main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Bells ringing...or tolling.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    After much deliberation I have decided to step down from the CR position. Due to personal concerns I feel it best at this point in time. While I value my friendships here I can no longer lead this group... I know this comes in the wake of a lot of change but is for the best. I will still be around, and will be happy to keep in touch.

Take care of yourselves. [:D]

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Please do stay in touch with me and I'm very sorry to hear that you are stepping down.

Please take care. [:D]

3. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    While I understand, it still makes me sad. As I told you before, what ever you decide I will support you and your decision 100%. I personally thank you for all the hard work and dedication to the group over the past few years. You will be missed.

4. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    These also makes me extremely sad! I know you have poured your heart and soul into this group and it is been like a child to you that you have tried to nuture and help grow. I am so sorry and thank you for all that you have done for this group!!!! [:D]

5. JediCirrus

JediCirrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Going to be sorry to see you go.

Are you still going to be around or gone for good?

6. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Thanks guys for your understanding! I love you for it. :D

I will be here off and on, just not so much on as off. (Did that confuse you? LOL)

7. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2005
    OMG! I cannot believe this. This makes me so sad, I mean I have not been able to do much but ........

Oh I will miss you , and you were doing a great job 'Sobs"

I am with you and your decision 100 %, no matter what and I am here for you.

8. cvillevader

cvillevader Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2007
  9. Imperial_Sniper

Imperial_Sniper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2007
    Sadness, I am sorry to see you go, even though I haven't had the pleasure of actually meeting you... >.< but, like a great philosipher and poet once said: "We are the makers of our own design, We walk our own pathes that we cut, and if not for friends to walk beside us, life would just be a very scary jungle. " ...that's relevent somehow, I just know it... I do hope to make it to a meeting, so I can give you a giant hug... and meet you in person, whichever comes first. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.