main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Beneath the Earth: Mysteries of the Aquatic

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dark-Enigma, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Marcus Anthony

Marcus took Cassey's hand and shook it. "you've done your homework> I'm impressed." She mentioned she knew he was a skilled linguist. "Yeah, I cna read, write, and interpret most modern languages. I have trouble with dead ones for some reason> A mental block or something. I'll do what I can though." He smiled at her. Then he noticed Rain. "Oh, hello Rain. How are you this morning?"

TAG: Rain, Cassey

2. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    Eric G. Winston
    ~Sacramento, California - Airport, Waiting Lounge~

"Good to meet you, Mister Winston.", responded Captain Deuce Williams to Eric's words, returning the sturdy handshake with one of his own. Eric bowed his head slightly in a nod. The Captain continued, "This is my Lieutenant Cassey Walker. She's the one who discovered the brilliant Pacific Theory."

"So I've heard."

Eric let go of his grip on Deuce's hand and turned to face the attractive young woman he had just mentioned. "Please to meet you.", said Cassey, reaching out a lithe hand to be shook. Eric grabbed it and shook, applying a firm grip, but not enough to cause her discomfort. "As am I. You must be proud to have theoried the whole Atlantis/Pacific situation. Hell, I'm proud for you."

Winston looked back, and eyed the the ever-growing crowd of crewmen and women. Things were getting interesting..

TAG: Dark-Enigma, spacelady, all others..

3. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Rain gave Marcus a timid smile but responded. "I;m doing fine. Can't wait to get going. How about you?" she asked in her almost whisper voice.

TAG-Marcus,Cassy

4. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Marcus

Marcus nodded slowly. "Couldn't put ti better myself. I can't wait to be doing what I do best. I am not one who likes to be out of work for very long."

TAG: Rain

5. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Deuce Williams
    Sacramento Airline Facility

As Deuce sat stiffly but not so much as to cause discomfort to reveal his personality of authority and willingness to provide his full effort into a mission, a pilot approached him calmly, her long blonde hair pulled tightly into a bun and her long black skirt hanging almost down to her black heels. She wore a grey top that signified her position as the co-pilot of the airline that the crew was to travel on to Fort Bragg.

"Mister Williams," she smiled and nodded, the light of the airport reflecting off of her smooth tan skin. "Our calculations have concluded that all crew members have arrived. The plane is ready for liftoff, and now we await your approval to begin to board the passengers."

"Ah, very good," Deuce said, flashing a smile and revealing his clean white teeth. Those Crest Whitestrips came in handy. "Inform the crew over the intercom that we are to board the plane immediately."

The pilot nodded her head in approval. "Yes sir." She walked over to the desk where she and her co-pilot were calculating all of the statistics of the airline, her heels tapping the tile and emitting soft echoes. She adjusted the microphone to fit her tall height and spoke through it in a kind and genial voice. "All passengers traveling to Fort Bragg, plane 064 is now boarding. All passengers traveling to Fort Bragg, plane 064 is now boarding. Thank you."

All the passengers exited their seats and strode over to the metal detector. Setting their bags on top of the small conveyer belt that lead to the interior of the top-notch metal detector, they walked through the alternate metal detector. Sometimes it beeped, and sometimes it didn't. Once everyone was ready, they boarded the capacious plane, finding a suitable seat and setting their bodies down onto it. Instructional videos began to play, and most of the passengers ignored them, for they had been on a plane before and knew the routines of air travel. They waited for the plane to depart and previous conversations rekindled again.

Tag: All

[b][color=red]GM Note:[/color] Any weapons that your character had planned on carrying on to the plane have now been negated. This includes even the smallest of weapons, such as a razor. No exceptions! The plane will depart soon. :) [/b]

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei

Aleksei's cab pulled up in front of the airport, and he got out, with naught but his backpack.

In moments, he was nearby the plane, looking for someone familiar.

