broken up, but the Killik war still happened? What if they were engaged during this period, trying to keep alive their relationship as they are fighting as enemies. Sort of like Jag's parents. Needless to say, I think there's a lot of room for humor, such as...

[Jag and Jaina are flying against each other in battle. Jaina opens the lines of communication and begins:]

JAINA: Hi, honey!
    JAG: Hello. Watch out. Shawnkyr's behind you.
    JAINA: What? Oh, kriff...

[Moves out of Shawnkyr's way and waves as the Chiss pilot bypasses her. Shawnkyr glares.]

JAINA: Thanks, honey. Watch out for Zekk.
    JAG: (dodging) This Jedi has it in for me.
    JAINA: Sure. The wedding plans are coming along great, except for the caterers...how many times must I tell them that I DO NOT want a cheesecake? Just a regular, white cake. It is MY WEDDING, after all.
    JAG: Uh-huh. (dodging Zekk again) Do you want to meet for caf?

2. But then you must consider the more serious aspect. Same scenerio: what if they were engaged during this time? How does Jag find out that his fiance has joined the other side? How does he react? Going along those lines, what if Jaina, in the Killik nest, discovers she's pregnant (because come on, they've been dating for, what, seven years?) ? Maybe Jacen shows up, discovers it himself, and orders all of the joiners to break from the meld...What if Jaina then is captured by the Chiss, but this is very bad, because if they torture her, well...Jacen runs to tell them why, and Jag is dismayed at the information. Jaina is just cranky.

That's a lot of what ifs. Stephen King would be proud.

~~~

3. Short story: one post for each rendevouz Jag and Jaina had, each leading up to their eventual break-up.

~~~

4. For NaNoWriMo I wrote a story where Jaina accepts Jag's invitation at the end of the war to go to Csilla, and she meets his family. Consequently nno one has died. Anakin, Chak, Davin, Cherith are all still alive. However, the story w

7. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -Round Robins-

Love Letters
    Authors: Assorted authors, started by TKeira_Lea
    Timeframe: Various
    Characters: Jag, Jaina,
    Genre: Romance
    Keywords: love letters
    Notes: WIP
    Summary: Various authors contributed love letters from Jaina and Jag during the war.

[b]-A-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1042963][b]Abby[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/21003119/?8]Desires of a Sleepless Mind[/link]
    Timeframe: Five years post-NJO
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, Kyp Durron
    Genre: AU, romance
    Keywords: J/J, Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, Kyp Durron
    Summary: Five years after the end of the Yuuzhan Vong war, Jaina?s life and her career are vastly different from what she would have imagined ? and not necessarily in a good way. Can the reappearance of two old friends help direct her life out of the bleak tailspin it?s begun?
    Notes: My first J/J fic. WIP

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=346971][b] AERYN_SUN[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9549172]The Funeral[/link]
    Tagline: Inspired by Jade_Skywalker's 'Only Time'. This is probably AU since Jaina, I hope, doesn't die in the NJO series.
    Time period: late NJO AU
    Notes: First story in a J/J trilogy.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10269845]I'd Miss You Still[/link]
    Tagline: The long awaited return of Jaina Solo and her daughter, Cherith Solo Fel, Jag's teenage daughter. After Jaina learns of Jag's brief affair with Celeste, she decides to start over with Jag but will she learn to love him again?
    Time period: late NJO AU
    Notes: Sequel to [u]The Funeral[/u]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11449933&start=11450855]The Sweetest Thing[/link]
    Tagline: While dealing with her growing feelings for Valin, Cherith, the oldest daughter of Jag and Jaina, must also deal with being an older sister as well and her own Jedi training...
    Time period: A year after "I'd Miss You Still"
    Notes: Sequel/Spin off to The Funeral and I'd Miss You still

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7825513&start=9076043]Hero[/link]
    Tagline: It started with a kiss and a promise. Now, unlikely lovers, they must hide their passion from the one person that could destroy them? Her ex-boyfriend and her lover's little brother. Jacen/Tahiri and Jag/Jaina.
    Time period: Post SbS, AU
    Notes: This is a Jacen/Tahiri love story but because I'm also a J/J 'shipper, I had to give them a little storyline too.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9495211&start=9504362]Mended[/link]
    Tagline: Anakin does come back from the dead; Jacen doesn't die, and they both have feelings for Tahiri. Nasty love triangle, tearing brother's apart. Takes off where Hero ended. Jace/Tahiri & Jag/Jaina romance!
    Time period: The first chapter begins where 'Hero ended.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11453544&replies=0]Trickster[/link]
    Tagline: Anakin will be thrown by the news of Jacen/Tahiri's engagement. He acts happy for them but secretly, he plots for Tahiri to make Jacen jealous of her relationship with Anakin, that eventually, he hopes will tear them apart and Tahiri will go back to Anakin/Jaina copes with being pregnant with Jag's twins.
    Time period: The first chapter begins a week after [u]Mended[/u] finished.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7579937&start=13011090]Jaina's Journal[/link]
    Tagline: We all know Jaina has a "thing" for Jag, Wedge's nephew. Well, this is my take on their relationship. Told from Jaina's Point of view - it makes matters interesting.
    Time period: Post [u]Dark Tide II: Ruin[/u]
    Notes: This is the first and original Jag and Jaina fanfiction series.

Author: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=1290641][b]Aleria[/b][/link]
    Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/28365918/p1]The Burden of the Throne[/li

8. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -C-

canadianjedimama
    Flight Paths
    Timeframe: postLOTF AU viggie
    Characters: Jaina Solo/Jagged Fel
    Genre: Romantic mush
    Summary: A little peak into a possible (and hopeful?!?) future for our favourite duo.

Hello, Goodbye
    Timeframe: LOTF post Fury
    Summary: Kind of a missing mush scene between Fury and Revelation inspired by Jaina telling Jag she'd find him to say goodbye. No spoilers but a surprise guest star!

