main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Beru AOTC and Prequel Notes thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    In order to cut down on the number of threads that I post, from now on, I will be posting all Beru Notes to this thread. The AOTC threads that were posted before will not be continued. Sorry for any confusion that this has caused in the past, but this should be better. Let me know if this works better.

Also, if you are reading any of the Beru Notes, and you would like updates on them, let me know. If you want me to PM you whenever I update this, please indicate that. Otherwise, you may not know when I update. The reason for this is because all Beru Notes will be posted in this thread. This will mean that instead of making new posts every time there is an update, I will be editing posts. (For example, there will be a post within this thread called "Anakin and Beru." I will edit that post with updates until it is full. Once it is full, I will start a new post within this thread. I don't know how many characters can fit into one post, so it could be several weeks before the Jedi Council forums show that I have updated this.)

I'll post a PM list here on the first post. If you want to be on, I will add your screen name here. If you don't see your name here, that means that I don't have you on the list.

Here are the previous Beru Notes threads for the prequels:
    Prequel Trilogy Notes:
    Attack of the Clones (Please note that these threads will no longer be continued. However, these specific Notes will be posted on THIS thread) (but the posts will appear on this thread in this order):
    1. Owen and Beru Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30383095/p1/?1
    (and more to come without individual links)

PM List for the Beru Notes:

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Intro.
    The character of Owen will be played by ?. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

link can be found here:

(Please check out her stories too)

Timeframe: From just before the start of AOTC through ROTS.

The quick background story of the Owen and Beru AOTC Notes-

Owen and Beru are dating right now, and Beru wishes to visit Owen's parents.

And the story begins...

Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 1:
    To my boyfriend Owen,

Owen...I was wondering when I might be able to meet your family. We have been together for a couple of weeks now. What do you think?

Beru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.