main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Bounty

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by LottDodd, Dec 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    There are a Number of amusing bounties scattered throughout Bounty Hunter... I was just wondering what your opinions are on the Best Bounty Out there other than the main story objectives... Who's worth the most... who's the most interesting and who's the most pitiful??

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    According to the Strategy guide, the following bounties (and their level found) are all worth 6,000 credits.
    This seems to be the top amount for secondary bounties.
    Up to you to find out if the price is for dead or alive:
    Joth Katrane (The Escape)
    Neeko Payvees (Jungle Trek)
    Pixolga (Sebolto's Comp.)
    Mawshunba Zee (Sebolto's Comp.)
    Ona Kragg (L-Two Guns)
    Oosk Kassa (Tusken Canyon)
    Unjak Mosa (Tusken Canyon)

If you get all of the secondary bounties for each one's top price, it is worth 473,200 credits.
    If you take them all alive, it is worth 395,000 credits. All dead - 290,850 credits.

3. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    Cool... Also If you See Meeko again in the Prison and Kill him he's worth 10,000$!

4. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    There is AN Ughnaut in the Death Stick Factory that hasn't paid his Union Dues... He's Pretty Pathetic and only worth 1000 alive 500 Dead...

5. Lord_Matthew

Lord_Matthew Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    two of the guards on Corascant are worth nothing. Ticked me off. the first one shot the hell out of me

6. Rogue-Leader

Rogue-Leader Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Where can you find the $6,000 bounty in The Escape.

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Strategy Guide says he is one of the guards in the Firespray Hangar area..

8. Rogue-Leader

Rogue-Leader Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
  9. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    The Courascant Gaurd Your Talking about is probably the one wanted dead... if you capture him alive he's worth nothing. Otherwise it's vice-versa... wanted alive and you killed him. No Bounty is worth Nothing.

10. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    should get a list of every bounty with their exact location together, neone game?

11. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    That would be Cool... I know it exists in the Strategy Guide... but I'm not gonna pay 16 bucks for that...

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Don't know if I am game to do the whole thing on my own (am I the only one who bought the Strategy Guide??) but here goes for the Pit Fight Area:
    Burbakker Teep - Gran - Right after 1st continue point
    Jabrogg Thung - Gamorrean - in the room with the magnetic sealer
    Brakko Gaz - Rodian - after leaving the training area (the room with the platforms)
    Sobel Zeelesi - Rodian - intermixed with the Gamorrean guards with the vobroaxes near the changing rooms
    Obees Ramee - Gran - on the holographic shooting range

Also after the Gardulla's Palace level there are no more secondary bounties. Vosa is a primary bounty.

13. Koala3K

Koala3K Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Has anyone here tried to ID scan Komari Vosa in the last level?

I did it a few times... sometimes, it all comes up normal, but some other times, it comes up with garbage for the photo and no information. Then, if you mark the bounty, the little green indicator pops up with the word "BOUNTY" above it. It's funny.

I found that last fight to be very disappointing. Vosa should have acted tougher... more like Desann in JK2. Now HE was a bad d00d.

--Koala3K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.