The Reluctant Princess
    Timeframe: post LOTF AU/speculation fic
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, assorted others, OC's
    Genre: romance/action
    Summary: snapshots of Jaina and Jag as they move through their lives together after the events of LOTF:Invincible towards their Imperial destiny

Canadian-Piper
    Here With Me
    Genre: Songfic-Mush
    Summary: A nice mushy Invicible speculation songfic.

Jagged Fel Strikes Back
    Genre: Friendship and little angst
    Summary: A cannon compliant missing scene from Fury

ccp
    Title:Dreams
    Timeframe: Dark Nest era
    Characters: Jagged Fel
    Genre: songfic
    Summary: Jag's thoughts and feelings about Jaina
    Notes: Complete

Title: Every Breath You Take
    Timeframe: Jaina's life
    Characters: The men in Jaina's life
    Genre: Songfic
    Summary: A look into the effect Jaina has had on people.

Child of the Wild Blue Yonder
    Timeframe: post Legace of the Force.
    Characters: Han, Jaina, Leia and Jag.
    Genre: romance, action, etc.
    Summary: Jaina through Han's eyes.
    Notes: Complete,Songfic

Ceillean
    The Beginning Of Camelot
    Timeframe: post NJO, post-Ruin, etc.
    Characters: Jag/Jaina, Kyp, Leia, Han, OC's
    Keywords:
    Summary: Before their daughter's wedding, Jaina and Jag reflect on the past

Author(s): CelesteAntola
    Title: Recognition
    Timeframe: Legacy of the Force - Fury
    Characters: Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo
    Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
    Keywords:
    Summary: A multi-post missing scene from Fury. Basically Jag's escape from the asteroid and his transfer to the Falcon on Bimmiel.
    Notes: Some of the dialogue is from Fury, by Aaron Allston, Pages 251-252, 255-256, paperback edition.

CodeName_Targeter
    Whiskey Lullaby
    Tagline: Jag walks in on Jaina and Zekk and slowly starts a downward spiral.
    Time period: post NJO
    Important Characters: Jagged Fel, Jaina Solo
    Notes: High level of angst; songfic

Commander-DWH
    Down in Flames
    Timeframe: NJO
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, and "George."
    Genre: humour
    Summary: Jaina is living in a bad songfic, and might go crazy at any moment...
    Notes: Complete, and so old it's loc

9. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -E-

Eariwien_Starsong
    Twist of Fate
    Tagline: With only two weeks to go before their wedding, everything seems to be perfect for Jaina and Jag, but nothing lasts forever...
    Time Period: post-NJO
    Notes: Sweetness, Angst (Author Tissue Warning); PG Rating

Earthknight
    The Birthday Trinket
    Timeframe: NJO, Post DJ
    Characters: Jag, Jaina, Kyp
    Genre: Drama, Romance
    Summary: It's Jaina's 19th birthday and Jag has a gift for her. The problem is, is that Jag doesn't think she's going to like it.
    Notes: Vignette, Complete

Title: The Jedi Killer
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, OC
    Genre: action, romance
    Rating: PG
    Time period: Post Rebel Dream
    Summary: While the Yuuzhan Vong and The New Rebellion duke it out on the grounds of Kashyyk, Jaina engages a sinister Jedi killing Yuuzhan Vong warrior and receives help from the most unlikely person.

Title: Fear and Love
    Time Period: Post NJO, AU
    Characters: Jacen, Jag, Ben, Tahiri, Jaina, Tenel Ka
    Pairings: J/TK, J/J, B/T
    Genre: Romance, humor
    Summary: Jacen, Jag, and Ben have a dilemma. All three men have something important that they want to tell the women that they love. But they are too afraid to. One night, the three men discuss their dilemmas in the city of Theed. But can Ben, Jacen, and Jag get the courage to tell the women what they want to tell them?
    Author Notes: The story completely ignores the events of The Dark Nest and the Legacy series. I like to read the TDN and the Legacy series, but I just hate writing about those time periods( I'm a pro light side Jacen fan).

Eldritch009
    Lifeline
    Tagline: The Chiss decide to reach out a helping hand to the Jedi Order, by offering them a new world within their borders. Colonel Jagged Fel travels to Yavin 4 and brings the proposal before Luke Skywalker. There he meets Jaina again...
    Time Period: NJO

EmpressJainaSoloFel
    Title: A Father?s Heart
    Timeframe: post-LOTF AU
    Characters: Soontir Fel, Syal Fel, Wyn Fel, Wedge Antilles, Iella Antilles, Han Solo, Leia Solo, Valin Horn, and last but in no way least, Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel
    Keywords:
    Summary: After Legacy of the Force, Soontir contemplates his choices as a parent, and how those choices affected Jagged. When news of Jagged prompts Soontir to make a big decision, is it too late for him to encourage his son to follow his heart?
    Notes:

Enelya_Sol
    Ocean's Tide
    Timeframe: set during the end of TFP
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel
    Keywords: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Fluff
    Summary: A short J/J drabble based on the epilogue of TFP.

Exploded-Girl
    Goodnight, My Friend
    Timeframe: NJO, Post-NJO, doesn't really matter
    Characters: Jag, Han, others
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: Han observes a sad, loving, private moment between Jag and his young son. No spoilers for anything but Jag's existence.
    Notes: Vignette, partial songfic, tissue warning

[b]-F-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1140690][b]

10. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -G-

goddess45
    The Post New Jedi Order Files -- New Beginnings
    Timeframe: post NJO
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Han, Leia, Jacen, Wyn, Soontir, and Syal Fel
    Genre: Romance and a little drama
    Summary: Post NJO (as seen above) Jaina realises what a mistake she made not going to Csilla. This story was started before I knew about TJK so it isn't based on that at all. And this is all I can really give out with out really giving it away.
    Notes: WIP; part one of a triology

Have You Ever?
    Timeframe: starts about halfway through Dark Journey on to end of Rebel Stand
    Summary: Jag?s thoughts during parts of Dark Journey and Rebel Dream, skipping some parts in between.-- Might be a little AU I honestly haven?t read the books in forever so I don?t remember a lot of what happened at this particular point.
    Notes: Complete (As of now I might decide to add more later) Songfic

