main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ben-Hur DVD with isolated score!

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by The-Tennis-Ball-Kid, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Tennis-Ball-Kid

The-Tennis-Ball-Kid Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2004
    Link
    "Warner has kindly sent over artwork for a four-disc collector's edition of Ben Hur which should be arriving in shops this September 13th. The set will feature an all-new transfer from newly restored 65mm elements, as well as an English Dolby Digital 5.1 track and the original 1925 silent film version of Ben-Hur. As for the extra material, you should expect a commentary by film historian T. Gene Hatcher with Scene Specific Comments from Charlton Heston, a music-only track showcasing Miklos Rozsa?s score, screen tests, a vintage news reels gallery, highlights from the 1960 Academy Awards Ceremony, and a theatrical trailer gallery. Completing the package will be a Ben-Hur: The Epic That Changed Cinema documentary, the 1994 Documentary Ben-Hur: The Making of an Epic, Hosted by Christopher Plummer, the 1986 Emmy Award nominated documentary Directed by William Wyler featuring the last interview with Wyler before his death, and lastly a Ben-Hur: A Journey Through Pictures feature which is described as a new audiovisual recreation of the popular film via stills, storyboards, sketches, music and dialogue.
    "

:D

But I just bought the current set. :mad:

ttbk

2. Eugene_Meltsner_AIO

Eugene_Meltsner_AIO Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2002
    Very cool. Here's hoping it's not a cheap hacked-up track like on the Superman DVD. :mad:

3. redsabreanakin

redsabreanakin Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    typical..i have one already then they put out another one. I'm trying to throw away tapes i had on vhs by buying dvd's and i'm not duplicating dvd's. Oh well...Ben hur is in my top ten of all time movies..so i guess i will have to duplicate that one.

oh well..the isolated track will be worth it i hope.

4. Draxtralia

Draxtralia Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2004
    They tell me this after I buy the Rhino 2-CD set?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.