main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ben Fletcher

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by AdamBertocci, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    Is the incomparable Ben Fletcher still open to the idea of doing Vader voices for fan films? If so, does anyone have any contact information for him?

Thanks in advance.

Rick McCallum loves you!

2. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    I know Ted got in contact with him and I guess Ben is open to anything as long as he has time to do it (that and if he deems the project intiguing enough)
    Ben does do awesome voices and he's no one trick pony...he can do a variety of great voices!!!
    I'll see if I can get Ted to reply to this message ;)

3. SW_Jedi_Temple

SW_Jedi_Temple Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    Hi,

Sometimes Ben visits this forum, but i will give his email address so you can contact him. It's: bfletcher@ozemail.com.au

Give him time to respond. Sometimes he's pretty busy and not able to respond for a couple days. So if he doesn't respond quickly, don't give up hope. He will when he's able to.

Ted

4. AdamBertocci

Feb 3, 2002
    Thanks! :D

Rick McCallum loves you!

5. AdamBertocci

Feb 3, 2002
    Hey all --

I am going to remain patient, of course, and not attempt to contact Mr. Fletcher at that address again as I've already got an e-mail to him waiting--

HOWEVER, since I haven't heard back from him in a week, I am upping this thread to see if anyone else knows for sure if this is his correct address, if there is a better address to contact him at, etc. etc.

Thanks in advance.

Rick McCallum loves you!

6. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    Hey Adam,

Yes, that is his email address, and last time I emailled him it worked.

Have you got any footage, or a site to maybe use as a carrot for your project? When I asked Ben to work on Dark Skies I showed him the entire sequence (with me as the voice over - dang that was nasty :p ) and various stills from the film. Maybe that helped me, maybe it didn't.

Either way, you do have Ben's correct address. Maybe he is on holiday?

7. AdamBertocci

Feb 3, 2002
    Yep, DaftMaul. I've got all my footage "shot" and "edited" (it's an animation, hence the quotes), which I said was available on request in my e-mail to him. w00t!

Thanks for the confirmation of the address. Perhaps he is vacationing, I didn't think of that. Cool.

Rick McCallum loves you!

8. Ptx

Ptx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 19, 2000
    Daft - he probably saw what you had done with the voice and stepped in for the good of humanity :p

Pete

9. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    Yup, it would definately have been a mercy mission on Ben's apart.

Alas I don't still have the recording - suffice to say it was toe-curlingly, cringe makingly terrible. It makes me shiver just thinking about it again in fact.

Viva la Ben!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.