Jack, FL Best Buy @ the Avenues Tues., Sept 12th 6-8pm

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey come out and celebrate and promote the continuance of our existence!

The original trilogy is being release on DVD!

Lego Star Wars II is coming out! I wanna play!

We're scheduled and, oh, heh... I'll be there! Yay!

Darth Vader wants to be there too!

Let's have fun!
  2. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    i shall try to be there.
  3. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    I should be able to make it. So count me in.
  4. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Let's not let Lance at Best Buy down. He's been good to us. Anyone else coming beside Ani and I and possibly Manda???
  5. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know about this one.... Before we make events, we need to ask everybody who can come to the event, then schedule it....I do not want to let anybody down, especially Lance since I been dealing with him for a very long time....I'm crossing my fingers for a good show to this one, but I don't think is gonna happend...To short notice and too many events in the same month.
  6. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Understandable I guess, but we have been talking about it since the beginning of the summer and no one ever called about it so Chase did. It's a really important event as it is a major actual Star Wars related event occuring this year and that is why we are here.

Anakin says it looks like Jeff is going to come as a Jedi and probably Jamison as Vader as he said this is the one event that interests him most. He loves Best Buy - LOL. I didn't know that Chase had already talked to them when I posted earlier. Sorry for the worry.

So that's 5. That's not too bad. Hopefully more can come on board. We'll work on it.
  7. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    I will try my best to come..... Hey Jamison is alive OMG under what rock did you guys found him. LOL.

COME ON PEOPLE lets try yo make this event....
  8. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know on Jamison. Poor guy works more than Chase. Restaurant hours stink for him. We'll cross our fingers for him and have Chase call daily.[face_laugh]
  9. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    do we have to go and Kidnap him...
  10. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    The Phantom Raider will be at this event so count me in
  12. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    i sadly will not be able to be there...i have been super sick since friday..my doc made me stay home from work today...but thankful the drugs are working and my fever is finally gone..so i can go to work tomorrow...but i have to play lets get all caught up.
  13. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    U R SICK!!!!!. no excuse, you have to go, I was sick before and through Dragoncon and still went and had fun!!!!. U have to come to this event....

LOL, I'm just kidding, I hope you get better.
  14. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok..welll it looks like i wont be able to make this one..condering i have to work late tonight..to make up for yesturday
  15. MiraNova34 Jedi Knight

star 1
    How was the event? I'm still at FCCJ right now.(In my tech class) I'm so bored.
  16. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    only 3 people showed up. What happend, I just can't beleive that people backed out of this event.... The Best buy was kinda empty...
  17. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    i would have soo been there if i did not have to work and was not sick...but i am feeling much better now....yaya for the Doc!
  18. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can't believe it either. Damn people and their problems. It just won't go away. And who do they think they are? Man! What nerve! When life comes up and bites you in the butt, you should just be able to tell it to screw off!

The good news is, my wife and kids are still alive after going through a major diabetic episode on I-95. I'm sorry I didn't even know until it was all said and done that I couldn't come. I forgot my costume this morning and she was trying to bring it to me, and it didn't work out. This is why she doesn't drive. I was gritting my teeth the entire time, I promise. Love you guys long time.
  19. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yea, only 3 of us. But we pimped good. And I messed around with the BB people. Made 'em laugh. So all good. And I managed to sell a few DVDs to people. Whoo-hoo!

>Steve
  20. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOHHHH, yes. I was scaring people yesterday, I was just standing still and when people got close or commented that I was a nice mannequi I moved, OMG people were running. It was hillarious...
  21. Sithmauler Jedi Knight

It me again, I just have 2 questions.
    How many people do you guys have that have costumes?
    How do I get one?
  22. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    We have 17 active members and 15 are costumers.

Most of us make our own. Some buy them already assembled on eBay. If you want to get a costume together and need help doing so you can contact ImperialOrder (Costume Director) on here or JaxAnakinSkywalker (he's been making them).

Again, welcome to the group. We LOVE more people who want to get involved.
  23. Sithmauler Jedi Knight

you guys have 15 people with costumes. So were was everybody that day. I only so 3 people. Did you guys troop somewhere else on the same day.
  24. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    No. It was a weeknight and most of us have jobs and 4 of us live in Georgia. We had LOTS of events in one month and peoples schedules were already stretched pretty thin. Usually we have a nice showing. It just didn't happen that go round to Best Buy.

Get yourself a costume and come help us out. We'd love to have you :) The more the merrier.
  25. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    People cancel at the last minute, and we had a bad turn out, but most of the times we have more than 3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.