Belleville?

Discussion in 'Ontario General' started by Rose_Lady, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Lady Jedi Padawan

Hey, I was just wondering if there were any fans who were planning on going to the Belleville Ontario Premier? Im there with a group of my friends - Im wearing a spoiler Padme costume, and a friend of mine will be in his *awesome* Darth Maul costume (possibly without makeup though). We're getting in line about 3 hours early...just to make sure! Let me know if you'd like to wait with us/will see us there at midnight :)
  2. Rose_Lady Jedi Padawan

erm...no one? I know there are 50000+ people in the area, not to mention those who may come from the Quinte area or Napanee. Is there anyone from there that's on the boards?
  3. Stentzen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, I'm in Belleville and I'm going to the midnight showing on "Wednesday" night. I'll probably get there around 8:00ish and see how the lines are. Not wearing a costume though ;).

This will be the first movie I've ever seen on opening night, so I'm really doing it for the experience and not so much to be the "first" to see it. I remember how exciting it was to see Episode 2 on the second night with a packed, enthusiastic, audience. This should be even more fun!
  4. Rose_Lady Jedi Padawan

oh awesome!! Im arriving with 3 other people and im in the "Leia Buns" spoiler costume. Its not an exact replica (but its still a costume, no less) and another of my friends is going to be in Darth Maul robes...without the makeup. We are going to be there at about 8:30 on Wednesday too. Ive been to a premier before, but not for star wars. I love going right near the opening days too because of the crowd - its really amazing to see all of the different reactions. And of course, when you're with the star wars crowd, its always a great time :)
    Look us up if you see us!

EDIT: hey, you aren't friends with an 18 yr old Katie still in highschool, are you?
  5. Sabia_Ronit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey there!

I'm a member of the Niagara chapter, but I am originally from Trenton. I am posting because I know a few friends who are still in Trenton who are interested in starting a group for events, etc. The concern was that they would be the only ones in the area.

If there is any interest let me know. Thanks :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.