main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA (Belated) July Meeting Minutes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Rachel?s week late lame notes:

Sunday July 22, 2007

- Jerms brought stuff from the Japanese Garrison. We?re going to try and collect San Diego stuff to send back to them as thanks.
    - Mike unveiled the new uber-awesome SDFF banners. They look great!

- Comic Con stuff: We came, we saw, we got blisters. We had fun at the Preview Night dinner and the Simpsons on Saturday. Luigi donated a 4-day badge to the club, and also sent a reminder to please do NOT sell/trade badges online as it?s a huge no-no and can get you in a lot of trouble with Comic Con. Thursday night was the Symphony Strikes Back, Dark Horse gave out tickets to go see 300 at Petco Park Friday Night (which was AWESOME), our table up on the mezannine was great and thank you to everyone who helped, and the basket/gift bag drawings went awesomely. Thanks to everyone at the meeting for helping us tear apart those cards.

- August 4th at 2pm we will be having the Comic Con Recovery Party at Killer Pizza From Mars in Escondido. This will also double as our Going-Away Party for Marty who is returning to Buffalo, NY.

- August 25th is the SoCal Multi-club picnic at Mile Square Park in Orange County. We?re going to try to begin around 10am and go until whenever. It is a potluck and we will be putting the list up shortly.

- Donna announced that in September we will be having another Pinewood Derby at her house.

- Weddings: Congrats to Tiffany for tying the knot with her fiancée Richard a few weeks back, and congrats to Amy and Aaron for getting married just this weekend. Colin and Cynthia will be next in line tying the knot on October 27.

- SDFF trip to Sea World. Jess needs a general number of how many people are interested in going to see what kind of discount her husband can get us.

- November 3rd or 4th is the Autism Walk! Look for info to come.

2. BrieKalan

BrieKalan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2006
    Madam secretary ;) , question.

August meeting is when?

Also, just setting up mapquest directions etc for Picnic stuff, will post later today/tomorrow...

=D=

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Fudge if I know when the August meeting is. Edgar changed his mind a few times, so I don't know if it's at the Recovery Party or later. :p

4. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Sounds like a lot of people can't make the recovery party.
    Besides..it's supposed to be a recovery party....not talking business :p

5. BrieKalan

BrieKalan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2006
    ROFL, trust me, I've done absolutely nothing since Sunday night when I came home.

My poor spouse was miffed at me because I fell asleep while he was trying to talk to me. [face_blush]

I just have a psychotically full calendar for August and wonder where I can squash a meeting!

6. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    If Jon were in town I think I would have done the same thing. Instead I'm single parent so I have to keep alert LOL

7. Dune_Sea_Hermit

Dune_Sea_Hermit Jedi Master star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm interested as long as the date doesn't coincide with a Charger game.

Thank you for posting the meeting minutes, Rachel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.