Gr-Adm-Thrawn
    Fathers and Sons
    Co-Author: Mira_Terrik
    Tagline: Jaina Solo and Jag Fel have admitted their love for one another, but the sudden arrival of Baron Soontir Fel soon complicates things.
    Notes: Book Two of the Rebel Hearts Trilogy; sequel to Interlude

[b]-H-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=1309855][b]Hyperion_Rising[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=27470222&brd=10477&start=27470240]The Shattered Galaxy[/link]
    Timeframe: post-RotJ Au
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Tenel Ka, (non-evil) Jacen, Anakin, Tahiri, Luke, Mara, Danni, Lando, Han, Leia, Gavin... let's just say almost everyone
    Genre: adventure
    Keywords: Jedi, smuggler, AU, J/TK, H/L, W/I, C/M, A/T
    Summary: Twenty-five years ago Mon Mothma was assassinated just days after the joint Rebel-Imperial victory at Bakura, and the Rebellion fell apart before it had a chance to become the New Republic. Some of its members continued to fight. Others simply disappeared. And now, twenty five years later, something is happening. A strange man walks into a bar and asks smuggler Jaina Draygo and her partner Tenel Ka Djo to get him into the closed Corellian system, and to get him, and four other people, out. A healer in Coronet feels a strange connection to a woman who shares his last name. A mentally unstable moisture farmer from Tatooine prophesies the end of an era. The shattered galaxy is about to be made whole again, for better or for worse.
    Notes: Trailer [link=http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/3604701/p32/?793]here[/link]

[hr]

[b]-I-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1162416][b]Idrelle_Miocovani[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=21146430]Cold[/link]
    Timeframe: post-NJO
    Characters: Jaina, Jag
    Genre: angst
    Keywords: cold coffee
    Summary: Jaina, Jag and cold coffee.
    Notes: Response to Vongchild's [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Resource/b10304/21141562/?3]Mudane Objects[/link] Challenge.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=742856][b]ImperialChick[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10530813]Corrosion[/link]
    Tagline: At the end of the war, Jag comforts Jaina while she looks back on everyone she lost.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1212305][b]Inara[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/21448821/p1]A Higher Purpose[/link]
    Timeframe: post TJK
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Jacen, Tenel Ka, Kyp, Pellaeon, Kyle Katarn, some OCs
    Genre: Drama, Action, Ro

11. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -J-

J_M_Bulldog
    I'm Already There
    Tagline: Jag's on a mission and sends Jaina a holomessage.
    Time period: post-Yuuzhan Vong war

The Concert
    Timeframe: Eh, AU version of the Vong war era
    Characters: Ensemble cast though it's about Jag, Jaina, Jacen, and Tenel Ka
    Genre: romance, with a dash of humor
    Summary: Jag and Jacen have cooked up something for Jaina and Tenel Ka.
    Notes: This two-post short story has been bouncing around in my head for a long time. I've really glad I got to write it. Thanks to Commander and NYCitygurl for looking this over. The story is complete.

Jade_Fel_Horn
    A Complicated Friendship
    Tagline: With the help of Wedge, Mara, and Corran, Jag and Jaina?s complicated friendship could turn into more at any moment

JadeSaber
    Twilight
    Tagline: A romantic but sweet vignette about Jag and Jaina?s relationship progressing to the next step

JaegerGhent
    Burning Stars
    Tagline: It is a time of unrest in the New Republic--especially in the life of Jaina Solo. Having to cope with Luke making her join the Dozen and One Avengers was bad enough, but now she is stuck in a fight against the Vong in the Unknown Regions.
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Kyp Durron, and Baron Fel
    Notes: WIP with very infrequent updates.

Jag-Fel
    Through Your Eyes
    Tagline: An on-going series of vignettes featuring paramount moments of Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo's lives, starting with the first date and spanning onwards throughout their saga.
    Time Period: Post-NJO (following TUF)
    Notes: Continuing Vignette Series

Stealing the Night, Burning Solitude
    Tagline: The Yuuzhan Vong war has ended, but resistance amongst the warrior caste may be enough to separate two lovers, indefinitely. Can promises, love, and faith ever be enough to return a memory stolen by malevolence? Solitude may be too much for one man to take.
    Time Period: AU Post-NJO, set after The Unifying Force.
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Kyp Durron, Solos, Skywalkers, Jace Halycron (OC), Inyri Forge, others as they come.
    Notes: Jace Halycron is my OC, supporting storyline with Inyri Forge to the central plot; WIP full length story

Jagateers
    The Masters of Fate
    Co-Authors:
    canadianjedimama
    jadesaber75
    THE_PIED_PIPER
    Flowerlady
    Timeframe: Post Legacy of the Force
    Summary: The galaxy has been peaceful for six years and the battered Solo/Skywalker clan is finding joy and hope again in the marriage of Jaina Solo to Jagged Fel, in the inspiring young Jedi Knight, Ben Skywalker, and in the delightful adopted daughter, Amelia Solo.
    However, it is a brittle peace that could easily be shattered. The powers keeping the delicate balance are faced with many challenges

12. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -J Continued-

JainaJag00
    Destination Unknown
    Tagline: Jaina loses her fiancé the day before their wedding. As emotions threaten to overwhelm her, she runs away, only to find herself in trouble.
    Time period: NJO
    Important Characters: Jaina
    Notes: Song Fic

It Speaks to Those Not Born to Die
    Tagline: Jaina believes that nothing is worth living for, until to be proven wrong by somebody who loves her.
    Characters: Jaina and a male character of ones choosing
    Notes: song fic

The Great Heart Beats Still
    ]Tagline: With the help of a man who loves her, Jaina deals with losing so many people around.
    Characters: Jaina, male character of ones choosing
    Notes: song fic, sequel to It Speaks to Those Not Born to Die

Memories
    Tagline: Jaina deals with the loss of her husband, thinking she?s put it behind her, only to realize she?s wrong five years later.
    Characters: Jaina, whoever you want
    Notes: song fic, features male character of ones choosing and 2 kids.

