main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ben, Matt, Thomas, and Maria

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    These are the names of friends I have known since I was a child. Matt, Maria, and I have gone to the same school since preschool. I have always known Ben as Matt's little brother. I was there the day Thomas join my youth group. These four individuals have will ship out tomorrow. Please keep them in your thoughts and pray that they come home safely.

Luke

2. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Don't mean to sound insensitive, but did I miss something? Come home safely from what? Are they all overseas or perhpas this has something to do with the Jenks standoff that's going on right now (though I don't have many details of that).

I wish them all well and hope and pray everything works out safely.

3. Gaellen

Gaellen Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2002
    The Wagner and Tahlequah Army National Reserves ship out Thursday. For those of you in the reserves, I pray you safe journey at "Theatre". For those of you with friends and family going over seas, you have my sympathy and a friend. God's speed soldiers. May we see you soon.

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    ALOT of people are being called over seas.. so far 4 people from EQ i know have been shipped off within the last 2 months.

You got it Luke! ^_^

5. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    I know what they're feeling. My unit got activated back in '91. Like speeding into the darkness you don't know what may happen next or where you're going. Fortunately we ended up staying state side. Anyway good luck to all our troops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.