main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Belated introduction

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthPupmind, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPupmind

DarthPupmind Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2006
    Hey again. Nice to meet everyone at the GM today, I've been lurking on this board for a little while. Its good to finally find some local people with some of the same interests. A little bit about myself:
    My main SW interests are books/comics and costuming/props. I collect lightsabers(MR Force FX, Limited Edition replicas, and have had some fan made ones over the years). I started a Vader costume in 2004, but due to Desolate's height handed the reigns over to him. I'm now Bespin Luke. I'm a mod over at FX-Sabers.com forum, come check out the site if you like, its a pretty good resource for information about any light-up type saber. Hope I can bring something to the table for the group.
    I've played a lot of Oblivion too.

2. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Welcome to the darkside!

3. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    *TACKLE HUG!*

Hi there!! Welcome to the fanforce!!

I'm sad I didn't get to meet you at the GM...I'm in Evansville only during the school year and am kind of in England at the moment, but HI!

wow, Star Wars AND Elder Scrolls...life doesn't get much better than that, does it? :D

Do you play on xbox 360 or PC?

4. DarthPupmind

DarthPupmind Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2006
    360. Just finished Shivering Isles week before last. I've been playing on and off since it came out. More often "on" than off.[face_mischief]

5. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Welcome DarthPupmind! It was good to meet you yesterday. Welcome to our little group, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

6. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004

oooo, sweet ^_^. I've yet to get my hands on shivering isles, but soon enough! (that's what summer is for!) ... well that and jobs I guess ...

You wouldn't happen to be a big Dark Brotherhood fan, would you? (Who wouldn't be..its the best guild ^_^...yes, I know exactly how bias that statement is...)

Fan Made Expansion

It's kind of dead at the moment, but after the semester's done I forsee massive picking up of this project as we all kinda left it due to class and such. That and the first part is almost done. Please go ahead and take a gander! Vive Lord Sithis and his most merciful bride! :D

7. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.