main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Beowulf Opens 11/16 (Friday)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Who wants to go opening night?

2. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Looks fun! I have a couple of constraints that I need to check on before saying "yes". First, my son is in driver's ed and gets out at 6:00 PM. I would need to ride with him home, then be available for the movie. Second, I'd prefer to see the digital version, which will be opening at the Galaxy Theater in Monroe. Anyone up for going to Monroe for the show? If not, I'd be willing to go with the group to someplace closer.

Photo-Knight

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Well, I don't know about driving to Monroe that late, we'd be seeing a very late show.
    I just checked Fandango and here are showtimes for a digital 3-d version at the Everett Mall Stadium 16
    REAL D (Digital 3D) Showtimes More Info
    11:30am 2:10 4:50 7:30 10:10

and the link
    http://www.fandango.com/98208_movietheatershowtimes?date=11/16/2007

Hmmmm, I just looked and there is a 3 dollar per ticket price difference for the digital 3-d screenings. I may be buying 3 tickets (if My daughter and her friend go too) which would just put it beyond my budget right now.
    But the theater in Monroe has the same price for their regular digital screenings as Evereet mall has for their non digital, and they charge less than Everett for the 3-d digital screenings.
    here are showtimes for the Monroe theater
    BEOWULF - DLP DIGITAL (Rating: PG13, Run Time: 115 min.) Screen 8 - Digital Sound - Stadium & Rocking Seats
    Show times: 12:15 p 2:45 p 5:15 p 7:45 p 10:20 p

BEOWULF - 3D (Rating: PG13, Run Time: 122 min.) Screen 1 - Digital Sound - Stadium & Rocking Seats
    Show times: 11:45 a 2:15 p 4:45 p 7:15 p 9:50 p

If I went to Monroe, I would want to carpool.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Well, my daughter and her friend wanted me to take them on Friday night. so as not to complicate things (as far as for my schedule in picking up my dd's friend and getting to a theater on time), I decided to go to the 8pm showing at the Everett Mall cinema. I just bought my tickies on Fandango. Andy, if you want to join us, you are more than welcome, anyone else?

5. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi: If you are going to the 8:00 show I could probably go. You can contact me through e-mail or you can call me later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.