main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

South East Best Casting For Their Role? Worst Casting For Their Role?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by ____Kenobi-Wan____, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ____Kenobi-Wan____

____Kenobi-Wan____ Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    My best would have to be Anakin Skywalker(Hayden Christensen) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor). By far the worst to me was Mace Windu but that is just because i cant take Samuel Jackson seriously can anyone else take him seriously?

2. Lantern_Knight

Lantern_Knight Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    Honestly the Best has to be Chewbacca, man its good to see the wookies back, but your point on samuel L. Jackson is well put. I just want his light saber to say Bad M---- F---er.

3. MyLoveAnakin

MyLoveAnakin Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Agree with Hayden and Ewan. Fantastic!

4. Darth-Erebos

Darth-Erebos Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    I would have to say there are plenty of answers to go around... TOO MANY to list, so I will limit myself to three of each.

The Best:
    Ewan McGreggor- Obi Wan
    Sir Alec Guiness- the original Obi Wan and...
    James Earl Jones- The VOICE of Darth Vader

The Worst:
    Jar Jar Binks and...
    I don't know the actor's name off the top of my head, but (even though he was like 90% animated...) I HATED JAR JAR BINKS!!! I don't mean to get off on a rant here, but *** WAS G.L. THINKING!?!? He didn't come of as being even CLOSE to that annoying and utterly STUPID of a character in the book! And *** IS UP WITH THE PHONY ISLANDER ACCENT?!?! Don't get me wrong... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the saga... I think G.L. is a pure GENIUS, but I think every genius is entitled to ONE major F up in their life... and for HIM, Jar Jar was DEFINITELY IT!!!
    *Blushing, I step down of my soapbox*
    Sorry for the rant. (BTW, I WAS very happy to see that they brought back Kenny Baker as R2 for the last one.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.