Beru in Episode III

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by NorCalBirdz, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    Did anyone else think that Beru was looking quite cute at the end of Episode III. I didn't dig her much in Episode II but there's something about her in Episode III I love, maybe that smile. Here's to you Beru [face_love]
  2. Latorski Force Ghost

star 4
    lol, I thought the exact same thing.
  3. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I thought it ironic that Beru probably had a bigger role in Revenge of the Sith than she did in Attack of the Clones. [face_laugh]

:cool: Mace Windy,
    revenge of the wind!
  4. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    Come to think of it, did she a single word in either movie? Maybe "hello" or something to Anakin in Episode II...
  5. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    ROTS Beru > AOTC Beru > Sy Snootles > ANH Beru
  6. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    Let's not go that far. Sy Snootles is in a class of her own [face_love]
  7. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    ::: Looks at Pic ::: Your right!
  8. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    beru's an unused character...could have had a larger part.
  9. IceGambit Jedi Knight

star 1
    My only thought on Beru is that she looks a little too young to have aged as much as she had by ANH. In 20 years she goes from 20 to 60.
  10. Darth_Goofy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, think of what working outside with just one sun can do to your skin, much less two suns. ;)

I'm a chick, but I thought she was adorable in ROTS. Well, for the 5 seconds that we see her, that is.
  11. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Hey, think of what working outside with just one sun can do to your skin, much less two suns. wink

Surely someone in the GFFA has invented sunscreen or at least moisturiser! At any rate, they forgot to tell Beru.
  12. STUBRIS Jedi Master

star 4
    I met Bonnie Piesse who plays Beru at one of those fan-convention thingys, she was a real sweetie, not to mention HOT HOT HOT! [face_love]
  13. TurnedJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Totally agree, Bonnie was very cute in the end. She seemed very happy to be a "mother" with that lovely smile. Her name is not Bonnie for nothing...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.