main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Ben and Jysella's Secret Marriage

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by benskywalker22, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker22

benskywalker22 Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2010
    Ben and Jysella Horn Skywalker were sitting in the small sitting area of Jade Shadow, when Threepio came running into it and said ?Master Ben, I have disturbing news the press has this crazy theory that you and Miss Jysella Horn are married.?

Ben and Jysella turned to look at Threepio and said at the same time ?What how did they find out??

?Ben if they know then this is going to make it front page news and then our parents will know.? Jysella said to him.

?Oh my Master Ben please don?t tell me it is true, what will Master Luke say? I must go and make a statement to the press? Threepio said to them both.

?Oh no you don?t Threepio,? and then Ben moved close to him and switched Threepio?s power switch and he powered down.

?Let?s turn on the holonet and see how bad it is?? Jysella told him and then flipped it on and then they watched in horror as their secret was exposed.

While all this was going on in Jade Shadow, Luke and Corran were having lunch in Luke?s office and discussing some new training techniques for the current Jedi students when Marix came rushing in.

?Now please you two don?t blow a head gasket.? Mirax said to both Luke and Corran.

?But Jysella and Ben are on the news and this is big.? Valin said as he also walked into Luke?s office.

?Luke, how about we see what kind of trouble Ben and my daughter have gotten into this time.? Corran said with a smile on his face.

?That sound like a good idea. I tell you something with all the trouble they get into it would seem like they are married or something.? Luke said out loud.

?You know Grand Master Skywalker it is funny that you mention that?? Valin said to him.

Just then Mirax had stepped on Valin?s food and Luke noticed and then said, ?Corran turn it up I want everyone in the temple to hear this.?

?This ought to be good this time.? Corran added and then he pushed a button and everyone in the temple could here the following the press release, taking place now.

?A confirmed source from Naboo tells us that Jedi Knight Ben Skywalker and Jedi Knight Jysella Horn have been married for the past three years, and that another confirmed source states to us that they are expecting the first set of triplets in four centuries we will not leave Jedi Knight?s Skywalker?s apt until we get a statement from them. Until then this is Holonet reporter Rachel Darthomir signing off.?

Luke and Corran looked at each other, and then Corran said ?I am going to spar your son until he is dead.?

?I will join you? Luke said.

?What are you two going do? Just go walking on board Jade Shadow which may I remind you is in space right now.? Mirax replied to them with her arms crossed leaning against the office door.

?She?s right we need to find another way to speak with them.? Luke said and then he looked at Valin and added, ?And I think your son can help us with that?

?Well there is one other way, and that is we could sneak in through the back door of Ben?s apt.? Valin said.

?There is a backdoor?? Luke said to him.

?Yes Grandmaster, Ben told me about it after him and Jysella came back from Naboo two weeks later.? Valin explained to them.

?You knew about this!? Corran yelled to his son.

?Yes dad, I was the one who walked Jysella down the aisle.? Valin told them.

?We will talk later Valin.? Corran said looking his son in his eyes.

?Time to go and find out what is going on?? Luke said and then all four of them walked out of Luke?s office and started to make their way to Ben?s apt.

When they got to Coruscant Ave all four of them noticed the mob of press out side of Ben?s apt.

?Wow I would not want to be in Ben?s shoes right now?? Valin said.

?Just show us the way Valin.? Luke said.

?Take the next ally on the right. Then we walk from there.? Valin told them.

?Ben, our parents are on their way to your apt and from the vibe in the Force they don?t feel like they are in a good mood.? Jysella said to him and then turned around to see him with his mother?s TX-44 blaster that he got when she died. Then Ben went to la

Delta1595 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.