It?s All Or Nothing
    Tagline: Jaina struggles to deal with what she considers to be blood on her hands to reach one, final decision.
    Characters: Jaina, mention of Jag
    Notes: song fic

Nothing Matters
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag?s wedding
    Characters: Jaina and Jag
    Notes: Prequel viggie to A Nirauan Night

A Nirauan Night
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag have just gotten married and they go to spend their honeymoon at Jag's home planet of Nirauan. From there, the couple has some problems and Jaina has some interesting visions during their journey out and then back to Nirauan.
    Important characters: Jaina and Jag
    Notes: sequel to Nothing Matters

Colors
    Tagline: The wedding of two well-known characters is taking place. Through the use of colors, you discover the identity of the couple getting married.
    Notes: series of short viggies.

She Said Yes
    Tagline: While Jag and Jaina are enjoying a quiet moment and reflecting on their time together in the past 5 years , Kyp asks Nika(OC) to marry him.
    Notes: prequel to Sounds Like Fun

Sounds Like Fun
    Tagline: Immediately after She Said Yes, the focus is on Jag and Jaina as they talk and joke around
    Notes: sequel to She Said Yes

Surprise
    Tagline: When Soontir comes for a visit, Jag has a surprise for him- his wife, Jaina
    Characters: Jaina, Jag and Soontir Fel

JainaJag14
    Title: How Many Times?
    Timeframe: Post-Dark Nest Trilogy
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Zekk, Fel Family
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, home, Csilla
    Summary: Jaina rescues Jag after the Battle of Tenupe and reconsiders his offer
    Notes: First fanfic, now AU because of Legacy

Title: Just Enough
    Timeframe: Post-Swarm War, pre-Legacy, AU
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Zekk, Fel Family

13. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -K-

Kathryn
    Reflections
    Tagline: Six years ago, Jag was called back to defend his home from the Yuuzhan Vong, and he and Jaina parted ways. Now, the war is over, and he has a chance to return from Nirauan, to see the woman he once loved so intensely again. But, with so many changes, and secrets they both keep, will the meeting bring them closer, or widen a gulf between them?
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Kyp Durron, OC
    Notes: J/J/K; Completed; One is the sequel

One
    Tagline: As Padmé Solo, now fifteen years old, faces the greatest danger she has known, her challenge is to reconcile her parents' past, and to find her own path for the future.
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Kyp Durron, OC
    Notes: J/J/K; sequel to Reflections

Kidan
    Title: Play It, Sam
    Timeframe: Post DN3
    Characters: Jag, Jaina
    Genre: romance
    Summary: Jaina finds Jag in a bar.
    Notes: Complete, Vignette, For the Quotations Roulette - Non-SW Movie version

Killik_Twilight
    ?a cold, bitter End
    Timeframe: After The Swarm War
    Characters: Jagged Fel, Jaina Solo
    Keywords: AU
    Summary: Jag and Jaina have a bitter end
    Notes: Spur of the moment, unbetaed, so on and so forth.

Kissa
    Title: Then. Now. Always. And forever.
    Timeframe: post Swarm War
    Characters: Jag, Jaina
    Genre: romance, angst
    Keywords: Jag, Jaina, love
    Summary: Jaina finds Jag on Tenupe, and they have a moment.
    Notes: Vignette

Title: Warped
    Characters: Jag, Jaina, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan, Valin, other cannon characters
    Genre: epic, drama, action, romance
    Keywords: time-travel, Jag, Jaina,
    Summary: The Yuuzhan Vong are losing the war. In an effort to salvage their chances at victory, they use a ?doomsday? creature which creates tears in reality allowing them to bring their destroyed fleets back to life to fight in the present. However, it is not controllable, and dead people from the past are slipping through. It is in this chaotic setting that Jag, Jaina, and the others of the NJO must find a way to defeat the Vong and the evil that evil Sith that they have revived.
    Notes: AU, I will be doing a few ?set? romances. Mainly Jag and Jaina. Anyone else is up in the air.

Title: Replaced
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Cem, other cannon
    Genre: Romance, angst
    Keywords: J/J, Vong impersonator
    Summary: Jaina gets replaced by a Vong at the end of the war. She escapes from them shortly after the Swarm War and must deal with the mess the Vong (who Joined with Zekk) has created.
    Notes: Slightly AU

Title: I need some sleep
    Genre: Romance, angst, songfic
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, sleep
    Summary: Song-fic
    Notes: Short and sweet.

Title: Ski Sickness
    Timeframe: NJO, post-Rebel Dream
    Genre: Romance, cuteness
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, sick, bikini skiing
    Summary: Jag takes care of Jaina while sh

14. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -M-

Madame_Solo
    Title: The Many Thoughts of Ms. Jaina
    Timeframe: Post Swarm War
    Characters: Jaina! (And maybe...soon...Jag =O )
    Genre: Humor/romance/angst
    Keywords: Journal, Jaina, Regret
    Summary: This is a story inspired partially by the Not Quite Love Letters (by someone on Fanfiction.com) and partially by I, Jaina Solo (Yoda Kenobi) and partially by my own coniving mind. It is post Swarm War, and revolves around the aspect that Jaina Solo is sent to a psychiatrist as part of her treatment after the Killiks incident and has to write a journal. Soon she will have to think about certain things and decide upon her actions, all with the helpful use of a journal as an output for her and for the entertainment of you.
    Notes: Work in progress

Maggy
    When A Man Loved A Woman
    Tagline: romance
    Characters: Jag, Jaina, little Kyp
    Time period: post-Unifying Force

MaraJade1225
    In Her Shoes
    Characters: Solos, Jag, other NJO characters
    Genre: Romance, Comedy
    Summary: An AU version of when Jaina and Jag were getting together in the NJO
    Notes: WIP, AU

Breathe, Just Breathe
    Timeframe: post-TJK
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Leia Solo, Jagged Fel
    Genre: Songfic
    Keywords: Jaina, Leia, Jag
    Summary: Will Jaina and Jag ever get back together?

