main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Best Day ToFilm

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, May 5, 2008.

?

Best Day ToFilm

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. Monday, May, 19th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tuesday, May, 20th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Monday, May 26th

25.0%
  4. Tuesday, May 27th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Monday, June, 2nd

75.0%
  6. Tuesday, June 3rd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    We've been given permission to film a scene for FB3 at Pizza By The Pound. We need at least 15 people with at least 7 of those in costume. If your interested in participating please vote for which night would be best for you. It would probably be from 5:30 till whenever they close. Also, please plan on ordering dinner from there. Post any questions you might have, talk soon. pv

2. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Why does it have to be Mon. or Tues? I have no idea where i'll be and neither do you. They wouldn't dare shoot a scene without us in it.

3. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Thats there slowest nights. pv

4. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Why pizza by the pound? Have we looked into the new 50's Dinner in Lone Oak behind K-Mart. From the outside it looks more like what we need for the Soprano's ending.

5. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I can check that out. I didn't know it was finished. I don't guess anybody knows who owns that do they? That was our major pull with PBTP, and they agreed, and we pretty much have committed to them, so not sure if it would be a good idea to try to change at this point. But I'll check it out.

For more information, go to our other forum.

6. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    They have been open for awhile but never really look to busy. I don't know who owns it.

7. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Can everyone who is interested, even if you don't know a date yet, to go ahead and post so we can know who all is going to try their best to make it?

Also, don't forget that May 26th is Memorial Day. Just make sure you're going to be free before committing.

Personally, just to let everyone know, since I'm needed a little bit for the shooting, I think June 2nd is the best date for me as far as I know right now.

8. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    I should be free any of those times.

9. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    I haven't voted, but as long as I have a few days advanced notice (like say 3 or 4) I can probably trade any shifts I need to to be off.

10. DarkWolf2k

DarkWolf2k Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2007
    I'm free on the 26th and 27th, but like Jenn, as long as i know a bit in advance i should be able to do a little schedule swapping at work.

11. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    We actually have reservations for Monday, June 2nd now. That was the best date for our director and several others, which makes this poll a little silly now, lol. Sorry bout that guys, anyway, Plan on the 2nd starting at 6:30 and goin for several hours. If you have a costume, please bring it. We'll see you there! pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.