NSWRPF Archive Beneath the Earth: Mysteries of the Aquatic

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dark-Enigma, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agap_afima Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Joe Williams

Joe grinned as he listened to the lieutenant's explanation. He was willing to bet money that it was easier than flying a helicopter, which Joe knew how to do. "Thanks for the lesson," he said as he closed the hatch to his pod, cutting of the lieutenant's reply. He launched the pod and began to test its manuverability. It was pretty good. Joe clicked on his transmitter so he could record what was going on. He approached the unknown object. His jaw dropped. "Uh, Captain? Are you seeing this?"

TAG: Deuce
    OOC: I'm going to let the GM describe whatever it is.
  2. Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OoC: Yes, spacelady, Cassey is to pilot her own pod as well as the unofficial "leader" of the pack. :)
  3. Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling

star 3
    GM Note: Unfortunately, it seems that the interest in this game is steadily fading away into oblivion. Posting has become significantly less frequent, and most only come when an update occurs.

And I believe I am to blame for this. The game started out a bit on the dull side, and while some stuck with it, most players lost interest rather early. Also, we've lost a few players during the game as well, which put a good-sized damper on it. And while it is showing signs of spicing up, the interest just doesn't look like it's there.

So in my mind, we have two options:

1) Press forward with the few players we have and see what befalls us.

2) Lock the thread. It was interesting while it lasted, but it now must accept defeat.

Please let me know via PM which option you would like to run with to keep the thread from becoming cluttered with OoC posts.

-Dark Enigma
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.