Master_Jacen
    The Illusion Series: Part I- Whisper
    Tagline: A story about two lovers. A single purpose. Love. A J/J story filled with mush, angst, and intrigue. Oh...and other things too *hint hint*
    Co-Author: JediMasterJaina
    Characters: Zekk, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo, Jag Fel, and Tenel Ka
    Time period: After Dark Journey
    Notes: PG-13

The Illusion Series: Part II- Road to Destiny
    Co-authors: JediMasterJaina
    Tagline:A sequel. This is a story about Jaina and Jag, their link, and the adventures they have along the way. Action, love, intrigue, and angst. And there?s even some K/OC and J/TK in there too!
    Time period: Post-Dark Journey
    Characters: Jacen Solo, Tenel Ka, Jaina Solo-Fel, Jag Fel, Kyp Durron

Master_Jaina1011
    Harmony

Around Us
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Kyp Durron
    Notes: Series of Vignettes; includes J/K

Because I Could Not Stop For Death
    Characters: Jaina Solo Jagged Fel
    Notes: Vignette, Angst

Master_Vicky
    Two Weeks
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag learn that everything can change in two weeks.
    Time Period: Post-NJO

The Path of Lineage
    Tagline: Our pasts always come back to haunt us. This spin-off of Two Weeks follows Jaina and Jacen's kids through a wild ride of action, drama, and romance.
    Time Period: Po

15. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -N-

NarundiJedi
    Jaina's Drunken Night and Hungover Morning
    Tagline: Jaina finds herself in a vulnerable position after Jag makes an unannouncedtrip to the Unknown Regions
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Anja Gallandro, OC
    Notes: This is a silly humor story

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go
    Tagline: A cryptic message regarding the end of the Vong War pulls Jaina, Jag and company right back into trouble
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Anja, OCs
    Notes: Sequel to Jaina?s Drunken Night and Hungover Morning

Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal!
    Tagline: Brodey tries to figure out the women in his life while danger from bioterrorism and Wes Janson in a dress threatens the galaxy
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Anja, Wes, Rogues, Wraiths, OCs, the whole shebang
    Notes: Sequel to Down the Sn?aala Hole We go

You're All I've Been Hoping For
    Tagline: The birth of a new life isn't the only change in this intimate tale of love and friendship during perilous times.
    Characters: Kyp/Anja, Jaina, Jag, OCs, Wes, Han, other pilots

Flirting With Danger
    Co-Authors: Four of them
    Tagline: Kyp Durron has fallen on some hard times. His squadron is nonexistent, Jaina Solo refuses to acknowledge his presence, and he can't seem to keep a girlfriend for longer than a week. But he doesn't mind his troubles too much. Being a drunk, rogue Jedi is amusing, and it gives him a rakish self-image. Life isn't too bad. But everything quickly changes. Jaina is kidnapped by the Adumari Liberation Front, and the ALF mean her silly harm of their demands aren't met. Jag Fel is secretly in love with the beautiful Jedi, but doesn't know what to do. Pansy Jacen is taking a reasonable (aka- cowardly) approach, the Solos and Skywalkers are on a top-secret mission in the Unknown Regions, and Anakin's still dead. Jag has one last person to turn to: Kyp. But Kyp and Jag don't get along too well. And Kyp had a fling with Jag's little sister Narcissa a month ago. And Kyp has a drinking problem. Not to mention that both men have a thing for Jaina. Can they save the lassie? Or will they kill each other first?
    Characters: Kyp Durron, Jagged Fel, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo, OCs
    Notes: Based on the idea of Kyp Durron acting like Captain Jack Sparrow

NenYim
    Turn of Stars
    Timeframe: mid-NJO, mostly after Destiny's Way
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Kyp Durron, Tenel Ka, Jacen Solo, OCs
    Genre: Romance, Action
    Keywords: J/J, K/TK, OC/OC
    Summary: Four Jedi and two others get captured on a Yuuzhan Vong ship, and Tenel Ka discovers several very interesting things.

Neobi_Kenobi
    Dulce et decorum est pro patriamori

Metamorphesises
    Co-Authors: Lt_Jaina_Solo, JediWarriorYoda
    Tagline: When Jag is disfigured and paralyzed from the waist down in a flying accident, both he and Jaina have to deal with the consequences.
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Syal Antilles Fel, General Baron Soontir Fel, Kyp Durron, Wedge Antilles

Niff-tik-Ocsif[

16. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -O-

obaona
    Flirting With Danger
    Tagline: Kyp Durron has fallen on some hard times. His squadron is nonexistent, Jaina Solo refuses to acknowledge his presence, and he can't seem to keep a girlfriend for longer than a week. But he doesn't mind his troubles too much. Being a drunk, rogue Jedi is amusing, and it gives him a rakish self-image. Life isn't too bad. But everything quickly changes. Jaina is kidnapped by the Adumari Liberation Front, and the ALF mean her silly harm of their demands aren't met. Jag Fel is secretly in love with the beautiful Jedi, but doesn't know what to do. Pansy Jacen is taking a reasonable (aka- cowardly) approach, the Solos and Skywalkers are on a top-secret mission in the Unknown Regions, and Anakin's still dead. Jag has one last person to turn to: Kyp. But Kyp and Jag don't get along too well. And Kyp had a fling with Jag's little sister Narcissa a month ago. And Kyp has a drinking problem. Not to mention that both men have a thing for Jaina. Can they save the lassie? Or will they kill each other first?

oldjedinurse
    The Man I Am Today
    Timeframe: Post-NJO
    Characters: Jagged Fel, OC, Soontir Fel, Syal Antilles Fel, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Jaina Solo
    Genre: Thoughtful mush
    Summary: Jag comes to terms with big changes to his life and himself.
    Notes: Short Story - Complete (written for "The First Day" challenge posted by Sara_Kenobi)

Have You Ever?
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Mara Skywalker, C3PO, Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, Jacen Solo, Luke Skywalker, Jagged Fel, Shawnkyr Nuruodo, OC
    Genre: Songfic - Drama/Romance
    Keywords: Jaina, Mara, Leia, Han, Jacen, Luke, Jag
    Summary: Jaina is uncertain about choices she has made for her life. An admirer helps her to find hope for the future.
    Notes: Three-part short story. Completed.

