main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best books post the year 2000 dealing with Skywalker and co?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by northern_landwalker, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northern_landwalker

northern_landwalker Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2006
    Hey,
    I'm new here.[face_plain]
    For many years I was an avid reader of the Star Wars books particuarly those dealing with the expanded universe of Luke Skywalker and co. Unfortunately a few ago I simply stopped reading the Star Wars books! but now I want to start again but I'm lost! [face_worried] There are so many books now I do not know where to begin. Can anyone help me out here and advise me which books I should start with again. Bear in mind the only Star Wars books I like to read are the ones with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo etc.
    Thanks! :)

2. 1_4_Jedi

1_4_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2006
    Here is a good chronological master list to go by:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_Books

Basically, almost every major novel after The battle of Yavin (episode IV) involves the big 3 (Luke, Leia & Han) to some extent.

Fair warning though: There have been ALOT of changes in the storyline over the last few years, and if you want to avoid plot spoilers you might want to be careful about what threads you read here. Check out the forum spoiler guidelines,

3. northern_landwalker

northern_landwalker Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2006
    Hey thanks, thats really helpful.
    Cheers!:)

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    You might also want to take a look at this SW EU timeline for how the books are set in relation to other material.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.