main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Benicio del Toro (DJ) in TLJ

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Leoluca Randisi, Jul 20, 2015.

1. lawton

lawton Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2015

That is how I took it also. Kylo is his most recent and the most powerful (potential wise at least) apprentice Snoke has had.

Ubraniff Zalkaz likes this.
  2. Iceko

Iceko Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2016
    I really wouldn't mind that, honestly. Perhaps with Kylo being Snoke's personal #1 it would cause some serious friction between BDT and Kylo. At least if he's Force sensitive he'd be more of a match for Kylo than Hux could ever be. Perhaps BDT's character was the old Master of the Knights of Ren (pretty sure people have thought of that one before). A big betrayal scene could cause Kylo Ren to leave the First Order.

3. JEDIMASTERSHONDELLS

JEDIMASTERSHONDELLS Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    I like the idea he could be Ezra and he maybe sired Rey, because that plotline is neat and can take many characters on some interesting avenues.

All this son of Fett stuff is nonsense, right?

[​IMG]

MCAdventureCity likes this.
  4. LaChiffre

LaChiffre Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2017

Well, Luke Skywalker will have much more screen time in Episode VIII, so it looks like they decided to bring one more bad guy, but Fett? I`m not sure about that one... I think del Toro should play someone way more dangerous than that.

5. choccy

choccy Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 18, 2004
    I think it is odds on now that he will play EZRA for sure in Episode 8.

Just wished Rebels would develop him a little more. Seems surplus to most of season 3 so far.

6. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    What the...

7. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    If only I was a betting man.

Mungo Baobab and Gigoran Monk like this.
  8. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Whoever he's playing it will fit in with the general characteristics of Lando, someone who'll change sides and you'll never be sure of his loyalty until the final reel. That could play into "Son of Boba", but I can't see why they'd bookend a Rebels character when they could create a new one from a blank canvas.

9. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I'm starting to wonder if he has a sibling.

10. Rodie

Rodie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2014
    Maybe BDT not only fills the "Lando" role, but perhaps he has a strong connection to Lando actually. Whether Lando has a brief cameo or is already dead in the ST era, maybe Lando continued is baron-like ways, amassing a large fortune or building a large corporation in the years after ROTJ, and perhaps BDT is his protege and runs Lando's affairs/business empire and knows Leia and Poe.

11. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    Lego Star Wars revealed that Lando is still away in the ST era and just prior to TFA, was in contact with Maz.

12. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    That could be the case, but unfortunately, Lego Star Wars isn't canon.

13. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017
    http://makingstarwars.net/2017/04/t...ros-ship-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi-and-more/
    I must say all this talk of Trench-coat wearing Men-in-Black, Gaols, ispaceships sounds very Rian Johnson to me:)

Jedi Jessy and Darth Nave like this.
  14. cerealbox

May 5, 2016
    I already want to see a space battle, between his custom ship and the jollipe known as the Millennium Falcon.

15. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

The PiedPiper of Alderaan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 16, 2015
    we havent seen private spaceship vs private spaceship in a SW movie yet, have we? Would be super cool!

cerealbox likes this.
  16. cerealbox

May 5, 2016
    Until we know his ships' name, I will call it The Anti-Falcon, or "The Dark Falcon" or the Millenial Falcon.

17. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

You know wasn't their some idea about pirates fighting the Empire in George's original draft?

18. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    Maybe he stole that ship? In which case, perhaps this isn't the first ship he's stolen...

19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm betting all my space bucks he's Gannis Ducain. Don't know why just a feeling.

20. hana_solo

hana_solo Jedi Master star 4

Feb 4, 2016
    I don't think that anyone is a Lando role. Fans keeps trying to assign OT roles to characters even when that obviously doesn't work. First KMT@};- was a Lando. Now BdT is a Lando. I guess Laura Dern will be a Lando too.

21. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014

I think you may be right.

22. fastcooljosh

fastcooljosh Jedi Master star 2

Mar 15, 2017
    So he finally made it into a star wars movie after he dropped out of Episode 1 when George (sadly :_| ) reduced Darth Mauls role to a minimum .

23. oncafar

oncafar Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2017
    i feel like he's somehow related to rey's backstory so i think ducain would be interesting.

24. Harbour

Harbour Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 15, 2015
    BDT obviously is Talon Karrde. Who else you thought he would be?

p.s. still waiting for mah Lord Sith BDT who would be the third power in ST-SST. Im fed up with smugglers in the SW movies. Enough is enough. More interesting villain than Snoke on other hand would be nice, especially since BDT in a black cloak with red lightsaber would be like Arnold in T-800 role - absolutely 100% badass guy. Not gonna happen though *crying*

Mostly Handless likes this.
  25. Jedi Jessy

Jedi Jessy Force Ghost star 5

Feb 28, 2016
    He will be Jack Sparrow