The Best of Us
    Timeframe: Immediately post-NJO
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Han Solo, canon characters
    Genre: Drama
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, Han
    Summary: Jaina makes a life-altering choice the infuriates and alienates Han.

Separate Lives: Jaina and Jag
    Genre: Songfic/Angst
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag
    Summary: Based on the song, "Separate Lives" (1985), Phil Collins.
    Notes: Songfic; Sequel to be announced.

Carry Me
    Timeframe: AU, post TJK
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Zekk, Han, Leia, Jacen
    Summary: What is lost can be found; what is possible can be understood.
    Notes: Vignette - Completed.

Nothing is Certain
    Timeframe: Post-NJO - AU
    Characters: Jaina and Jag Fel, the Solo, Skywalker, Fel and Calrissian families, Shawnkyr
    Keywords: J/J, H/L, L/M, S/S, L/T, Shawnkyr, Wyn, Jacen, Tahiri
    Summary: Sequel to Best of Us

Liberation
    Timeframe: Post-DNT - AU One-Shot
    Genre: Angst and Romance
    Keywords: J/J
    Summary: To meet again, at war?s end.

Everything
    Timeframe: Post-NJO - sadly, AU.
    Characters: Jai

17. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -P-

padawanlost
    Title: Without You, I'm Nothing
    Timeframe: post-Swarm War
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, H/L, L/M, Jacen Solo, Tenel Ka, Shawnkyr, Kyp, Zekk, and probably everyone else by the time it's finished.
    Genre: angst, romance, drama
    Summary: Will Jaina and Jag realize how much they need each other when their lives are completely changed by the end of the war?
    Notes: completed

Title: For The Peace You Bring
    Timeframe: LotF
    Characters:Jaina Solo-Fel, Jagged Fel, Solo and Fel Families, Ben Skywalker, Jysella Horn
    Genre: Drama, Action, Romance
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, alternate universe
    Summary: Three years after the Chiss-Alliance War, the specter cast by Darth Serpentus and his apprentice still lingers upon a galaxy struggling to rebuild itself. Will Jaina realize before its too late that the Sith have returned, more dangerous than ever before?
    Notes: This is the third installment in a trilogy with Without You, I'm Nothing, and The Eternal War. WIP

Peachy
    Title: Addiction
    Keywords: romance, angst
    Summary: Jag meets Jaina at a Hapan affair shortly after the war and reacts to the turn that their relationship has taken.
    Notes: songfic

puppyglo
    I Do (Cherish You)
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag?s wedding
    Time Period: Post-NJO
    Characters: Jag Fel, Jaina Solo
    Notes: songfic, mush

[b]-Q-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=505428][b]Qwi_Xux[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Stories--Classic_JC_Board_(Reply-Only)/b10016/9557212/?17] Cry[/link]
    Notes: Songfic

18. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -R-

Reading_Wraith
    Title: Love Song to a Stranger
    Timeframe: Legacy Era- but no spoilers
    Summary: What happens when old lovers are reduced to strangers?
    Disclaimer: I own nothing, and lyrics belong to Joan Baez and are used without permission.

rebel_cheese
    Title: The Lost Sword
    Genre: pretty much everything, although Action, Adventure, Angst, Drama, and Mystery are the dominant ones.
    Characters: a big ensemble cast
    Summary: Jaina Solo vanishes from the Force as the battle for Coruscant begins. A great darkness threatens to fill her void. Now it's up to Kyle Katarn and the next generation of Jedi to find her before it's too late. But what they discover is something far more sinister than mere darkness . . .
    Notes: WIP epic.

Rogue11JS
    My Life Or Hers: Returned Home
    Tagline: Jaina?s focus on bringing her brothers home and bringing her family back together
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Jacen Solo, Anakin Solo
    Time Period: post-Rebel Dream

Why Do You Love Me?
    Notes: Prequel to "How Did I ever Live Without You"

How Did I Ever Live Without You?
    Notes: Vignette Sequel to "Why Do You Love Me?"

rogue11lovesjag
    Maelstorm
    Tagline: Jaina must get the Chiss to enter the war and is willing to do anything to make sure it happens.
    Time Period: Post-Rebel Dream
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, Kyp Durron, Anja Gallendro
    Notes: Completed

Eye of the Storm
    Tagline: After the Chiss enter the war with the Yuuzhan Vong, Jag and Jaina must deal with what that means for their relationship and for the galaxy, even as the Hutts plot to control refugees using spice.
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, Kyp Durron, Anja Gallendro, Talon Karrde, and the Wraiths
    Notes: Completed, Sequel to Maelstorm

Aftermath
    Tagline: Finally realizing what the Chiss are willing to risk, Jag's sisters enter into the war, and Jaina must decide what she's willing to sacrifice to end the war...worse than her life--everything she's ever believed in.
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jag Fel, Kyp Durron, Anja Gallendro, Kaira Fel (OC), Asisha Fel (OC), Sharr Latt, Tahiri, Wraiths
    Notes: WIP, sequel to Maelstorm and Eye of the Storm

Vignettes from the Tempest: Stories from Maelstorm and the NJO
    Tagline: Alternate points of view of scenes during Maelstorm
    Time Period: Post-Rebel Dream
    Notes: Vignette Series

