main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Best Cinema In Singapore!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Okay Jedis and Siths,

Which Cinema in Singapore gets your top vote when you wanna watch Episode II?

Which one gets the WORST title?

Please tell ME!!!

Thanks! and CHEERS! Hehehehe!

:)

2. DarthSyn

DarthSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    best - LIDO 1!

worst - any eng wah cinemas...

3. bed_speling

bed_speling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    I don't know about worst cinemas, but I'd avoid GV Grand MegaScreen (screen too dark) and GV Plaza Singapura (screens too small).

Surprisingly Tiong Bahru Theatre 1 and 6 are good-- the screen is big, yet bright and clear.

4. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Lido 1 ;)

5. DarthSyn

DarthSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    actually gc plaza is alrite... they have thx and dolby digital and whatever other fancy stuff... but the prob with it as with all other gv cinemas is that u wun noe which theater u gonna get until u purchase the ticks... and most times u cun choose your seats...

6. hazellukeyang

hazellukeyang Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    Surprisely Tiong Bahru GV is been mentioned, I always go there just bos it's near my house. I think it's ok. Good enough for me.

Plaza Singapore is fine, so is Great World City. But I had bad experience at Orchard Cineleisure, it is so hard to get tickets there. I will avoid it if I can.

Looks like everyone has his own fav. You won't get a conclusion here, Bobafett. :)

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I enjoy Lido.

Can't take it to GV Grand cause the film IMHO wasn't adapted for the bigger screen and also kinda dark.

Eng Wah Jubilee wasn't that bad IMHO.

Heehee, I'm not that good at grading cinemas cause I haven't been to too many of them. Think the one I most go to is GV Yishun 10 cause it was near my school and home (and in those days before Eng Wah come to Ang Mo Kio ;) )

8. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm I don't have a good impression of Eng Wah Suntec..but I've really NEVER been to Lido1, only been to like the other numbers haha. :D

I find PS alright..and wouldn't mind Cathay, Bugis and Beach Road

9. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    My vote goes to Cineleisure and GV Plaza...

LIDO is, IMO, the WORST CINEMA... why? Realli Lousy seats... and most important of all... NO STADIUM SEATING... so if got really tall Ang Mor or basketball players in front... Siao liao!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.