main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Bellmore Star Wars Fan Film Event, Monday 8/22

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dolt, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi All-
    Good to see y'all at the meeting Sunday. As promised, here's a post about the next fan film program.

"May The Fan Film Be With You"
    Monday, August 22, 7-8:30PM
    Bellmore Public Library
    2288 Bedford Avenue, Bellmore, NY 11710
    Tel: (516) 785-2990

I'll be showing a selection of old favorites as well as new ones, like "Geek Wars" which was filmed in Malverne, and "Infiltration," a cool CG Boba Fett flick. "Grocery Store Wars" was a hit last time, so that'll return, and I'm still mulling over the "One More Season" musical number--we'll see. Regardless, it should be a good turn out; flyers have been distributed at a few comic shops around Nassau, so hopefully this will attract a fun crowd, and who knows--perhaps an opportunity to get some new DB516 members. Feel free to drag your family and friends along.

Directions:
    The library is just south of Sunrise Highway, half a mile east of the Wantagh Parkway. If you're coming from north of Sunrise, your best bet is to get to the Southern State Parkway and take it to the Wantagh Parkway, taking Exit 27S going South towards Jones Beach. Drive about 2 miles, and take Exit W5W for Sunrise Highway/NY-27, going West. Go for half a mile, then make a left on to Bedford Avenue. You'll spot the library in a block and a half.

2. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    I recall Clive said he was doing the next Fan Film event on November 19th - everyone mark it on their calanders. This one though will not be just Star Wasr fan films. --BIlly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.