May It Be
    Tagline: Songf

19. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -S-

Saber-of-Light
    Flirting With Danger

Author: SakuraTsukikage
    Title: Comparisons
    Timeframe: Post Dark Nest
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Zekk
    Genre: romance, stream-of-consciousness
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Zekk, comparisons
    Summary: Jaina compares the men in her life.
    Notes: Vignette.

saraphie
    As of yet Untitled Jaina/Jag missing moments story

Skywalker64089
    Shifting Space
    Timeframe: After Dark Journey, while stationed at Borealis (at some point I may narrow it down)
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Honor Harrington, Misc. others Eventually, some OC's
    Genre: Action, Drama, Crossover, Possibly a little angst, don't know yet
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, Honor Harrington
    Summary: While stationed at Borealis, Jaina and Jag go on a scouting mission. After successfully completing the mission, they come under attack at Borealis and make a blind jump out of the system. Due to the circumstances that follow, they end up in Harrington's universe at the end of the Battle of Manticore (circa end of At All Costs)
    Notes: This story will contain spoilers for At All Costs If you want to read the book, and have not, be aware that after chapter 2 or 3 you will be at risk. You have been warned. This has been beta'd by the wonderful oldjedinurse.

Solo_and_Fel
    Collide
    Timeframe: end of Fury/beginning of Revelation missing scene
    Genre: Drama/Song fic
    Keywords: Jag, Jaina, Songfic, Endor
    Summary: Jag's reflections after Jaina comes to say goodbye before she sets out searching for Fett. Set to Howie Day's "Collide".
    Notes:This story popped into my head while listening to the song, so I sat down and wrote it out. Completed as is.

SoloFel_RebelGirl
    Desperate Rndezvous
    Timeframe: Post NJO, but before Dark Nest 1.
    Characters: Jag Fel, Jaina Solo
    Genre: Pure Romance
    Summary: After the war, Jag comes to visit Jaina, for one of their 'rendezvous' mentioned in TUF and DN1.

20. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -T-

_Tenel_Ka_
    Sell-Outs
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag meet in an unexpected encounter, as Spike Squadron escorts an Chiss envoy to the Imperial Remnant, where the Imperial government is deciding what to do about the Yuuzhan Vong's demand to turn over the Jedi. Jag and Jaina end up on strange back-water planet, with no way to get off and the Peace Brigade breathing down their necks, running for their lives.
    Time Period: New Jedi Order

A Comprehensive Study of Jaina Solo
    Notes: LONG Vignette

-Trickster-
    More To Life
    Tagline: Jaina spends some time contemplating her relationship with Jag, only to run into the man himself in the hanger bay late at night.
    Time period: Post-Ruin
    Notes: Songfic

Remember Creation
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag deal with their relationship and love for each other, despite being in the middle of fighting a war.
    Time Period: post-Force Heretic series

A Collection of Jaina/Jag/Kyp Songfics and Vignettes
    Tagline: Jaina and Jag already in their relationship, etc., and Kyp dealing with it.
    Time Period: Post-Ruin
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Kyp
    Other Notes: It is a Jaina/Jag/Kyp fic

Tahi
    Soldier
    Timeframe: NJO - indefinite, but some stage before TUF
    Characters: Jagged Fel
    Genre: A love poem - kind of
    Keywords: Jag, soldier, war, Jaina
    Summary: An exploration of Jag's inner battle between his background, with its strong awareness of duty and order, and the more chaotic situation evoked by his feelings for Jaina.
    Notes: Complete, based on a line of Wallace Stevens. (And if you've never read Stevens - you must alter that situation immediately. LOL)

TelannaTani
    Title: All These Years
    Timeframe: Post DNT AU - Approx 69 ABY
    Characters: Jag, Jaina, Ben, OCs
    Keywords:
    Summary: 30 years have passed since Jaina and Jag have seen each other. Can they rekindle the past they left behind?

The_Burberry_Ewok
    Foreign Shores Unknown
    Timeframe: Legacy Era (WARNING- spoilers for Tempest and Legacy comics)
    Characters: Jagged Fel, Jaina Solo, Han and Leia Solo, Admiral Pelleaon, Wedge Antilles, Jacen Solo, etc.
    Genre: Drama, Action, Romance
    Summary: It was a time of flexible loyalties. Governments rose, governments fell. Friendships were made, and betrayed. It is the story of how a pilot became an Emperor, a Jedi became a Sith, and how a love was born from the ashes.

Title: As Time Goes By
    Timeframe: Legacy Era (WARNING- spoilers for Legacy of the Force)
    Characters: Jagged Fel, Jaina Solo, Zekk, Jacen Solo, etc.
    Genre: Drama, Action, Romance, Crossover?
    Summary: A date with destiny reunites two star-crossed lovers in the no-man?s land of the Corellian Crisis. Will history repeat itself? What will win- duty or love? A classic story told in the galaxy far, far away.

THE_PIED_PIPER
    Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?t

21. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -U-

[b]-V-[/b]

22. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -W-

womp_rat208
    Rogue Squadron
    Tagline: It has been eleven years since the Yuuzhan Vong were defeated at Yavin IV. In that time, peace has reigned. But a new force is rising...
    Notes: Completed

Hostile Takeover
    Tagline: The war with the Corporate Sector Faction continues. The CSF has built a large force capable of penetrating Republic defense. Will the Republic be able to fight it back?
    Time Period: Post- New Jedi Order
    Notes: Sequel to Rogue Squadron

Wraiths_Ghost
    Title: A Perfect Proposal
    Timeframe: Post NJO AU
    Keywords: Jaina, Jag, Romance
    Summary: One of Jaina and Jag's rendezvous

WynssaStarflare
    Listen to Your Heart
    Timeframe: post NJO AU
    Characters: Jaina/Jag
    Genre: romance, songfic

Fairy Tales
    Timeframe: NJO pre Force Heretic
    Characters: Jaina/Jag
    Genre: Mush
    Summary: An old fairy tale comes somewhat true.