Tag: Dark Enigma

7. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Michael Nova, also can be called Mike, Nova, or Tech
    Area of Expertise: Translator, Technology, Special Ops(spy/cia)
    Appearance: He is around 6?3? with a muscular build. He has green eyes that can sometimes be hazel. Also, he has brown hair that is short and rowdy and is also has handsome features. He is Caucasian, but is tan. He usually wears a baggy black hooded sweatshirt or a variety of t-shirts. He will also occasionally wear a white hoody, a green hoody, and also a navy blue hoody. He also wears baggy jeans that have some wholes in them, they are light blueish and they also are tattered at the bottom. He also carries around a backpack with a laptop and other needed supplies and also sometimes wears either a white or a black hat with an S on the front. He also wears a Fossil watch that is digital. It can tell you the depth of the water you are in and also has GPS capabilities.
    Short bio: Michael was born in Carol Stream Illinois on March 17th, 1985. He was born at his house. He is fifty percent Irish, with hints of many other European nations and also a hint of Australian blood in him. He has a deep voice, and also has a bit of a southern and an Australian accent. He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona for ten years, but then moved back to Illinois. During this time, he learned about computers and was able to hack into his school records. When he was twelve, he had two older brothers at the time; his parents were killed when their house was robbed. His brothers decided to leave him, since they were both 20 and 24, so Michael had to be put into a Foster home. He stayed in a Foster home until he was 16, and left when he was called on to join a secret organization that was like the CIA. When he was 18, he was able to hack into almost any computer system, save for the U.S. government?s because he was told not to, and was also very good at being a spy. He learned how to speak many languages, except for 10 Asian languages. He is also learning how to speak French and Greek. He also can hack into many computer systems. He is very good in Firearms. His one and only flaw is that he has a very short temper and can sometimes forget things.
    At age Twenty, he traveled to Ireland and met his only known family member other than his brothers, which was his Grandfather. They had died when he was fifteen due to a couple of stray bullets. He learned about many things, and also spent his time there for a year, until he turned 21. When he received the tape, he happily accepted.

8. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Cassey Walker

"All passengers traveling to Fort Bragg, plane 064 is now boarding. All passengers traveling to Fort Bragg, plane 064 is now boarding. Thank you."

"That's us." Cassey said to Deuce, even though she knew he knew it was them. They all went through the metal detector and boarded the aircraft. Cassey sat besides Deuce in the front row, sitting near the window. The "incase of an emergency" video came on, but she opened her bag which was under her feet and pulled out a blue binder, opening it up and pulling her black glasses from her curly hair. She slid them on her face and scanned through the binder's contents. Images of the artifact they found were inside, along with in detail descriptions and in her handwriting, the symbols on the artifact on a seperate piece of paper.

Cassey studied these over with the light provided by the sun pouring in from the window she was sitting next to. She was terribly excited to be able to find the Lost City of Atlantis. It would be one of the most interesting things ever to be uncovered!

Tag: Deuce and Plane

9. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    Flight 064

Deuce sat his body down on the comfortable beige leather seat that was in the middle of the row of three seats as Cassey sat in the seat nearest the window. He reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a portable compact disc player and wrapped his headphones around his ears, drowning out the sound of outside distractions. The disc that he had inserted was comprised of classical pieces, such as Beethoven's 3rd Symphony and John Adams' Shake the Heavens, which was a rather dramatic work of art. He noticed Cassey gazing at her depictions of the Atlantean language and the artifact that was found.

"Cassey," he said, removing his headphones from his ears and setting them down on his lap, "I see you are very interested in find this lost city. I hope your desire to find it does not interfere with our plan." He flashed a smile, nodding.

Tag: spacelady, others

10. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Rain entered the plane and sat a few rows behind Marcus and Ms.Walker. She pulled out a book and began to read. It was a good book but one she had read before and would soon lose interest in. But it was nice to reread while waiting to get in the air.

TAG-plane

11. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Didn't even have to psot that I got on the plane. :p

IC: Marcus

Marcus noticed Rain come in and sit down behind him. He didn't pay much attention to it, as he was tired. he settled in and went to sleep.

TAG: Any

12. Pat5451

Jul 26, 2005
    IC: Michael Nova

Michael walked onto the plane, after showing the attendant his ticket. He chose a seat behind a man(Marcus), and noticed that he was dozing off. He wondered who else was going to be on this trip. He was also in sort of a bad mood because they had taken away his possessions. He hated being without them, but he could live. He was at the window seat, when he watched as the engines of the plane were being tested. He then stared out and look at the rest of what lay in front of his eyes. He then remembered that his small bag was still with him, so he decided to put it under the seat. Once he had done that, he took out his iPod and turned on 'Rain Forest and Bells'. It would help him sleep.

TAG: Anyone

OOC: Everyone has a soft fluffy kitten inside...

13. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    Eric G. Winston
    ~Plane~

Eric leaned his head back, his short cropped brown hair pressing against the fancy leather seats of the large plane. People sat around him, conversed, shook hands, read the magazines found within the pouches on the back of the seats before them, and watched the redundant safety video on the screens protruding from the dull grey ceiling. But for Eric, there was nothing, nothing but the set of headphones dug deep within his ears; his stern blue eyes closed in a deep meditation. There was nothing but John Lennon's Imagine easing it's way towards his eardrums.

"God Speed, Lennon. God Speed.."

TAG: Any.

14. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr was running late. He was up late last night, grading papers, and lost track of time. He arrived at the airport with a bag on his back, his Pedro the Lion t-shirt, and his checkered vans. He left his guns at home, along with his knifes. He had no weapons, yet he was still more dangerous than most people at the airport. He was a deadly weapon. Running up to the gate, he saw the other man, Aleski. He walked over to him and held out his hand.

"Hey, I'm Thorr. So you like Led Zepplin? What other kind of music do you listen to?"

TAG: Aleski

15. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei

Aleksei was startled by the big man, Thorr.

"Um, yeah...I like a lot of stuff. Don't limit myself to one thing or another."

That was true, Aleksei was well-versed in many musical tastes. And in many ways, that applied to his life, as well.

He took the man's hand, hoping he wouldn't have a handshake from hell.

Tag: Thoor, any others

16. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr shook the mans hand, firm but not horrible. One of his pet-peeves was people who felt like they had to prove themselves manly with their horrible hand shakes.

"I love music. I listen to all kinds. I play music as well." He pointed to his guitar case. The one other thing he had brought along. He looked at the empty gate, and the door was starting to close. "We better hurry up. Want to sit together?"

TAG: Aleskei

17. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Cassey Walker

Cassey flipped open an empty note book and pulled out a pen, writing out some notes. She stopped when Deuce called her.

"Cassey,"

Cassey looked to her side, looking to see what Deuce had wanted.

"I see you are very interested in find this lost city. I hope your desire to find it does not interfere with our plan." He flashed a smile, nodding.

The woman watched him for a moment of silence. She nodded slowly, her mind now on their plan they had discussed previously. "Of course it won't, Deuce." She reminded him.

Cassey looked back at her work she had her mind so wrapped up in before... but now she couldn't concentrate. She sat there, near the window, just staring at the scattered pieces of paper inside the blue binder. How could she forget the deal. It was... interesting and all, but was it really worth it? She thought it over, bitting on the corner of her lip.

Tag: Deuce

18. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, computer error kept me from posting...
    IC: Joe

Finding his assigned seat on the plane, Joe sat down. The seats next to him was yet to be taken...Joe was hoping for some conversation. He felt naked without any weapons, but he had his syringes. They weren't exactly weapons, but they were sharp. Joe hoped he had enough for the trip; if he ran out it wouldn't be good.

TAG: Anybody who needs empty seats...(Thorr? Aleksei, maybe?)

19. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei

Unused to people this friendly, Aleksei was glad he wore sunglasses. The look of bewilderment would ahve been a little a awkward.

"Um, sure," he said with a bit of hesitation.

He released Thor's grip, and before walking to the gate, said, "Oh, my name's Aleksei, by the way,"

Tag: Thor

20. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    GM Note: Most likely, the plane will lift off tomorrow (Friday), if not, definitely Saturday. As you were. :)

21. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Once again, sorry that I'm not posting here...

It's not that I don't have a passion for the game, it's just that SATs are on Saturday. [face_hypnotized]

Just put me on the plane and I'll give it my all after those tests are done...

22. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    OoC: Not a problem, Eme-ma. :)

23. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    Flight 064

Deuce calmly buckled his rather frustrating seatbelt as the bell beeped, notifying the passengers that they were to be seated and strapped in when the plane took off at last.

"Attention passengers, flight 064 is pending departure, a voice came in over on the intercom. "Please buckle yourselves in, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. We ask that you now deactivate any electronic devices until further notice. We will soon have a movie playing on the screen that you can see on the ceiling above you. As per Captain Williams' request, the movie will be the Count of Monte Cristo. Enjoy your flight."

Deuce smiled at the mention of Count of Monte Cristo, one of his favorite movies.

"Enjoy the flight, Cassey."

He reclined his chair and adjusted himself into a comfortable position as the plane's engines roared to life, and within a few minutes, flight 064 had departed. Destination - Fort Bragg, California.

Tag: All

24. Pat5451

Jul 26, 2005
    IC: Michael

Hearing the intercomm, he reluctantly turned off his iPod. Why did he have to do that, I mean, it was only rain. But, either way, he took out the ear phones, placing it on his lap. He watched as the plane lifted off. He forgot to buckle himself in, but oh well. It doesn't matter. He was big enough to stay where he was. His ears popped, but the Winterfresh gum in his mouth helped with that. He hated flying sometimes, because everytime he flew, he always had an issue with someone. But, this would be a peaceful flight, he hoped.

TAG: Anyone

25. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei

On the plane, sitting next to Thorr, Aleksei tried not to let his discomfort show. He hated flying. He wasn't sure why, but whenever he was on a plane, he feared that the floor would give beneath his seat, and he'd fall to his death.

Aleksei chewed a piece of gum. That helped. But as he looked out of the window, seeing the plane lift off, Aleksei pulled a book out of his pack.

Get caught in the details...

Tag: Thorr, others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.