main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Ben and Tahiri's Wedding

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by benskywalker22, Nov 28, 2011.

1. benskywalker22

benskywalker22 Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2010
    Hi Everyone I have completely re wrote Ben and Tahiri's Wedding I hope you all like it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben sat in his quarters and he said to himself, it feels so good to be home. Then Ben reached for a dish only to feel as if a giant hand plucked him from his chair and flung him away. He blacked out as he hit the wall, forcing the air from his lungs and stars before his eyes.

When Ben came through a half of hour later he shook his head to clear it. He then got up and said to himself that he felt different somehow and then he closed his eyes and stretched out with the force and he then felt that he had very strong feelings for Tahiri. He had to go see her at the Galactic State Penitentiary.

When he got to the Penitentiary, he went to the window and tapped on the glass. The guard who was on duty pressed a button and the window opened.

?Can I help you?? he asked Ben.

?I wish to see Tahiri Veila.? Ben replied.

?Your name please.? He stated to Ben.
    ?Jedi Knight Ben Skywalker.?

?I will talk to the Warden if you care to have a seat.? Then the guard shut the window, and Ben turned to sit on a chair, and he looked at the room. He felt cold and fear. He saw the empty chairs against the gray walls and he felt a small shiver go down his back, and then he knew that something had happened to Tahiri and he knew he had to see if she was okay.

The Guard came and opened the window again and said, ?Jedi Knight Skywalker the Warden will be down in a few minutes to talk to you.?

Then the guard shut the window, and then Ben knew that something had definitely had happened to her as it did him.

When the warden entered the waiting room, Ben stood up and then the Warden said, ?Jedi Knight Skywalker we were just going to contact your aunt because an incident occurred tonight that involved the prisoner that you wanted to visit with.?

?You can tell me about the incident.? Ben said using the force behind his words.

?Very well, during the evening meal Miss Veila flew from her chair and hit the wall behind her. No one saw anyone that might have done this. We have placed her in the medical suite, where she remains unconscious. The doctor believes her condition resembles a Force trance, but he cannot be certain unless a Jedi examines her. Given the situation, I was going to request Grandmaster Skywalker presence to determine the cause.? The Warden told Ben.
    ?I would like to go and see her, maybe I can figure out what had happened here tonight.? Ben replied to the Warden.

?Very well, right this way.? The Warden said and then Ben followed the Warden down the empty hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ben sensed Tahiri?s presence. He made a frustrated sound at the dimness of her Force signature and could not tell if it was a Trance or injury.

Once inside the medical suite Ben noted the usual holocams, the pungent smell of disinfectant, and the requisite uncomfortable stretchers lining the walls. Various pieces of equipment hung from the durasteel walls.

Except for the stretcher Tahiri occupied and the staff, the sick bay appeared nearly deserted. Brightly lit, the place had a cold, sterile feel to it. One that Tahiri and another Force user disrupted. He focused on his reason for coming here. The patient remained in her prison uniform, shackles on her feet and stun cuffs on her wrists. So they didn?t trust a Force user, unconscious or not, did they? Ben mused. He pulled on his inner calm and turned to the guard.

?You will leave us alone,? Ben told the guard and medical staff. As if it were his idea, the guards walked out of the suite.

Ben pulled up a chair next to Tahiri?s stretcher, and then glanced at the other non-medical occupant of the room, which was a Force ghost. ?Were you the one that threw me against the wall, Anakin?? he asked after sensing the reason for his older cousin?s presence.

?Hello to you, too, Ben and yes, I did.?
    ?What did you do to us?? Ben asked Anakin.

?I put you two through a force bond, so you to could sta