Dreams
    Timeframe: after The Unseen Queen
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Fels, Zekk
    Genre: romance
    Keywords: dreams
    Summary: Jaina and Jag are having strange dreams after The Joiner King

[b]-X-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=703467][b]Xaara[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7650353]I Know[/link]
    Tagline: In the weeks after the capture of Borleias, Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel rediscover and expand their feelings for one another. When the Yuuzhan Vong realize what is happening between the two young pilots, they hatch a plan to lure Jaina to her capture: by taking Jag.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Stories--Classic_JC_Board_(Reply-Only)/b10016/9125398/?26]Slumber My Darling[/link]
    Timeframe: post NJO

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=703378][b]XaveriiJade[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7651848]Spike Squadron[/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7723941]Return to the Light[/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7679137]An Unexpected Reunion[/link]

[hr]

[b]-Y-[/b]

[hr]

[b]-Z-[/b]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=702523][b]Zara_Rose[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13149644&page=1]Walking on the Other Side[/link]
    Co-Authors: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=718690]TKeira_Lea[/link]
    Timeframe: [u]Rebel Dream[/u]
    Characters: Jag, Jaina, Kyp, Zekk, Leia, Han, Luke, Mara, Ben, Wedge, Tycho
    Genre: Drama, Angst
    Keywords: Alternate Universe, Short Story
    Summary: A short story chronicling the events following Day 39 based on the premise that Jagged Fel did not survive his mission to save Twin Suns from capture.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Stories--Classic_JC_Board_(Reply-Only)/b10016/7736390/?35]Anchored (A Jagged Vignette)[/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=ZaraValinor][b]ZaraValinor[/b][/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/21874694/p1/?264]Evolution of the Night[/link]
    Timeframe: Post Dark Next, slightly AU.
    Characters: Ben Skywalker, Jacen Solo

23. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    *FANART INDEX*

-A-

By: Angel_Gidget

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Angel_Gidget/jainajag.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Angel_Gidget/rebeljaina.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Angel_Gidget/01a0c3be.jpg]

[b]-B-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=bigfatty][b]BigFatty[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/JainaBG.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/JainaArt.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/b26941854.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/z26942638.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/MamaJaina2.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/jainawallpaper.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/BellyKiss.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/BellyKissColor2.jpg] [image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/sea102883/Art/jag.png]

Original drawing by [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=zonoma][b]Zonoma[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/JainaColor.jpg]

Original drawing by [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=falconfan][b]FalconFan[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/idojainajag6jmcolored.jpg] [image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/sea102883/Art/JainaXwingColo.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/e7c94c26.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/fc3051f1.jpg]

Original drawing by [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=oldjedinurse][b]oldjedinurse[/b][/link]

[image=http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/Fel_Family_Portrait_FinalColor2.jpg]

Original drawing by [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=1258170][b]TheOnlyJediPrincess[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/I_killed_him_Inferno_spoiler_by_Jed.jpg]

Original drawing by [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=1330879][b]theboilingman[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20BigFatty/ColoredByBigFatty.jpg]

[b]By Blue_but_Beautiful[/b]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Blue_but_beautiful/Everyone_Keeps_Going_away_by_blue_b.jpg]

[hr]

[b]-C-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=Chilla][b]Chilla:[/b][/link]:

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Chilla/yunharlacopy9tv.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Chilla/jainalevitatingaflowercopy2lc.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Chilla/jainasolocollectioncopy9uh.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Chilla/theswordofthejedicopy1tb.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Chilla/jainaundjagud0.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Chilla/jainachibichibi5ka.jpg]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://jeddibub.deviantart.com/][b]Corellian_Rogue[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Corellian_Rogue/Jagged_Fel_by_jeddibub.jpg]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=crackjacks][b]crackjacks[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20crackjacks/jainasolo16jq.png]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=Crow_T_Fett][b]Crow_T_Fett[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a

24. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    *FANART INDEX G-L*
    -G-
    By Great_One
    [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/JainabyGreat_One.gif] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/Jaina5byGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/Jaina4byGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/Jaina3byGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/Jaina2byGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/JagJainabyGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/JagExperimentYlesiabyGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/JagbyGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/HappierinaFlightSuitbyGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/HappierinaFlightSuit2byGreat_One.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Great_One/JainaDoll_2930.gif]

By goddess45

[image=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/goddess45/image002.png] [image=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/goddess45/image001.jpg]

[b]-H-[/b]
    [hr]
    [b]-I-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=1329421][b]Iverna[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Iverna/Jag-2.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Iverna/JagByIverna.jpg]

[hr]
    [b]-J-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=jainabyrd][b]Jaina Byrd[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Jaina%20Byrd/JainaSolo.jpg]

[b]By Jediseeker1[/b]

[image=http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/i/2007/088/6/6/Jagged_Fel_by_JediSeeker1.jpg]

[hr]
    [b]-K-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=Kissa][b]Kissa[/b][/link]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Kissa/06-24-2006111014AM.jpg]

[hr]
    [b]-L-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/user.asp?usr=Lippy][b]Lippy[/b][/link]

Original lineart by [b]FalconFan[/b]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20Lippy/JagJaina.jpg]

[b]By lexu[/b]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20lexu/JaggedFel2copy.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20lexu/JaggedFelcopy.jpg]

25. Jaina_Jag_Index

Nov 9, 2003
    -M-

By Madame_Solo

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20madame_solo/JagFelbymadame_solo.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20madame_solo/Jainaavatar.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20madame_solo/jainajag.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20madame_solo/Sword_of_the_Jedi_by_Madame_Solo.jpg]

[b]-N-[/b]

[hr]

[b]-O-[/b]

[b]By[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=978642][b]oldjedinurse[/b][/link]

[image=http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20oldjedinurse/Fel_Family_Portrait_Final.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20oldjedinurse/JainaJagbyoldjedinurse.jpg] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/jainajagindex/By%20oldjedinurse/Jagged_Revised4.jpg]

[hr]

[b]-P-[/b]

[hr]

[b]-Q-[/b]

[hr]

[b]-R-[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.